Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. (38250 Views)

Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators / Buhari Writes Reps For Passage Of 2016 Budgets Of 38 Government Agencies / "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. by holiboy: 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
grafikii:

So the state should simply just pay salaries and thats all. How come ebonyi's budget almost doubles ekiti?
You and fayose know nothing about governance.
if he should come up with a figure higher than this you will complain, mr or mrs ota fayose please do something about your thinking
Re: 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. by greatiyk4u(m): 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Lair from hell.
Ignorance is bad!
Re: 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. by Nicepoker(m): 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
grafikii:
Fayose has no projects for 2016, all he wants to do is pay salaries, pay newspaper advert, cut ponmo with other delicate meat and fish anatomy.
He will end it all with holy ghost prayer by december 2016.
u sound like an illiterate

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. by emmanuelpegg(m): 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
hmmmmmm. kwara state. 116b what d Bleep! we are starving. no salaries no light bad roads and now we need money for budget where is the budget money for this year? where'd it go? now here's another one coming. OH GOD HELP!

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. by Nicepoker(m): 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
StrawberryCream:
Why rivers second highest dont get it ..

Lagos yes
2 highest is Akwa ibom.
Re: 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. by Ademat7(m): 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
OMO OGUN ---this is our budget

The governor presented a total budget of N200,274,453,352 which is about 4.9% lower compared to that
of last year.
As usual, the Education Sector has the largest take in the budget with N40.1b, which is about 20.06%,
followed by Health sector which garnered a total of N14.3b, at 17.3% with Agric sector having N10.2b,
represents 5.08%.
Others are Urban Renewal and the Housing sector which the sum of N26.56b is assigned for; Rural
Infrastructure takes N31.04b which represents about 15.5%.
In all, the total recurrent stands at N100, 962,975,109 which represents 50.4% while the Capital
expenditure garnered N99,291,477,943, representing 49.6%.
The governor disclosed that the budget is a balanced one looking at the difference between the capital
and recurrent expenditure.
The five cardinal programmes of the Ibikunle Amosun-led administration, according to the presentation
by the governor, takes 38.9%,which is about N76,973,540,409 while other sectors accounted for 61.1%,
which amount to N122,300,912,943.
Earlier in his address, speaker of the State House of Assembly, Hon. Suraj Ishola Adekunbi thanked the
good people of the state for giving them the opportunity to serve again and promised not to let them
down.
He disclosed that, despite the heterogeneous nature of political party representation in the house, they
have been able to maintain cordial and peaceful relationship with the executive arm of the government.
Adekumbi posited that this has reflected in the level of achievements recorded so far by the present
administration in the state.
The speaker promised the governor that the lawmakers will expedite action on the budget and
accelerate its passage as quick as possible for the good people of the state to benefit the dividends of
democracy.
Dignitaries at the presentation include the past administrators and Heads of Service in the state, Giwa
Bisi Rodipe, Justice Damola Bakre CON,Chief Doja Adewolu, top government functionaries and various
groups across the length and breadth of the state.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. by mumuto: 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
Na laterite for Edo people road come 2016 cry
Re: 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
greatiyk4u:

Ignorance is bad!

Receive sense in the name of holy Jah.
Re: 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. by Laveda(f): 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Oh oh i see
I get it now . Thanks
shocked shocked lala? embarassed
Re: 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. by MzPecs(f): 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
I pity anybody teaching in Osun state
Meaning? undecided
Re: 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. by greatiyk4u(m): 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
Doncharis:
All PDP governed states.. INCONCLUSIVE.. OP we need to see the source

It is a product of intensive research by me.
Re: 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
Laveda:
shocked shocked lala? embarassed
How u dey smiley
Re: 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
mfm04622:

They get more money than most states because of tax they get from oil and gas companies in the State. (PAYE and others) .The state also get 13% derivation. So make sense the state is 2nd after Lagos. Which state were you expecting to be 2nd?
Imo state smiley
Re: 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. by Laveda(f): 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
StrawberryCream:

How u dey smiley
mehn I'm good...been a while how have you been?
Remember me?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
Laveda:
mehn I'm good...been a while how have you been?
Remember me?
Hmmm rings a bell n ur pic too
Lol my memory is finished .. But i know i will remember soon ...

