Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures (94365 Views)

Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene / Locally Made Vehicle Spotted In Enugu (photos) / What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by josef1(m): 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
Jst passing by undecided
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Adelivinggreat(m): 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
Igbos bringing disgrace to Nigeria from inception. What is this rubbish? I hope no foreign country gets to see this because technology has gone beyond this ojukwu's head shape car

1 Like

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Rolings: 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
asuustrike2009:

That was how Japan started by copying USA and now they are the best in the world

Your comment make sense . Agree with you 100%, but innovations these days is about IT ,computers, Space travel, extreme engineering etc not with this metal contraption .
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
fluffybaby:

Yes I will. As long as you are not arrogant
OK ma'am.
I assure you I am not arrogant.

1 Like

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
EternalTruths:
Imagine what they will achieve when a UN referendum put them in their dream entity. cool
.They'll achieve nothing! The Blind man on my street told me that, apparently even He can see this
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Bakrabas: 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
how i which there's provision for indigenous science and technology.some stupid ppl are the constraint against the native technology in nig...we need technology revival and govt should plz flex financial muscles on it.Aba Technology Revolution...Abasswealth
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by chimoskyg(m): 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
This is how China started
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by vislabraye(m): 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
I hope the car moves. I think we have Innoson motor, which is made in Nigeria.
I see some potentials in this but we need better innovation.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by chekasforchekas: 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rolings:

In this age and time,what's the big deal in this. Rubbish this is no innovation

Really for someone that did not have a waec result oh brother.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
First of all: This is no News! People Have been making cars like this in Nigeria since when I was a kid feeling funky while sipping a bottle of Tandi gorana

secondly: I weep for Biafra. Is this what you people want to drive there? Carry on! Nigeria will be in 201X while Biafrans will be in the 'Half of a yellow sun' age 1967
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by tartar9(m): 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
this shit doesn't even have an engine.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by EJanni(f): 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
Igbo murum ekelem unu. IGBO MMA MMA NU! God empower the inventor to do more.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by sorom4: 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
ayusco85:

What's in ojukwu bunker that u are bragging about? I ve been there several times. All that is thr are relics of biafra war, pictures of malnourished victims of biafra and whr the coward ojukwu hid himself wen the war was on going.

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by haqueurate(m): 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
Arrant nonsense
this is 2015 not 1815
some ppl with my ppl syndrome will come hr to celebrate achievement
mtchewwwwwww!
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by assfreaky(m): 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
Kai, Igbos can be silly sha. Look at the dustbin they are celebrating. When even Libya is building sophisticated weapons, ibos are celebrating the construction of a dustbin. O ma se o. Omo ale jatijati ma ni awon people yi sha. Just disgracing us everywhere.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by saintgoogle(m): 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
PROUDLY NIGER DELTAN/BIAFRAN cheesy
[s][/s]
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by EagleNest(m): 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
Yanks101:
And what is the relevance of this junk?
I appreciate the creativity of the aba folks , but this is rubbish.
I can't blame them though. It is a problem of lack of national direction and the hopeless nation they have found themselves.
If Nigeria was a feasible country, the significant percentage of aba would have been converted to defence industries cum strategic zones producing relevant 21st century weapons coupled with research and devt in missiles studies and strategic defence programmes to secure Nigeria in this perilous times of ''every man for himself''.
Nigeria, if it were a feasible nation at all, would have long toed the path of china by buying relevant and scarce military and commercial technologies, sending them straight to aba for reverse engineering and mass replication and then applied in national development.

You simply forgot or never knew that Japanese car industries started in same manner... and today they are the best.
Even Indian Keke and Bajaj motorcycle are imported. We are just consumers...
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by EagleNest(m): 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ioannes:

if I stopped on the road to pick u up with this, will you board it with me?

How is it different from the Keke you board.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
EagleNest:

How is it different from the Keke you board.

very different. if they park keke and this one and they ask you to board one which one will you board?
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rolings:

Your comment make sense . Agree with you 100%, but innovations these days is about IT ,computers, Space travel, extreme engineering etc not with this metal contraption .
We have to start somewhere then innovation sets in as a result of demand for better service. This is were the government comes in by encouraging our youths that have brains. Ask those developed economies how they did their, they will tell what am saying
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by fluffybaby(f): 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ioannes:

OK ma'am.

I assure you I am not arrogant.

smiley

1 Like

Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by spoilerx: 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
visited Aba some time last month. Aba is the dirtiest place I have ever been in.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by ugbah007: 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
Aba people are creative,all these sadists in nairaland grow up and appreciate people's effort at all times.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
All the people criticizing this invention may God punish you ten folds. You are the reason why Nigeria will never move forward. May you die in your hate for the good things of life for all I care. Look at how messed up our country is and somebody is proffering solution in his own little way and you are making a mess of it. These are the kind of things we need to stimulate growth and development. The same oil you depend on for survival will dry up one day and these inventions will be our saving grace then. Imagine if government support this guy to produce more of these to meet our demands and cut down imports of the traditional keke tricycle, you will agree with me the multiplier effect on the economy will be awesome. We should look within to meet our needs enough of importation. Importation destroys the economy of a nation.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by akigbemaru: 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
Igbo man invention!
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by AminuRano87(m): 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
Igbo Kwenu
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by brosammy(m): 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
If we foud any youth that called this project rubish, such youth will always be a follower that can never achieve great things in life. as poor as u think this is ,this is where toyota, hunda, nissan ford etc start from. Roam z not built in a day,weldone man
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
Destined2win:

That thing there is not rubbish!!!!

All you need to do is to put some professional touches and you will see investors buying stake in the manufacturing of this 'brand new type of car'

What is this one saying?! Tesla is producing self driving cars and you say investors will invest in this piece of junk?

There is no technology, there is no innovation here. You can get the plans to build a nuclear reactor on the Internet so even building one is nothing special my guy. It's just a hobbyist at work.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Mbediogu(m): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rolings:

Well that is ur opinion which u are entitled to.
We dont have to disagree with u. We called it
innovation from Biafra. Thats all and thank u
so much.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
PROUDLY NIGER DELTAN/BIAFRAN cheesy
how much them they sell am
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by Petdagr8t(m): 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rolings:

Then show us what you've invented since your useless mama born u,ewu awusa.
Re: The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures by rukkyland(m): 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
Oyinbo go dey laugh us now. because they've pass through this phase centuries ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) / Meet Alagba, A 330-Year-Old Tortoise Found In Ogbomoso, Oyo State (Pics) / Cow With Two Heads In Gombe Causes Panic Among Residents. See Shocking Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.