Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] (63465 Views)

Roman Goddess Slays In Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfits / Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway / Top 20 Most Stylish Nigerian Celebrities In 2015 [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Truckpusher(m): 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
Boobs therapy , how did I miss this show ? angry
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by HopeAlive14(m): 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
Beautiful creatures..

Handwork of a loving God with "assets" meant for only some eyes to see but not all to touch.
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by benedictac(f): 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

You are the one that feels inadequate with something so normal and so natural

It is you that I pity

that is y ur type can never have their own man but run after others. if u can see that pic as being normal and natural. mtcheeeew

4 Likes

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by retronaija: 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
thorpido:
That lady in cream outfit in the first pic was just being silly.
as in ehn

1 Like

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by AyamConfidence(m): 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
mcfynest:
Cool

The third gal is waoh!

For #1200 each you get this quality T-shirts, Polo, round and V neck unisex wears

Contact- whatsapp- 08036024681 bbm- 591DA96C
na #500 we dey buy am for iyana ipaja...lol just kidding...hope u make sales this period...all the best bro...peace out

1 Like

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by sweatlana: 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
The woman in the first picture is a cheap hoe
The lady in the last pic looks alright
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by amanze15(m): 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
i would never respect you as a woman if you dress like this cheesy after some would be fighting for woman rights. grin
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by MakeWeTalk: 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
osaslord500:
The woman at the right of the first picture looks expired
[size=14pt]WICKED[/size] grin
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by toprealman: 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
thorpido:
That lady in cream outfit in the first pic was just being silly.
so you are ok with the second pic for obvious reason... See ur life?
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by agent9(m): 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
#EndTime
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by dabossman(m): 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

Your mum has the same

How is it news?

Yours is going to be the same in few years from now, so if I were you I will shush

You know, I always find it appalling when ladies who should know that boobs come in different shapes and sizes make statements like that of prettydiva. Those ladies boobs are big and look firm. They will hardly stand pointed on her chest but are bound to rest on her chest and hang low. That size will find it hard to defy the law of gravity.

Thanks for telling those ladies some home truths. Thanks to push up bras, some for no get mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by kechywillz(m): 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
am seeing 7 cleves instead of 5.
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by amanikondo: 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
Franchise21:
To do what

You be leaner?
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by otiigba1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
shocked shocked shocked i would like to take all these women home tongue
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by sunkieisland(m): 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
pretydiva:
Dat lady in d 1st photo shocked..she's d real definition of olympus has fallen..smh

Lol. what comes to mind is Chinua Achebe's "THINGS FALL APART"

ESPECIALLY the second lady
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Sunkyphil(m): 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
Jesu Kristi wairis dis ?
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by bright007(f): 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

Does your mum look expired because of her boo.BS?
You are here again with your inferiority complex...

1 Like

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by martineverest(m): 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
Shortyy:
The girl on the 2nd pic kiss
u mean Victoria kimani?. That's her mission in Nigeria..Kenyan olosho
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by otiigba1(m): 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
dabossman:

You know, I always find it appalling when ladies who should know that boobs come in different shapes and sizes make statements like that of prettydiva. Those ladies boobs are big and look firm. They will hardly stand pointed on her chest but are bound to rest on her chest and hang low. That size will find it hard to defy the law of gravity.

Thanks for telling those ladies some home truths. Thanks to push up bras, some for no get mouth.
for a man, you sure do know a lot about boobs, damn! grin, anyway the question is, do you think its appropriate to display them in public in this manner?
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

Check your mum's

Those boobs are as normal and natural as every other boobs out there

The way you dey attack everybody e be like say na your mama be that woman wey dey that first picture

8 Likes

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by repogirl(f): 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
All the babes are packaging their market na...abi you no want make them sell? angry
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
Sex-starved MILFs.
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by PastorAji(m): 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
Vivalavida99:
undecided

Hmmm...enough cleavage really, especially the lady on the right in the first photo.
walahi with that camel toe pu33y...grincheesy
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by ebukaking1: 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
TunezMediaBlog:
The 5th Edition of Music Meets Runway 2015 took place at the Eko Hotel and Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria on 22 December. Some of the ladies took the outfits too far with them baring their Boobs…

See more below …

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=40854

Lalasticlala , ishilove

Another way to say "Olympius has fallen"... grin grin grin grin
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by dabossman(m): 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
otiigba1:
for a man, you sure do know a lot about boobs, damn! grin, anyway the question is, do you think its appropriate to display them in public in this manner?

Lol! Of course the dressing is totally inappropriate. I would never encourage a lady to show her boobs in public in that manner. What I'm addressing is the way people are so quick to shout "olympus has fallen" even when boobs look this firm and rounded.

Even with guys, if we were to drop our boxers, you would find different shapes and sizes whether at rest or at attention. From shrivelled up models to snout nosed ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Konjour(m): 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
I have no issues with women who feel like showing just a bit of cleavage but there is this abstract boundary which seperates 'sex appeal' from outright indecency and stupidity. The women in the first and second pictures couldn't have left less to the imagination without being completely nude.

Good luck to the men who'd have to put up with all these ridiculously unrefined 'public advertisements'.

1 Like

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Ijaya123: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
pretydiva:
Dat lady in d 1st photo shocked..she's d real definition of olympus has fallen..smh

Don't agree with you. That's the way a natural boobs of that size should hang. grin grin
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
Is dat not rita dominic in d black outfit
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by jmaxjohn(m): 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
Then dey get home crying: "nt a single man approached me cry y? cry am i nt sexy enough? cry"
Or d fools will go: "u shdv seen d way d men wer drooling over my boobsgrin"
Dats d problem, ure too sexy, nd no responsible man will wanna talk with a ho lookalike in dat gathering.
Yes, men drooled. But no responsible man will look into his future nd c u by his side, married tgeda, in 5yrs. But dey can envision being in bed with u in minutes.
D only guys wu will walk up to u r PUAs, one nyt stand seekers.
Ladies, wen will u learn? U don't hv to b indecent to b sexy angry
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by fxbot: 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
pretydiva:
fat ladies dont have firm boobs. They are mostly sagged even from when the boobs start developing.
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by kings09(m): 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
Give me entry ticket sharp sharp
TunezMediaBlog:
The 5th Edition of Music Meets Runway 2015 took place at the Eko Hotel and Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria on 22 December. Some of the ladies took the outfits too far with them baring their Boobs…

See more below …

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=40854

Lalasticlala , ishilove

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie / Davido Shows Off His Renovated Mansion (Photos) / Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.