Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,034 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Salary Is A Privilege Not A Right -rochas Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salary Is A Privilege Not A Right -rochas Okorocha (3133 Views)

Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Okorocha: Payment Of Salary Is A Privilege, Not A Right (nigerians React) / Rochas Okorocha: Payment Of Salaries Is A Privilege Not A Right ( Nigerians Reac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salary Is A Privilege Not A Right -rochas Okorocha by kglamour(m): 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
"salary is a privilege not a right" now treading on twitter.

Re: Salary Is A Privilege Not A Right -rochas Okorocha by agabaI23(m): 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
APC and slave- master mentality

You have learnt so much from the Hausa-Fulani Oligarchy...

This is democracy
This is a free world

5 Likes

Re: Salary Is A Privilege Not A Right -rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
Man yi ti se oriburuku

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salary Is A Privilege Not A Right -rochas Okorocha by Psalm18: 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
If] he truly said that.
He will die a miserable death.
Natural law and the holy books make it an obligation to pay people for service rendered.
To deny workers salaries and beautify their environment is the work of a sadist.

If.

2 Likes

Re: Salary Is A Privilege Not A Right -rochas Okorocha by Hundreddegrees(m): 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
Chinua Achebe said it all

Things are falling apart..smh undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary Is A Privilege Not A Right -rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
I want to believe this is untrue else, a rude shock

2 Likes

Re: Salary Is A Privilege Not A Right -rochas Okorocha by kglamour(m): 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
https://mobile.twitter.com/search?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5094718833

more:

Re: Salary Is A Privilege Not A Right -rochas Okorocha by dominique(f): 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
I don't want to believe he said that.
People that leave their homes and work their butts off don't deserve to be compensated at the end month.
Re: Salary Is A Privilege Not A Right -rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
Is this guy crazy or just like to babble
Re: Salary Is A Privilege Not A Right -rochas Okorocha by ammyluv2002(f): 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
I'm seriously shaking my head for him, if he actually said that with his mouth undecided
Re: Salary Is A Privilege Not A Right -rochas Okorocha by coolitempa(f): 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I'm seriously shaking my head for him, if he actually said that with his mouth undecided

Come on...he could never have said that. angry angry angry angry
Re: Salary Is A Privilege Not A Right -rochas Okorocha by donholy28(m): 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
coolitempa:

Is like u don't know okoroshi
Re: Salary Is A Privilege Not A Right -rochas Okorocha by Vince77(m): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
I gave up on this country a long time ago. Nothing shocks me anymore.
Re: Salary Is A Privilege Not A Right -rochas Okorocha by BOKO52(m): 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
useless governor..

1 Like

Re: Salary Is A Privilege Not A Right -rochas Okorocha by Codedb2: 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
Please who is rochas?
Re: Salary Is A Privilege Not A Right -rochas Okorocha by coolitempa(f): 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
donholy28:
Is like u don't know okoroshi

On the contrary...I do know him not to utter such a statement unless it was taken out of context. angry
Re: Salary Is A Privilege Not A Right -rochas Okorocha by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
A mistake of a Governor. This is why rivers can't afford to have APC member as public officer. Same way Amae-Thief owed workers because paying them was privilege and not their right. Na now I know why the 'great' Ogbeni de owe 11 months salary...

APC need to change

2 Likes

Re: Salary Is A Privilege Not A Right -rochas Okorocha by baby124: 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
OMG! I hope this is untrue. Otherwise Rochas is a deluded fool and should even resign for such a mad comment. Shows he's not well at all. All his mental faculties must be sparking!

1 Like

Re: Salary Is A Privilege Not A Right -rochas Okorocha by Godfullsam(m): 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Common SENSE is a privilege not a right.
Re: Salary Is A Privilege Not A Right -rochas Okorocha by ammyluv2002(f): 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
coolitempa:

I hope so
Re: Salary Is A Privilege Not A Right -rochas Okorocha by tosyne2much(m): 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
I can't believe this
Re: Salary Is A Privilege Not A Right -rochas Okorocha by Kenai: 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
"In the end, the people get the leaders they DESERVE".

When I drummed the message all over Nairaland that this man lacks the prerequisite intellect, mental balance and wisdom to even serve as a Primary 5 class prefect, myopic sycophants like Beremx labeled me a "tribalist".
The ignorant people in Imo screamed "Rochas we know"... But is this really the Rochas they knew?

All through his first tenure, he did absolutely nothing to better the lives of Imo people in terms of employment.

He said he was offering "Free education", but this Free Education was only provided on the pages of his propaganda newspapers and TV adverts.

