Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] (63469 Views)

Roman Goddess Slays In Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfits / Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway / Top 20 Most Stylish Nigerian Celebrities In 2015 [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
benedictac:

that is y ur type can never have their own man but run after others. if u can see that pic as being normal and natural. mtcheeeew

Madam, Are you talking about your daughter?

1 Like

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by JoeCutie(m): 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
All of them boobs have succumbed. None of them is still active and agitating. They've all surrendered! Look at them...looking all humble and tired. grin

Ara dara ada adago, nke kwu oto ka ga-adakwa
. angry

4 Likes

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
neoapocalypse:

The way you dey attack everybody e be like say na your mama be that woman wey dey that first picture

Our mamacheesy

1 Like

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by FILEBE(m): 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
nyaaah! for what reasons are they showing us their boobs?
[size=60pt]for what?[/size]

After they will be calling some guys pervert. nonsenstical people. very indecent dressing
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by otiigba1(m): 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
dabossman:

Lol! Of course the dressing is totally inappropriate. I would never encourage a lady to show her boobs in public in that manner. What I'm addressing is the way people are so quick to shout "olympus has fallen" even when boobs look this firm and rounded.

Even with guys, if we were to drop our boxers, you would find different shapes and sizes whether at rest or at attention. From shrivelled up models to snout nosed ones.
grin grin true talk, i see nothing wrong with them boobs, they all looks firm to me.
bright007:

You are here again with your inferiority complex...

Grab a dictionary, please

1 Like

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
Whoreific outfits! and someone expects me to treat the female sex Like Ladies that they are not...Naa I'ld rather talk to them Like Whores, treat them like whores, and Fook them Like Whores that they are. Rubbish!
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by badexmuzter: 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
Am sure they re in their late 20s or early 30s, they re desperate to get married. Useless idiots
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by dabossman(m): 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
benedictac:

that is where u miss it dear. my first son is 13, so it's not possible for mine to still stand. but I will never be this stupid to show the public. I pity ur type

But that I believe is where some ladies who critic others are wrong. I am sure your boobs grew bigger with pregnancy and breastfeeding, hence the reason they don't stand anymore. However some ladies come with the big boobs even before pregnancy and child birth. Trust me those boobs will not stand without 'moral' support. It doesn't necessarily mean the ladies have been loose or wayward, which is usually the perception when folks cry 'olympus has fallen'
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by scachy(m): 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
Satanic princesses
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by buchilino(m): 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
HOW DID MOST AFRICAN WOMEN GOT IT SO WRONG. THEY USE 2 BE ROLE MODELS, NOW I JUST DON'T NO ANYMORE
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by benedictac(f): 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

Madam, Are you talking about your daughter?
Sisi, do u have half a brain?
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by ifeanyija(m): 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

Who are u sef? Pls show us ur boobs or get lost
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
undecided
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Dminister(m): 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
What I can see here are slippers. They are foolishly stylish.
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by benedictac(f): 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
dabossman:

But that I believe is where some ladies who critic others are wrong. I am sure your boobs grew bigger with pregnancy and breastfeeding, hence the reason they don't stand anymore. However some ladies come with the big boobs even before pregnancy and child birth. Trust me those boobs will not stand without 'moral' support. It doesn't necessarily mean the ladies have been loose or wayward, which is usually the perception when folks cry 'olympus has fallen'

let me ask u a question, can u dress like the lady in the first pic?

1 Like

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Ninilowo(m): 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
I don't need to comment again cos my peeps have mentioned OLYMPUS and FALLEN so no comment again
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

Tsk tsk tsk

I hope you said the same thing to your mother!

U really need to sit yo ass down wt this mother quote. No ones mother puts their breasts out for sale. The shameless girl is looking for market. Fact.

3 Likes

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
sweatlana:
The woman in the first picture is a cheap hoe
The lady in the last pic looks alright

There is no difference between the two

One chose to wear bra to push hers and the other chose to keep it natural. Therefore if you are looking for cheap hoes, check your houseundecided

1 Like

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
janellemonae:

U really need to sit yo ass down wt this mother quote. No ones mother puts their breasts out for sale. The shameless girl is looking for market. Fact.

grin

Ode!

They are all putting their breasts out for sale

Receive sense please

1 Like

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ninilowo:
I don't need to comment again cos my peeps have mentioned OLYMPUS and FALLEN so no comment again

Just like our mamas at home
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by victorvreng: 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
ChappyChase:
I will have to go. There with my vaseline!!!
Well that's if I was invited!

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
benedictac:

let me ask u a question, can u dress like the lady in the first pic?

How is her dressing different from the others?
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by bayonino: 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
All these nairaland ladies commenting and bashing those ladies in the pictures are all the same!..Because you are not showing your cleavages doesnt mean your private life is not bad!...I cant count all the innocent looking ladies that my friends sleep with like dogs!..Guys be careful, alot of these ladies are the same!

2 Likes

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
Dminister:
What I can see here are slippers. They are foolishly stylish.

Yeah, just like what your mama has got
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
badexmuzter:
Am sure they re in their late 20s or early 30s, they re desperate to get married. Useless idiots

Is that what they told you?

Wait! You can't even afford their handbags

Your opinion does not matter
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
JoeCutie:
All of them boobs have succumbed. None of them is still active and agitating. They've all surrendered! Look at them...looking all humble and tired. grin

. angry

Abi

Just like your mama's
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by karlnyeno: 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
de first lady in dat first pic has shown so many things including her vuja
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
amanze15:
i would never respect you as a woman if you dress like this cheesy after some would be fighting for woman rights. grin

Yeah, I don't want to think about women who suck up to you

Hypocrite!
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
sunkieisland:

Lol. what comes to mind is Chinua Achebe's "THINGS FALL APART"

ESPECIALLY the second lady

Really

Shouldn't you be tried of it seeing something like that already. Mama has got some at home
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
papawemba:
Sex-starved MILFs.

You could help them out
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by AreaFada2: 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
JoeCutie:

. angry

So na Boko, abi ISIS boobs you dey like? Active, rebellious? grin shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off His Renovated Mansion (Photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie / Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.