Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Ondo international airport and its sorry state - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo international airport and its sorry state (2873 Views)

The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment / The Sorry State Of Ohanku, The Road Leading To Enyimba Stadium Aba (photos) / The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo international airport and its sorry state by whatit: 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Ondo international airport and its sorry state by whatit: 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Ondo international airport and its sorry state by listenersky: 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
Following
Re: Ondo international airport and its sorry state by whatit: 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
tongue
Re: Ondo international airport and its sorry state by Psalm18: 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
Where is Musiwa?
Emperor of the western state

1 Like

Re: Ondo international airport and its sorry state by adegunwa4real(m): 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
@ Op...show me pishure of ppl using ladder to climb d eromplane or I won't believe u! angry angry
Re: Ondo international airport and its sorry state by whatit: 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
shocked
Re: Ondo international airport and its sorry state by whatit: 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Ondo international airport and its sorry state by nduchucks: 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2015

Oga Musiwa, this is not Ondo airport na. those cows are taller than human beings. Those be like cows from India o.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

1 Like

Re: Ondo international airport and its sorry state by whatit: 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
tongue sad
Re: Ondo international airport and its sorry state by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
Op ya a liar..akure airport cannot land comnerciial flight but private jets and chartered flights
Re: Ondo international airport and its sorry state by Vision4God: 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
If ds true,den it's terrible
BTW overland air goes to akure.
Re: Ondo international airport and its sorry state by Wendyslim(f): 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
Idontbelivit. Dat should be a zoo
Re: Ondo international airport and its sorry state by mojounited(m): 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
Holy shitnitz! Should be renamed a "zooport" shocked cheesy
Re: Ondo international airport and its sorry state by ANBAKO: 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
I pity you seriously because everything about this your topic is wrong.

Firstly there nothing there is no Airport like Ondo International Airport... Infact the The airport in Ondo state is located in Akure and it is not an international airport. It is even not a full airport but an Airstrip.

The picture you attach does not even show anything. All I see are some white guys on a tarred road.

Do you even know what makes a good airport?

Show me the runway, show me the control room, show me fire and safety system, show services.

I don't know your expectations , but you definitely not expecting an Heathrow or Charles de Gaulle or OR Tambo or JFK in Akure wit only less than 10 flights weekly.

Do good for good to come your way

2 Likes

Re: Ondo international airport and its sorry state by aieromon(m): 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
You have to be a certified m0r0n to believe that the second picture originated from Nigeria.

http://mdaily.bhaskar.com/news/referer/4444/BIH-over-500-flood-affected-villagers-with-cattle-take-shelter-at-patna-runway-4721716-PHO.html?pg=1

Just saying......

1 Like

Re: Ondo international airport and its sorry state by whatit: 2:08am On Dec 24, 2015
You don't get it. There is where the international can be.

Go to school
Re: Ondo international airport and its sorry state by wadetaw202: 6:56am On Dec 24, 2015
mojounited:
Holy shitnitz! Should be renamed a "zooport" shocked cheesy

Before you start masturbating over the post like a foooool, checkout the link below: that is where the picture was lifted

http://mdaily.bhaskar.com/news/referer/4444/BIH-over-500-flood-affected-villagers-with-cattle-take-shelter-at-patna-runway-4721716-PHO.html?pg=1
Re: Ondo international airport and its sorry state by wadetaw202: 6:56am On Dec 24, 2015
Wendyslim:
Idontbelivit. Dat should be a zoo

Before you start masturbating over the post like a foooool, checkout the link below: that is where the picture was lifted

Re: Ondo international airport and its sorry state by wadetaw202: 6:57am On Dec 24, 2015
Vision4God:
If ds true,den it's terrible
BTW overland air goes to akure.

It is not true. checkout the link below: that is where the picture was lifted

Re: Ondo international airport and its sorry state by wadetaw202: 6:58am On Dec 24, 2015
nduchucks:

Oga Musiwa, this is not Ondo airport na. those cows are taller than human beings. Those be like cows from India o.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

Re: Ondo international airport and its sorry state by wadetaw202: 7:00am On Dec 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ondo international airport and its sorry state by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:00am On Dec 24, 2015
Ds 2nd pix look like photoshop
Re: Ondo international airport and its sorry state by YoursGEJ(m): 7:01am On Dec 24, 2015
International what? It is not by force for every state to have an Int'l airport pls
Re: Ondo international airport and its sorry state by JingoOAU(m): 7:02am On Dec 24, 2015
Remove the 'international' in the headline....its misleading pls

Though, am from Ikare Akoko, but Ondo state need a surgical operation to purge it's ineffective leaders
Re: Ondo international airport and its sorry state by nduchucks: 11:36am On Dec 24, 2015
wadetaw202:

It appears as if sarcasm is over your head and for that, you have my sympathy.
Re: Ondo international airport and its sorry state by Vision4God: 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
wadetaw202:

It is not true. checkout the link below: that is where the picture was lifted

Can u imagine. Ds op, na wa oooo
Re: Ondo international airport and its sorry state by mojounited(m): 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
wadetaw202:

Before you continue sounding like a simpleton, that was just for laughs. I guess you wouldn't know that since you forgot your sense of humour up your @ss. Get a grip man, stop sniffing around people's post like a twerp.

nduchucks:

It appears as if sarcasm is over your head and for that, you have my sympathy.
Lmao! Dude sounded so pained over a jovially innocent comment I made. Such a ret@rd!

1 Like

Re: Ondo international airport and its sorry state by wadetaw202: 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
mojounited:

Before you continue sounding like a simpleton, that was just for laughs. I guess you wouldn't know that since you forgot your sense of humour up your @ss. Get a grip man, stop sniffing around people's post like a twerp.

Lmao! Dude sounded so pained over a jovially innocent comment I made. Such a ret@rd!

You seem not have ssense at all. If you do, you will know no one sees into your nitwit mind. We are not mind readers here. So try to borrow sense next time before making posts or comments; it looks like you have none.
Re: Ondo international airport and its sorry state by Ogbuefi2020: 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
wadetaw202:

You seem not have ssense at all. If you do, you will know no one sees into your nitwit mind. We are not mind readers here. So try to borrow sense next time before making posts or comments; it looks like you have none.
That moniker is owned by Musiwa. stop being too serious over this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Warned By Tb Joshua On Naira Devaluation / Armed Robbers Who Robbed 3 Banks In Ikirun Town Arrested / Governor Fayose Is A Mad Dog- Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.