Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,662 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures (94322 Views)

Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene / Locally Made Vehicle Spotted In Enugu (photos) / What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by adrusa: 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
In 1800, this would have been a great technological achievement. In 2015, it is silly. Putting together off-the-shelf parts to make this contraption and call it innovation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Opoki(m): 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
Yanks101:
And what is the relevance of this junk?
I appreciate the creativity of the aba folks , but this is rubbish.
I can't blame them though. It is a problem of lack of national direction and the hopeless nation they have found themselves.
If Nigeria was a feasible country, the significant percentage of aba would have been converted to defence industries cum strategic zones producing relevant 21st century weapons coupled with research and devt in missiles studies and strategic defence programmes to secure Nigeria in this perilous times of ''every man for himself''.
Nigeria, if it were a feasible nation at all, would have long toed the path of china by buying relevant and scarce military and commercial technologies, sending them straight to aba for reverse engineering and mass replication and then applied in national development.
Does it make sense when you appreciate something only to rubbish it?

Do you know how much we loose in foreign exchange on importation of Keke Napep? That thing their is likely to be more durable and with proper packaging and developing, it will create employment, chain of supply and cushion the transportation system.

Grow up and stop badmouthing.

Peace.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Rolings: 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
Doncharis:
enemy of progress

If you call this progress then I don't know what to call you. This is what people were doing centuries ago not something to be proud of in this age and time

1 Like

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by valnosky(m): 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ebukaobi:
Useless contraption

This 17th century technology
which one have you or your family members been able to produce.......try to appreciate the effort of others
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by danidee10(m): 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
PROUDLY NIGER DELTAN/BIAFRAN cheesy

When did naija delta become biafra....if i slap ur destiny ehn undecided
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by sukkot: 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
these niggas are still in the stone age. out here in the real world niggaz is making aeroplanes and helicopters and atomic bombs these fools still struggling with an archaic ancient car lmao

what these niggaz need to do is look for a way to build a generator that generates electricity out of tap water then i really would be impressed.

2 Likes

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Kingbusssy(m): 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rolings:

In this age and time,what's the big deal in this. Rubbish this is no innovation
What do you mean by rubbish?? @ they do something
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Doncharis(m): 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rolings:

How can you say such a thing... as if you can be able to fix one of the tires.if you Can't learn to appreciate those that can.

1 Like

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by francizy(m): 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
amunkita:

Am sure u re jobless

He has a job I swear!

Cloning monikers of Igbos on Naira land and using it to bash Igbos. That's the only work he does.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Bollinger(m): 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rolings:

Exactly. Exposure matters.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rolings:

Bad belle. No wonder you're still were you are. No brain.No sense. No gear. Zombie!

1 Like

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Etizz: 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
The government will see it as rubbish and look away..... Den they will later come out with their dirty mouth to say the Youths are not innovative....

2 Likes

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by westlius(m): 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Abeg no carry Niger deltans com join biafra or na biafry we no follow ona ooo we prefer yorubas and hausa dan igbo. ABEG OOO

1 Like

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Iykestix: 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
looking at the creative technological idea this aba guys potray i think government need to invest on them

1 Like

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
sukkot:
these niggas are still in the stone age. out here in the real world niggaz is making aeroplanes and helicopters and atomic bombs these fools still struggling with an archaic ancient car lmao

If you can fund his ideas then he may do more angry

smiley
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
westlius:

Abeg no carry Niger deltans com join biafra or na biafry we no follow ona ooo we prefer yorubas and hausa dan igbo. ABEG OOO

Wetin dis one talk?

1 Like

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by fluffybaby(f): 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
Nice one
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rolings:

That was how Japan started by copying USA and now they are the best in the world

1 Like

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by HopeAtHand: 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
In earnest, this is much ado about nothing.

the caucasians invented this over a 100yrs back.

but its better they engage in building outdated models than protesting Nnamdi Kanus release.

1 Like

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by mira4u: 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
Nice innovation!!! If Nigeria was actually a country to rely on, such talent would have been highly promoted/encouraged.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by gary400(m): 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
nice one....if dem don gv una biafra country...make aba dey build....innosson fro anambra go dey assemble body and everything else...only if greed ni go cause wahala....
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Opoki(m): 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rolings:

If you call this progress then I don't know what to call you. This is what people were doing centuries ago not something to be proud of in this age and time
What have we been doing centuries ago when others are doing this? Was Rome built in a day? Do you know what it could transpires for the owner and employment creation if the government can invest into this vehicle?
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by emonkey(m): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
Sylvester70:
You Can't Believe What I Saw This Morning In Aba See Technology-pictures

Nigeria needs youth empowerment
What the heck is this crap ? Definitely result of smoking too much weed . Quote me and go mad tomorrow grin grin grin
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by sukkot: 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

If you can fund his ideas then he may do more angry

smiley
we already got billions of cars on the planet though. if he wants to impress me he needs to make a generator that can generate electricity out of tap water. now that would be impressive lol. and am serious too. i will contribute towards that cuz it will benefit many. we already have cars wink

2 Likes

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by SailorXY: 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
Armored APCs were built during the civil war back in the 60s.
When has federal government ever encouraged talent?!

2 Likes

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Jephz(m): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
I bet u ...d weight of this car will b more Dan d weight of a petrol tanker ..d guy try sha grin

1 Like

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Ijaya123: 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

So that's the best you and yours can come up with, at this present age? What a pity.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Sylvester70(m): 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
I was also marveled when I saw it imagine if this guy's have government support Nah first China e go be
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Ebukaobi: 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
valnosky:
which one have you or your family members been able to produce.......try to appreciate the effort of others

This is not effort. This is nonsense

Only IPOB youths will appreciate this sort of disgraceful contraption

Aim higher please
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Jephz(m): 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
emonkey:

What the heck is this crap ? Definitely result of smoking too much weed . Quote me and go mad tomorrow grin grin grin
hahahahaa Brox .... u ..bad carrier killer
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Louiscutedude(m): 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
Nice 1 dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Alagba, A 330-Year-Old Tortoise Found In Ogbomoso, Oyo State (Pics) / Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) / Cow With Two Heads In Gombe Causes Panic Among Residents. See Shocking Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.