Spent most of his first 4 years illegally acquiring people's land parcels, illegally cornering and 'privatising' public facilities, and illegally amassing wealth for himself and his family.
The Imo people knew this, but chose to live by the idiotic narrative, "Even though we know he's been looting public funds, atleast we can still see some of the good works he's been doing"
The above statement is a people officially signing off their future and generations unborn to eternal slavery out of their sheer ignorance and sttupidity.

Like it was in Osun (The populace voting out of emotions and little common sense), so has it played out in Imo.

Alas, the people get the leaders they DESERVE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary Is A Privilege Not A Right -rochas Okorocha by Omotayor123(f): 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
He should start by working without collecting a dime!

2 Likes

Re: Salary Is A Privilege Not A Right -rochas Okorocha by Rhea(f): 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
[size=18pt]Roachy cockroachy ortu-ocha okorochicha grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
He has come again cheesy cheesy cheesy
The master genius is at it again grin grin grin
Onu oma kpuru okpurukpu, o di ka o kpuu osukwu tongue tongue tongue
Roachy roach, aru emekwala ndi Imo. Chai!!! umunna eee!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: Salary Is A Privilege Not A Right -rochas Okorocha by ehissi(m): 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
coolitempa:

On the contrary...I do know him not to utter such a statement unless it was taken out of context. angry

What other context do you require? The man is owing Salaries; how many months salaries and pensions at a time when normal workers all around the world ought to celebrating Christmas!! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary Is A Privilege Not A Right -rochas Okorocha by Vicboi1(m): 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rochas is a full grown bastard he deserves to die I just pray that next year ipob would kill that man or cut of his stupid head
Re: Salary Is A Privilege Not A Right -rochas Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 12:37am On Dec 24, 2015
Vicboi1:
Rochas is a full grown bastard he deserves to die I just pray that next year ipob would kill that man or cut of his stupid head

You are the bastard! Only TANoids will get up, fabricate fake story and still discuss same fabrication as if its true and then threatening to kill a man who doesn't notice them.

If I were Okorocha, I would draw a limit to my leniency on those attacking me with false allegations. It is high time he arrests some of these people and they show their evidence in court or he will be considered guilty of the false accusations. They should be given televised trial so that the world will know the truth. I will volunteer to give their names out on Nairaland or elsewhere. Most of them are from Mbaise and were serious Ihedioha campaigners in 2015 elections.
Re: Salary Is A Privilege Not A Right -rochas Okorocha by Julietcutie(f): 1:32am On Dec 24, 2015
shocking... seriously if dis is true its really bad how would a person work for hours almost every day of his or her life and by month end is not paid because salary is a privilege smh God help us Nigerians BTW every worker has right to his salary

1 Like

Re: Salary Is A Privilege Not A Right -rochas Okorocha by fistonati(m): 2:55am On Dec 24, 2015
Start saying amen....... If rochas said dt, may he loose all dt he has laboured for, may he suffer greatly of several deadly and painful diseases and may his offspring's curse d day he was born.

I don't wanna pray too much.

My God crown our efforts abundantly

1 Like

Re: Salary Is A Privilege Not A Right -rochas Okorocha by ril19(m): 3:06am On Dec 24, 2015
so says the big pig. i hope you're also delaying your own salary as you're delaying state workers' salaries? ijjiot

2 Likes

Re: Salary Is A Privilege Not A Right -rochas Okorocha by cococandy(f): 3:13am On Dec 24, 2015
Psalm18:
[/b]if[b] he truly said that.
He will die a miserable death.
Natural law and the holy books make it an obligation to pay people for service rendered.
To deny workers salaries and beautify their environment is the work of a sadist.

If.
fistonati:
Start saying amen....... If rochas said dt, may he loose all dt he has laboured for, may he suffer greatly of several deadly and painful diseases and may his offspring's curse d day he was born.
I don't wanna pray too much.
My God crown our efforts abundantly
[size=18pt]AMEN[/size]
Re: Salary Is A Privilege Not A Right -rochas Okorocha by cococandy(f): 3:16am On Dec 24, 2015
Is he owing workers or not?

Sycophantic anumanu.
Abagworo:

You are the bastard! Only TANoids will get up, fabricate fake story and still discuss same fabrication as if its true and then threatening to kill a man who doesn't notice them.

If I were Okorocha, I would draw a limit to my leniency on those attacking me with false allegations. It is high time he arrests some of these people and they show their evidence in court or he will be considered guilty of the false accusations. They should be given televised trial so that the world will know the truth. I will volunteer to give their names out on Nairaland or elsewhere. Most of them are from Mbaise and were serious Ihedioha campaigners in 2015 elections.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Road Map And Pictures Of Musiliu-obanikoros House In USA / Goodbye Recession: Maiduguri Residents Celebrate Trump Victory / Modular Refinery: Local Operators Hail Osinbajo’s Approach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.