Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter (39561 Views)

#lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets / #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter. / #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by MsGlobalwonder(f): 1:45am On Dec 24, 2015
raumdeuter:
One of Akeredolus project student he gave him a project to do air drying vs Kiln drying and measure the water loss for like 2 months. The guy was going there to do the project diligently

One day towards the end like after 2nd semester exams Akeredolu asked him a question the guy couldnt respond that was how Akere said the guy doesnt understand what he has been doing since. He canceled and told him to go start the project all over

The guy just went to SUB took 6 bottles of beer and printer the rejected project and submitted. Akeredolu I think gave him a D
he can be mean like that embarassed and to him he is doing u a great service and expects you to be grateful sef. *sigh cheesy
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by raumdeuter: 1:48am On Dec 24, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
I guess we were angels compared to u guyz then. Lool. We didn't do all that. Or better still, i'm totally oblivious of that (that is if it ever happened). cheesy

You won't know. There were some wicked lecturers then that forced people to go to extreme

There was one Dr Pedro in mechanical who taught fluid mechanics. Who would tell us to derive Navier stokes equation in spherical and cylindrical coordinates stating all assumptions. Each equation derivation would take 8 pages

He later went to south Africa and came back to confess that "while I was here I thought you guys were the devil when I got to south Africa I realized I was the devil"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by raumdeuter: 1:51am On Dec 24, 2015
There was another Dr Osas in Elect

EEE201 EEE202 EEE291 and EEE292
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by MsGlobalwonder(f): 1:55am On Dec 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

Sonibare is now a Prof?
yes oo... it's stale now sef. Over a year. While Anozie and Dr Ademodi his bosses are still Dr's. Life! But... he is still very loyal to Ademodi sha. Ademodi can even make him polish his shoes, he has no choice embarassed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by MsGlobalwonder(f): 1:59am On Dec 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

You won't know. There were some wicked lecturers then that forced people to go to extreme

There was one Dr Pedro in mechanical who taught fluid mechanics. Who would tell us to derive Navier stokes equation in spherical and cylindrical coordinates stating all assumptions. Each equation derivation would take 8 pages

He later went to south Africa and came back to confess that "while I was here I thought you guys were the devil when I got to south Africa I realized I was the devil"
imagine! Giving students missions that re impossible. Thank God he got some exposure by experience. SMH! And there re still plenty of then there.
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by raumdeuter: 2:00am On Dec 24, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
yes oo... it's stale now sef. Over a year. While Anozie and Dr Ademodi his bosses are still Dr's. Life! But... he is still very loyal to Ademodi sha. Ademodi can even make him polish his shoes, he has no choice embarassed cheesy

How did Sonibare make prof before Ademodi and Anozie?

What of Dr Taiwo, prof Layokun, Mr Osunleke, Dr macaulay should have retired now. He was one of those who founded the dept in 1969. Dr Anozie was one of the first set
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by summerflame(m): 4:31am On Dec 24, 2015
university of ibadan
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by summerflame(m): 4:31am On Dec 24, 2015
university of ibadan.. UI
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:33am On Dec 24, 2015
RexTramadol1:
The only varsity whr we "Dye jeans" "Se e foso" "buy banana,buy plantain" "olomi oke"

Jasi one time on Akintola/Faj bye-pass

I miss my campus!
Jasi One Time, the shoe maker (cubler). "Se e ma f'osho, dye your jeans, agbo jedi."

1 Like

Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by MsGlobalwonder(f): 5:44am On Dec 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

How did Sonibare make prof before Ademodi and Anozie?

What of Dr Taiwo, prof Layokun, Mr Osunleke, Dr macaulay should have retired now. He was one of those who founded the dept in 1969. Dr Anozie was one of the first set
which Dr Taiwo? There are two Taiwos. One is Prof Taiwo (Process Control), the other as at when I was there was Dr Taiwo (Transport Phenomena). I was prof T(Control)'s student. I didn't meet Prof Macaulay, I guess he has retired. Yes! Prof Layokun, a very good man; he is still there albeit not that active again. I can't seem to have a befitting answer to how Sonibare became a Prof before Anozie or Ademodi, but it is what it is. embarassed
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:48am On Dec 24, 2015
"Capenter is around."
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:03am On Dec 24, 2015
abrahamsom:

You are surely a Chemical Engineering student.
Kredol and Taiwo made part 5 fun.
Fun ke? What is fun abt Prof T's mass failure and Kredol's torture? Hian! Not fun to me oo embarassed
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:05am On Dec 24, 2015
Oneprodigy:

Honestly, its a tragedy. That dodo is unparalleled. Primus inter pares non secondion!
lmaoooo... Health sciences loyalist spotted. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:09am On Dec 24, 2015
koluray:
Great ife, full of drama, but u must be really bored to have kept so much memory, am just hoping it wasn't the last big thing that happened to y'all
your point? undecided
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by desmondokonkwo(m): 6:25am On Dec 24, 2015
The trend of booking space in Ajose during CHM 101with your bag
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by korlahwarleh: 7:09am On Dec 24, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
Fun ke? What is fun abt Prof T's mass failure and Kredol's torture? Hian! Not fun to me oo embarassed

TEMITOPE SCM
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by korlahwarleh: 7:11am On Dec 24, 2015
abrahamsom:

You are surely a Chemical Engineering student. Kredol and Taiwo made part 5 fun.
OLUGBOGI AB
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by DatechMan(m): 7:26am On Dec 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Bombata is aro personified. Don Billion is another arorite.

