Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] (63461 Views)

Roman Goddess Slays In Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfits / Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway / Top 20 Most Stylish Nigerian Celebrities In 2015 [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Mcowubaba: 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

Make me crycheesy
You are a joke
Have a blissful nite dearie... Merry Christmas..
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
But the br ea st are all falling down now, pls show us a standing b r e a s t next tym
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nickky28(m): 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
End time cleavage
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

Tsk tsk tsk

I hope you said the same thing to your mother!

Its either you are the lady in cream or she is ur mama or ure related
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Fkforyou(m): 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hoes everywhere.... smiley
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
maiahsaiah:

Its either you are the lady in cream or she is ur mama or ure related

Hmmm... You are rightsad
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Kassidy90(m): 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
Awon omo esu...
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Atk1nson(m): 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

Grab a dictionary, please

you clearly have issues, sort it offline and stop throwing tantrums at people online.

No offense intended.
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by seaga: 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
dabossman:

But that I believe is where some ladies who critic others are wrong. I am sure your boobs grew bigger with pregnancy and breastfeeding, hence the reason they don't stand anymore. However some ladies come with the big boobs even before pregnancy and child birth. Trust me those boobs will not stand without 'moral' support. It doesn't necessarily mean the ladies have been loose or wayward, which is usually the perception when folks cry 'olympus has fallen'

Have some decency, you are talking to a mother in a crude manner, if you don't respect girls, at least respect mothers.The annoying thing ,you are doing it to impress a lady that doesn't even have respect for womanhood, which explains why she's insulting mothers.You are a disgrace...

3 Likes

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
Atk1nson:

you clearly have issues, sort it offline and stop throwing tantrums at people online.

No offense intended.

Look who is talking

Why don't you stop quoting me and learn to respect your mothers!!!
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
seaga:

Have some decency, you are talking to a mother in a crude manner, if you don't respect girls, at least respect mothers.The annoying thing ,you are doing it to impress a lady that doesn't even have respect for womanhood, which explains why she's insulting mothers.You are a disgrace...

Ode! If you had respect for motherhood. You will appreciate breasts in all its forms.

1 Like

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
Fkforyou:
Hoes everywhere.... smiley

Everywhere like the ones in your home;(

1 Like

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
frodow:
But the br ea st are all falling down now, pls show us a standing b r e a s t next tym

Give that advice to your mummy
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by chara019: 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
Fashion gone wrong because no common sense to think-@lady in first pic.What on earth was she thinking?see as boobs b like slippers.

1 Like

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Dminister(m): 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
[quote author=daretodiffer post=41285747][/quote] I see u ar fucking bitch
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by zetel95(m): 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
TunezMediaBlog:
By TunezMediaBlog

More photos on

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=40854
#THIS ONE CAN NOT RAISE A GOOD CHRISTIANS HOME, THEY CAN ONLY REPLACE OF WHAT THEY ARE TO THE SOCIETY BECAUSE THEY ARE THE DAUGHTER'S OF LUCIFER!!!!!
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by seaga: 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

Ode! If you had respect for motherhood. You will appreciate breasts in all its forms.

Why you calling me ode, what's with your attitude, did I quote you in anyway. So what's your problem woman? Did I condemn any breast.Why are you so bittered
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
Dminister:
I see my mother is a fucking bitch
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
seaga:

Why you calling me ode, what's with your attitude, did I quote you in anyway. So what's your problem woman? Did I condemn any breast.Why are you so bittered

Why are you such a coward?
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Atk1nson(m): 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

Look who is talking

Why don't you stop quoting me and learn to respect your mothers!!!

some of your issues are clearly mental because that was the first time I quoted you, and this is the last I will. I don't waste time on your type.

Recommended action - Seek therapy, the level of bitterness you have shown on this thread gives me concern about your mental and physical wellbeing

2 Likes

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
chara019:
Fashion gone wrong because no common sense to think-@lady in first pic.What on earth was she thinking?see as boobs b like slippers.

If you are praying to grow old you might as well start appreciating the slippers.
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Fkforyou(m): 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

Ha.ha.ha. I knew you'd react, just like a dog to a bone. I bet you didn't notice the emoticon, you were just in a 'barking mood' as usually.

But on a serious note, I think you are losing it. You need to see a psychiatrist.
I care deeply about you.

Nobody that is mentally stable we pick offence easily the way you do, especially on a public forum where everyone has the right to air their opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
Atk1nson:

some of your issues are clearly mental because that was the first time I quoted you, and this is the last I will. I don't waste time on your type.

Recommended action - Seek therapy, the level of bitterness you have shown on this thread gives me concern about your mental and physical wellbeing

You don't seek help for bitterness....stupid

That is not bitterness... It is rational thinking

1 Like

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
Fkforyou:

Ha.ha.ha. I knew you'd react, justice like a dog to a bone. I bet you didn't notice the emoticon, you were just in a 'barking mood' as usually.

But on a serious note, I think you are losing it. You need to see a psychiatrist.
I care deeply about you.

Nobody that is mentally stable we pick offence easily the way you do, especially on a public forum where everyone has the right to air their opinion.

I am not picking offence o

If you strongly believed in what you have written, you shouldn't have taken offence. You need to help asap for common sense.
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by seaga: 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

Why are you such a coward?

My dear you are, I dare you to call me ode to my face, only then,we would know the obvious coward who comes to insult everyone online.Get a life
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by tobento88: 10:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
Expired mammary glands or you can term them "black market"
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
seaga:

My dear you are, I dare you to call me ode to my face, only then,we would know the obvious coward who comes to insult everyone online.

Sadly, I don't use such words offline but I have the natural tendency to do and undo that is to bring chaos into your life.:DD
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by thorpido(m): 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
toprealman:
so you are ok with the second pic for obvious reason... See ur life?
You conclude that because I didn't make a comment about that,I'm ok with it?What kind of education do you people receive nowadays?
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
tobento88:
Expired mammary glands or you can term them "black market"

Yeah

Like your mama's
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by schumastic(m): 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

reading through I noticed three things..
1.you have time
2.you sound bitter
3.you have no respect for MOTHERS if not you won't go about insulting every ones mum.

it speaks bad of u so stop it

1 Like

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Konjour(m): 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

First it was women can wear whatever they want

Now it is sex appeal or indecency

That is the cost of freedom, embrace it

And where in my initial post did I opine that 'women can wear whatever they want'?

Cost of freedom you say. Freedom from who or what exactly? And by 'embracing' it, we should all be civil enough to march through our streets in our birthday suits without anyone raising an eyebrow innit?
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by seaga: 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

Sadly, I don't use such words offline but I have the natural tendency to do and undo that is to bring chaos into your life.:DD

Fortunately, you have no afterbear to create a state of chaos. So watch your word young woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie / Davido Shows Off His Renovated Mansion (Photos) / Anita Joseph Cringes After Seeing A Viral Crocophilia Video Of A Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.