Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Someone Came Back For Xmas On Friday And Was Poisoned On Saturday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Came Back For Xmas On Friday And Was Poisoned On Saturday (884 Views)

Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) / Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Came Back For Xmas On Friday And Was Poisoned On Saturday by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
This is too bad, someone travelled to his hometown which is my village, for xmas on friday, on saturday he went to traditional wedding, he was poisoned, he came bk with a ranger rover 2015, now he is in the morgue now, People are wicked
Re: Someone Came Back For Xmas On Friday And Was Poisoned On Saturday by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
Dafuq!
Re: Someone Came Back For Xmas On Friday And Was Poisoned On Saturday by adonbilivit: 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
never eat with or around anybody in the village. not even with a long spoon.
Re: Someone Came Back For Xmas On Friday And Was Poisoned On Saturday by Florblu(f): 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
People are evil
Re: Someone Came Back For Xmas On Friday And Was Poisoned On Saturday by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
Dumb thread. Couldn't make a shït out of it
Re: Someone Came Back For Xmas On Friday And Was Poisoned On Saturday by pet4ril(f): 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
Haba!!!!! angry angry
Re: Someone Came Back For Xmas On Friday And Was Poisoned On Saturday by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
MelancholicGuy:
Dumb thread. Couldn't make a shït out of it
Are u the one? angry
Re: Someone Came Back For Xmas On Friday And Was Poisoned On Saturday by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
Zceesneh:
Are u the one? angry
Are you a rëtard?
Re: Someone Came Back For Xmas On Friday And Was Poisoned On Saturday by Airforce1(m): 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
people are wicked

Na wa
Re: Someone Came Back For Xmas On Friday And Was Poisoned On Saturday by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 24, 2015
Zceesneh:
This is too bad, someone travelled to his hometown which is my village, for xmas on friday, on saturday he went for traditional wedding, he was poisoned, he came bk with a ranger rover 2015, now he is in the morgue now, People are wicked
Dumbass story ..... #nothing captivating

When next your dumbass decides to throw a shade at me using another moniker try to cover your loopholes
Re: Someone Came Back For Xmas On Friday And Was Poisoned On Saturday by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 24, 2015
klassiquette:

Dumbass story ..... #nothing captivating

When next your dumbass decides to throw a shade at me using another moniker try to cover your loopholes
am not in the mood, u just love picking on me, lolx, u said am ugly buh all my thread are full of ur comments, am enjoying myself in my hometown with the beautiful girls with big booties, go get a life! and leave me alone
Re: Someone Came Back For Xmas On Friday And Was Poisoned On Saturday by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 24, 2015
Zceesneh:
am not in the mood, u just love picking on me, lolx, u said am ugly buh all my thread are full of ur comments, am enjoying myself in my hometown with the beautiful girls with big booties, go get a life! and leave me alone
Dude I have a life you're still trying to find your bearing ...,,
And next time don't try that shit you did with that dumb moniker. ....
Re: Someone Came Back For Xmas On Friday And Was Poisoned On Saturday by misspicy2(f): 10:52am On Dec 24, 2015
klassiquette:
Dude I have a life you're still trying to find your bearing ...,, And next time don't try that shit you did with that dumb moniker. ....
lolzzz gringrin
wicked

1 Like

Re: Someone Came Back For Xmas On Friday And Was Poisoned On Saturday by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 24, 2015
klassiquette:

Dude I have a life you're still trying to find your bearing ...,,
And next time don't try that shit you did with that dumb moniker. ....
U stop disturbing me, leave me and my dumb moniker alone

1 Like

Re: Someone Came Back For Xmas On Friday And Was Poisoned On Saturday by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 24, 2015
Zceesneh:
U stop disturbing me, leave me and my dumb moniker alone
You have nothing to offer me and I left your sorry ass till you brought up the dumb thread
Re: Someone Came Back For Xmas On Friday And Was Poisoned On Saturday by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 24, 2015
No wise person will buy a 2015 Range Rover and take it to the village to show off to people who never wanted your progress in the first place. . . His stupidity killed him.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: / Rules For The Married And The Intending-to-marry! / My Plans For Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.