Of the greatest Ife.
Don Billion the clown. That guy was my classmate.
Keshington was my block mate.

How would I forget this?
E karo see foso o

I have sampled almost all the food there were on campus. My worst nightmare was H*ney Bee.

#OAUstories
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by DatechMan(m): 7:34am On Dec 24, 2015
Dr Osasona (Osas). Professor of Acoustics Engineering. Baba still dey there o. He only thought me a course though. EEE308 - Acoustic Engineering. I didnt like him much. He gave me 68B in his yeye course. I doubt if he takes undergraduate courses anymore. The only baba in my department that tucks in his trousers and waka with sneaker/canverse.

raumdeuter:
There was another Dr Osas in Elect

EEE201 EEE202 EEE291 and EEE292
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:39am On Dec 24, 2015
DatechMan:

Of the greatest Ife.
Don Billion the clown. That guy was my classmate.
Keshington was my block mate.

How would I forget this?
E karo see foso o

I have sampled almost all the food there were on campus. My worst nightmare was H*ney Bee.

#OAUstories
Keshington is very bookish. He is now reading Law after he graduated from Political Science. His room in Awo was like a library. The day he moved to town it was a bus he used to pack his books.
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by DatechMan(m): 7:53am On Dec 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Keshington is very bookish. He is now reading Law after he graduated from Political Science. His room in Awo was like a library. The day he moved to town it was a bus he used to pack his books.

LOL. I'm not surprised though. I used to have a friend in his room. So I know what the room looks like. He even has encyclopidia Britannica in his room. It's more like one compressed library. He doesnt joke with his books. You can eat his food but not touch his books.
He used to say that he will study law. I never used to take him serious. The only time I take him serious is during arguments about politics, history or the likes. The guy is knowledgeable except for his weird psychology.
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by MsGlobalwonder(f): 8:02am On Dec 24, 2015
korlahwarleh:

TEMITOPE SCM
huh? Who is dis alakoba? Not me plss undecided undecided
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Kunlexic(m): 8:06am On Dec 24, 2015
dejt4u:
yh bro! Grad
wht course and which year did u graduate?
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by korlahwarleh: 8:07am On Dec 24, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
huh? Who is dis alakoba? Not me plss undecided undecided

Denial?
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Ariyke: 9:37am On Dec 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
"Capenter is around."
it's not "carpenter is around anymore grin it's now Carpent.. Carpent grin
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Temysteve(m): 9:59am On Dec 24, 2015
ibkgab001:
Lousy and noisy University In NIGERIA

OAU Bats are well organized than some of their Students

#fuckfakeife
the last i spoke with MR SEUN OSEWA he said he won't allow immature babies on this forum anymore!!!!
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:59am On Dec 24, 2015
korlahwarleh:

Denial?
i'll pass

1 Like

Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Chubhie: 10:19am On Dec 24, 2015
namedonfinish:

wetin undecided
Origbo. Our lady of apostle. Ipetu. Elona.
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Chubhie: 10:37am On Dec 24, 2015
DatechMan:

LOL. I'm not surprised though. I used to have a friend in his room. So I know what the room looks like. He even has encyclopidia Britannica in his room. It's more like one compressed library. He doesnt joke with his books. You can eat his food but not touch his books.
He used to say that he will study law. I never used to take him serious. The only time I take him serious is during arguments about politics, history or the likes. The guy is knowledgeable except for his weird psychology.

It was a chance meeting through a mutual friend and you could feel the connection. He invited me over to his place for more. Opposite campus behind effizy and at the back of a police post.

I always know the depth of a man by his books. I was like no wonder as soon as I saw his shelf. we had more of such discussions and I couldn't get enough from him.

Such an enlightened fellow. He's already a terror technically to midwife a revolution.
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 24, 2015
AdeniyiA:
O A U -- Oba Awon to Ugly lipsrsealed
Werey re o! Make una show am yabaleft road o grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by dejt4u(m): 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
Kunlexic:
wht course and which year did u graduate?
'13, physics ed.

You?
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Drniyi4u(m): 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
hmmmm... chemengers plenty for anonymous mode for NL oo.. oh well. I couldn't have mentioned everyone, he is part of the "too numerous to mention". Lool
actually, m nt a chemenger, but I offered che305/306. The man strict die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured) / Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa / 10 Carry Over In My Final Year. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.