I know its been long.. .
Re: 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. by VagileVictor(m): 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ekiti State being tagged the least is incorrect because there are States that haven't made public, their budget. Wait until all the the States announces.
Re: 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. by Laveda(f): 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Hmmm rings a bell n ur pic too
Lol my memory is finished .. But i know i will remember soon ...

I know its been long.. .
sassybae grin grin

Yeah really long hun.
Re: 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. by Justicemy: 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ekiti state or more like (ekiti local gov't) should be merged with competent state like ondo
Re: 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. by Justicemy: 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ekiti state or more like (ekiti local gov't) should be merged with competent state like ondo. Since dey have nothn 2 offer as state
Re: 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. by greatiyk4u(m): 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
Justicemy:
Ekiti state or more like (ekiti local gov't) should be merged with competent state like ondo. Since dey have nothn 2 offer as state

Lolz, or even privatized.
Re: 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. by Alibesamuel: 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
grafikii:

So the state should simply just pay salaries and thats all. How come ebonyi's budget almost doubles ekiti?
You and fayose know nothing about governance.
Surprise 4 Ebonyi
Re: 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
Laveda:
sassybae grin grin

Yeah really long hun.
Ohhh heyyy youuu
Longgg time lol u changed ur name .. Thought the pic looked familiar
Re: 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. by thespokenword: 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
Cross River,oh my beloved Cross River!
Re: 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. by Laveda(f): 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Ohhh heyyy youuu
Longgg time lol u changed ur name .. Thought the pic looked familiar
We missed you big *hugs* kiss
How's life been treating you?
Re: 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. by Themandator: 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
kasay:
[color=#006600][/color]

Am surprised at Cross River State budget too. It's absolutely unrealistic and imaginary. Cross River economy rest on Primary Agriculture and tourism. These sectors are still relatively inactive and under-exploited. I am wonderimg how Governor intends to finance his over bloated budget.

I'm not surprised.. The man is an illusion.. And has grand illusions... He has been working on some grand illusions... He wants to build a seaport even when the one in the state is comatose.... He is doing a super highway though the existing Road can be turned into any kind of highways in this world.....

A former inner government man from Duke's era said he behaves childish and his convoys supports the man assertions.
Re: 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. by danbrowndmf(m): 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
Laveda:
aunty Laveda how is d xmas gonna be na? Where are we chopping the rice 2mao?
Re: 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. by Laveda(f): 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
danbrowndmf:
aunty Laveda how is d xmas gonna be na? Where are we chopping the rice 2mao?
Come to my house tongue
Re: 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. by danbrowndmf(m): 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
Laveda:
Come to my house tongue
comman carry me in ma house.cheesy
Re: 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. by comrChris(m): 10:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
Alibesamuel:
Surprise 4 Ebonyi
seriously l was expecting this kinda budget from ebonyi,the governor has done very well in 7months,he is working on improving the state revenue,the final stage of the modern rice mill is on going plus ibeto likely to commence work at the nigercem cement.Elechi himself tried in pushing up ebonyis GRP through agriculture,he even built a factory like that that manufacture pipes

Ebonyi is speedily coming up,Dave is seriously working in that state,not an exaggeration l visited ebonyi recently and l was like wow,construction everywhere as in he is working

As for ekiti am presently in ado ekiti and l can tell you ekiti is still the way fayemi left it,nothing has been added,imagine this man almost didn't decorate ado for xmas,a man that publicly told officials of civil service workers during a meeting that he is a second time governor that if he likes he will work and if not nobody will question him, ekiti is in a big mess,complains here and there yet nobody is tslking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. by Themandator: 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
They intend to borrow much more than Anambra is willing to

PROVACATEUR:
how come Osun budget with a low IGR is far more than Anambra
Re: 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. by Themandator: 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
He is the one distracting the entire state with sirens and showmanship.. You imagine they call him the shoki governor for nothing?

greatiyk4u:

Exactly, he is currently perfecting a move 2 APC 2 avoid distractions..........the man is out for work.
Re: 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 25, 2015
Laveda:
.. It is well smiley
Merry christmas hun.. About to cook some jollof slthough was thinking to make fried rice looks more appealing but jollof is quick lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos / 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) / Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.