Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,077 members, 7,845,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

"The Lekki Beer Parlour" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Lekki Beer Parlour" (620 Views)

Tony Nwoye & APC Supporters In A Beer Parlour Chilling Anambra (Photos) / Emeka Ihedioha Chills At A Beer Parlour In Imo. Photos / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Lekki Beer Parlour" by chukzzy1(m): 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
On a cold evening in lekki, tunde and paul run into each other at calo bar. "Ah babatunde" paul echoed from afar with a glass of beer in hand. "The man paulo!" Tunde retorted. "Longest time pal,see as you dey shine,be like say you follow chop dasuki loot"..paul is thrown into a bout of laughter. "Omo the thing tire me oh" he said amidst the guffaw. "Our politicians have turned this country into a circus cum comedy show,making mockery of supposed revered offices" tunde belted. "I heard even aunty linda got #240m from the loot". "So you are basing your news on what that mudslinging woman who claims to be an international journalist said about linda?". "The woman sounds pained but as you know my brother there is no smoke without fire" tunde fired back.."But wait oh paulo, I heard the mosquito assaulting the testicles of this our great country has been released?".."My brother they've finally released him oh after flouting numerous court orders which has resulted into killings and chaos in the polity. I weep for the future of this country. How can the executive arm be making a mockery of the judiciary like that. Maka gini?". "We're slowly going back to dictatorship" tunde replied amid gulps of beer. "You must have heard about the social media bill"."Those senators have to be ashamed of themselves for trying to trample on the tenets of true democracy".."Does bubu think we're still in 1985 where he can just make,repeal and enforce decrees as he wishes?" Paul queried. "He isn't akin to novel principles". "What do you expect from a man who still thinks germany is called west germany??" Tunde tries to suppress the budding laughter in his chest. "It is wrong to refer to the minister of tourism sorry president of this country like that"..they both burst into lengthy laughter. "Omo it's getting really dark,I have to go before my wife starts getting antsy". "You won't blame the poor woman. With the way these lagos girls run after lekki husbands anything is possible". "See you later my man"..

Cc lalasticala
Re: "The Lekki Beer Parlour" by ninovandross(m): 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
:-/ mugu
Re: "The Lekki Beer Parlour" by obinnashady(m): 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
I bu onu out @ Op
Re: "The Lekki Beer Parlour" by obinnashady(m): 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
I bu onu otu @ Op
Re: "The Lekki Beer Parlour" by chukzzy1(m): 9:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
obinnashady:
I bu onu otu @ Op
I don't see the need for the insults..
Re: "The Lekki Beer Parlour" by chukzzy1(m): 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Dasuki Released From Prison And Re-arrested Shortly After / Buhari, Where Is Your Certificate / To Pay Ncc Fine, Mtn Increases Tarrif Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.