Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Your Attention Is Needed Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Attention Is Needed Here. (543 Views)

How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. / Ladies Your Attention Is Needed!!!!!!!(photo) / When A Guy Tries To Get Your Attention By Walking Past You Several Times? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Attention Is Needed Here. by Oladimejy(m): 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
I love a lady,she do stare at me..but i dont know what is in her mind...yesterday i wanted to meet her because i have gathered what i will tell her but something happened i got angry and it destroys all my plan...i saw her this evening she was sitting opposite but i dont know where to start from but she is staring at me..every time i see this lady i fall for her..i love her but i dont know what is in her mind when she stare at me.PLEASE HELP ME......NO INSULT PLEASE!!!
Re: Your Attention Is Needed Here. by susrite(m): 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
I thought life has gone past this, either it's in her mind to make or Mar you, bro, feel free to tell her how you feel... Don't wait till knowing how she feels before you unbriddle your tongue.. Abeg life is too short for acting seasonal movies o
Re: Your Attention Is Needed Here. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
Psychologists say that whenever someone always stares at you, it's either of two reasons.
~ Either the person is attracted to you OR the person wants to kill you, and most times, it's always the former.

So, I'd advice you make your feelings known to her. You have nothing to lose, and like the poster above me said; life is too short. Approach her and tell her how you feel, before someone else does.
Re: Your Attention Is Needed Here. by obiorathesubtle: 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
The guy above me has taken the words out of my mouth fingers
Re: Your Attention Is Needed Here. by Oladimejy(m): 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
susrite:
I thought life has gone past this, either it's in her mind to make or Mar you, bro, feel free to tell her how you feel... Don't wait till knowing how she feels before you unbriddle your tongue.. Abeg life is too short for acting seasonal movies o
AM VERY GREATFUL

1 Like

Re: Your Attention Is Needed Here. by Oladimejy(m): 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
Decker:
Psychologists say that whenever someone always stares at you, it's either of two reasons.
~ Either the person is attracted to you OR the person wants to kill you, and most times, it's always the former.

So, I'd advice you make your feelings known to her. You have nothing to lose, and like the poster above me said; life is too short. Approach her and tell her how you feel, before someone else does.
THANK YOU
Re: Your Attention Is Needed Here. by Oladimejy(m): 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
The guy above me has taken the words out of my mouth fingers
Thank u
Re: Your Attention Is Needed Here. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
Wait are u guys students cos its confusin

Cos i guess d environment myt b a factor to her staring at u mayb she heard somethings bou u nd she is trying to figure out
Re: Your Attention Is Needed Here. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
She's in love with ya face grin
Just ya face ni ooo
Go 4 her
Best of luck
If she slaps u sha, come nd gist me grin grin
Re: Your Attention Is Needed Here. by firstking01(m): 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
Op, d poster above me dan finish work...he just hit d naiL for d headsad

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Run Away From Fake Humble Boys / Before You Date Someone (e.starkeyz!) / Photos: Miss Bumbum Brazil 2015 Celebrates Messi's Ballon Dor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.