Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures (94326 Views)

Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene / Locally Made Vehicle Spotted In Enugu (photos) / What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by sorom4: 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
ayusco85:

Ur lie was busted. So shut d Bleep up

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Rolings: 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
400billionman:

Google Rolls Royce 1906

And this is 2016
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Rolings: 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
[quote author=yhusiee post=41288736]
Ur either too dumb u don't understand what a great start this is for d manufacturer, or u r non-Nigerian seeking attention on NL. Hope ur happy now.[/quote

STFU B***h]
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Rolings: 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
calliking:
bad breath oozing everywhere. If you can't say something good about somebody just shut up

Smelly mouth
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Rolings: 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
edgideon:
u ursef u r endtime ...... nd ur such a jerk

Go and die
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by oriyomi27: 1:18am On Dec 25, 2015
na watin go carry them go biafra
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by EagleNest(m): 8:03am On Dec 26, 2015
Ioannes:

I get your point. and I agree.

the point I am trying to make is that if we are going to do something why not do it well to compete with others.

it's not as if automobile concept is new in the world, so why are we celebratinh this.

no use saying we will start small, this is not a start since the world is even moving beyond this. sometime this year, a flying car was to be launched.

if we mass produce this won't the whole world laugh at us?

it's just like producing a crude oil wick lamp and shouting innovation when the world is already trying to harness the solar energy.

with this kind of technology we will continue time crawl behind other countries of the world.

we produce enough mechanical engineers in this country yearly. this can't be the best this country can offer. I refuse to believe that.

I understand perfectly where you are going. The likes of Innoson is making that a reality in Nigeria even though it took the help of Govt for InnoSon to make sales because we still like it from Japan or America...already made!

What you saw and we are discussing is probably a loner who on his own fabricated a mobile device out of passion for creativity. Definitely there are processes in place before such thing can be admitted for use. I believe the Indian Rickshaw (keke) came through such process and experimented well in Nigeria. Let's encourage rather than discourage otherwise we all remain in the same spot.

If you are familiar with history of Nollywood, you will remember that before (Living in Bondage) movie debuted there was amateur movies shot with ordinary camera. We could have waited until such a time that we could compete with Hollywood or Bollywood. We need to develop what suits us even if it is pseudo or imperfect and from there ideas to launch it to greater height will come.

You see every country protects its own. No matter how good Toyota/Honda/Nissan is, America will always and still patronize Ford. It's their heritage and has to be protected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 26, 2015
EagleNest:

I understand perfectly where you are going. The likes of Innoson is making that a reality in Nigeria even though it took the help of Govt for InnoSon to make sales because we still like it from Japan or America...already made!

What you saw and we are discussing is probably a loner who on his own fabricated a mobile device out of passion for creativity. Definitely there are processes in place before such thing can be admitted for use. I believe the Indian Rickshaw (keke) came through such process and experimented well in Nigeria. Let's encourage rather than discourage otherwise we all remain in the same spot.

If you are familiar with history of Nollywood, you will remember that before (Living in Bondage) movie debuted there was amateur movies shot with ordinary camera. We could have waited until such a time that we could compete with Hollywood or Bollywood. We need to develop what suits us even if it is pseudo or imperfect and from there ideas to launch it to greater height will come.

You see every country protects its own. No matter how good Toyota/Honda/Nissan is, America will always and still patronize Ford. It's their heritage and has to be protected.

yeah. so what I would rather advocate is that govt. should finance innoson and innoson on it's part should see if the guy that built that can fit into their company.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by krebdawise(m): 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
No be by GP... Na the koko....!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Fawklicant: 11:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
Lord lugard mobile! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) / Meet Alagba, A 330-Year-Old Tortoise Found In Ogbomoso, Oyo State (Pics) / Cow With Two Heads In Gombe Causes Panic Among Residents. See Shocking Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.