Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] (63467 Views)

Roman Goddess Slays In Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfits / Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway / Top 20 Most Stylish Nigerian Celebrities In 2015 [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by benedictac(f): 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

How is her dressing different from the others?
Hers is worst. or u don't agree?
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
Konjour:
I have no issues with women who feel like showing just a bit of cleavage but there is this abstract boundary which seperates 'sex appeal' from outright indecency and stupidity. The women in the first and second pictures couldn't have left less to the imagination without being completely nude.

Good luck to the men who'd have to put up with all these ridiculously unrefined 'public advertisements'.

First it was women can wear whatever they want

Now it is sex appeal or indecency

That is the cost of freedom, embrace it
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
jmaxjohn:
Then dey get home crying: "nt a single man approached me cry y? cry am i nt sexy enough? cry"
Or d fools will go: "u shdv seen d way d men wer drooling over my boobsgrin"
Dats d problem, ure too sexy, nd no responsible man will wanna talk with a ho lookalike in dat gathering.
Yes, men drooled. But no responsible man will look into his future nd c u by his side, married tgeda, in 5yrs. But dey can envision being in bed with u in minutes.
D only guys wu will walk up to u r PUAs, one nyt stand seekers.
Ladies, wen will u learn? U don't hv to b indecent to b sexy angry
Bla bla bla

Don't you have sisters at home you can preach to?
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by victorv12(m): 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
Most Nigeria girls doesn't appeal to me anymore. No wonder most of our guys see them as sex tools or toys. The goods ones should go against these public indecent dressings.
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
benedictac:

Hers is worst. or u don't agree?
I don't. I think it is because you are used to seeing push-ups. I can't wear any of the outfits except under a bigger hijab or in my home. However it does not mean that I should attack a woman because she chose to dress that way without the use of the bra.
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
ifeanyija:
Who are u sef? Pls show us ur boobs or get lost

cheesy

Go ask mummy to show you hersgrin
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by daxon001(m): 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
Bunch of stuupeed hags SMH.9ja girls don't wanna be original, always copying those out there

1 Like

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Dminister(m): 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

Yeah, just like what your mama has got
bitch you talking to yur mama pussy! Quote me again and ama wash down yur dirty pussy.
Bitch please I bet u don't wanna try play part you can't finish. Burst ur pussy up!
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by daxon001(m): 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
overlord29:
End time BoObieS!!

[s]
AtLeaSt my eyez can torCh iT!!

[/s]

undecided that LaSt piC...the GiRL... KArashika thangz___tOo fake mehn
As in,my face is even squeezer than d boy's own. it beats me really
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by benedictac(f): 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

I don't. I think it is because you are used to seeing push-ups. I can't wear any of the outfits except under a bigger hijab or in my home. However it does not mean that I should attack a woman because she chose to dress that way without the use of the bra.

Ur opinion, my opinion

1 Like

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
amanikondo:
Where is my Vaseline?
Fap farmer.
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by JoeCutie(m): 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
AreaFada2:

So na Boko, abi ISIS boobs you dey like? Active, rebellious? grin shocked
You know those aggressive ones that can knock you off the bed? Na them! grin

2 Likes

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
Dminister:
my mother, bitch I talking to my mama pussy! Quote me again and ama wash down her dirty pussy.
My mother, the Bitch ama Burst her pussy up!
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

Our mamacheesy

I know my own mama and this woman no fit born me , I no think say she go old pass me sef but if she give me the b00bie suck I go suck am o
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by ifeanyija(m): 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

cheesy

Go ask mummy to show you hersgrin
u said it's normal, but u dont want to show urs, hypocrisy
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by coronaprof(m): 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
TunezMediaBlog:
The 5th Edition of Music Meets Runway 2015 took place at the Eko Hotel and Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria on 22 December. Some of the ladies took the outfits too far with them baring their Boobs…

See more below …

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=40854

Lalasticlala , ishilove

Sweet Jesus

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
benedictac:

Ur opinion, my opinion

Not really

It is like allowing you to call every woman a bitch because they do not agree with you.

However if you are going with that, then it is her body not yours. She is as ‘confident as the other fourcheesy
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Dminister(m): 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Dminister(m): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer Yeah, just like what ur mama has got. Ur mama breast so flat like tyres
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by ifeanyija(m): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

so u prefer to people's mum?
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Mcowubaba: 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

Tsk tsk tsk

I hope you said the same thing to your mother!
wetin bring my mama for dis talk...undecided
I can be very insultive nd extremely rude o (trust me, i can tell u things that wil mak u cry cool ).

But in the Spirit of Christmas let me just behave like a cool guy..
#peace... Merry Christmas dear..
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Abbeyme: 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
mcfynest:
Cool

The third gal is waoh!

For #1200 each you get this quality T-shirts, Polo, round and V neck unisex wears

Contact- whatsapp- 08036024681 bbm- 591DA96C

Lagos based

Nice Tee there?

Would contact you...
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Dminister(m): 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
[quote author=daretodiffer post=41285037][/quote] I am talking to your mama rotten pussy! Biaaatccccchhhhh!
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by jmaxjohn(m): 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

Bla bla bla

Don't you have sisters at home you can preach to?
U definitely fall amongst d category of fools i described earlier. Lonely, insignificant, waste of census funds. U don't deserve to b counted among living ppl. Goat. Don't bother quoting baq coz i don't hv time to waste on dogs like ursef.
U just rili pissed a Sagittarius off angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by amanze15(m): 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

Yeah, I don't want to think about women who suck up to you

Hypocrite!

wetin i talk abeg. grin

what is attractive about a woman who shows this much cleavage and expect me to talk to her about Global warning, handling recession, Nigerian politics, movies, European football, the list goes on and on. maybe if this was five years ago this would appeal to me. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by passionate88: 9:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

Does your mum look expired because of her boo.BS?
This one wey u carry the matter for head so...
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by henryutd(m): 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Grand daughters of Jezebel. Your grandma is waiting for you at the other end.
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by seaga: 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

I don't think so

Check your family home

Ohh,...the always angry woman.Where ve you been?
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
jmaxjohn:

U definitely fall amongst d category of fools i described earlier. Lonely, insignificant, waste of census funds. U don't deserve to b counted among living ppl. Goat. Don't bother quoting baq coz i don't hv time to waste on dogs like ursef.
U just rili pissed a Sagittarius off angry

Your opinionundecided

I am also a Sagittarius, if I believed in those stuff
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
Mcowubaba:

wetin bring my mama for dis talk...undecided
I can be very insultive nd extremely rude o (trust me, i can tell u things that wil mak u cry cool ).

But in the Spirit of Christmas let me just behave like a cool guy..
#peace... Merry Christmas dear..

Make me crycheesy

You are a joke
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
Dminister:
I am talking to my mama rotten pussy! Biaaatccccchhhhh!
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by amanze15(m): 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer, you caught my attention and i would want to discuss! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie / Davido Shows Off His Renovated Mansion (Photos) / Anita Joseph Cringes After Seeing A Viral Crocophilia Video Of A Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.