Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,990 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur (114877 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / 16 Reasons You Should Be An Entrepreneur And Own A Business / 5 Benefits Of Being An Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
dacovajnr:
ImportExpert I've sent mail in regard of the importation biz which I would love yo venture into and how much I would love to have the package but m not getting any response from you for over 2 weeks now and I sent another today yet no response...Kindly reply my mail my email is Omogbolahanabiodungiwa@yahoo.com Tnx in anticipation

good afternoon bro, i only saw the one you sent today and i have replied several hours ago. your success is truly my pride
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
feel free to post your importation related questions.
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
akashi01:
Oh sorry,I just sathanks anyways..you've helped us enough on NL too cheesy

thanks. i wish you all the best in your endeavors.
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by olatommy7(m): 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
importexpert:

Hi, just need to be sure cous am making payment for the import pack by tomorrow, the 2k promo price extends till then right?

hard luck brother. in a quest for free information a lot of people have falling in to very deep pits that they may never get out from. kindly use www.naijaonnet..com as www.importng.com is still under maintenance. your success is truly my pride
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
[quote author=olatommy7 post=41618398][/quote]
Yes bro, it extends till 4pm tomorrow. Your success is my pride

1 Like

Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by gentle007(m): 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
importexpert:

yes can can get it for 2k today. you will be among the lucky ones that got it for almost free.
sent u a text an hour ago. no response yet.
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
gentle007:

sent u a text an hour ago. no response yet.

kindly check your message or email inbox. all mails and messages have been replied. if you provided an m*n email i was having difficulty getting across to u. kindly provide another one. your success is truly my pride
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by marami: 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
Sir how do I pay for the package.
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
marami:
Sir how do I pay for the package.

my site is under upgrade and maintenance for 2016 kindly access the complete details via www.naijaonnet..com or contact me using the phone number on my profile. be sure that you do not miss the 2k offer. your success is my pride
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 12:04am On Jan 04, 2016
more questions are highly welcome
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by olatommy7(m): 3:44am On Jan 04, 2016
hello,
i just need to verify if the promo price of 2k is still on for today monday the 4th as am making my payment today, thanks
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 6:02am On Jan 04, 2016
olatommy7:
hello,
i just need to verify if the promo price of 2k is still on for today monday the 4th as am making my payment today, thanks

good morning bro. Yes it is on for today only and ends at 4pm. Ur success is my pride
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by femiabiolajamb(f): 7:32am On Jan 04, 2016
good morning my mentor. this is a lovely job that you are doing here. may God make you bigger. any news about cheap means of getting dollar?
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 8:34am On Jan 04, 2016
femiabiolajamb:
good morning my mentor. this is a lovely job that you are doing here. may God make you bigger. any news about cheap means of getting dollar?

good morning femi, how is everything? happy new year. how is your importation business going? yes their is an affordable means of getting dollar. you and all other subscribers in the house can get across to me. your success is truly my pride.
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 9:28am On Jan 04, 2016
good morning to everyone on the thread. today is monday 4th of january 2016 the day that the extremely lucky people will be filtered. i say extremely lucky because all those that got and that will get my importation guide are very lucky but those that get it for only 2k are extremely lucky. i am still wondering why i am doing all these including giving out the pack for 2k but so far the only reason i have seen is that God have his own way of lifting some people in 2016 and the will of Nature is in-resistable. for those lifted ones, Congratulations to those that have gotten the guide and congratulations in advance to those that will get it before 4pm today. your success is truly my pride
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by femiabiolajamb(f): 11:12am On Jan 04, 2016
importexpert:

good morning femi, how is everything? happy new year. how is your importation business going? yes their is an affordable means of getting dollar. you and all other subscribers in the house can get across to me. your success is truly my pride.

morning sir, my business is fine. we are moving forward with your endless support. i just sent you an email. thank you sir
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
femiabiolajamb:

morning sir, my business is fine. we are moving forward with your endless support. i just sent you an email. thank you sir

You are welcome. I have check n replied ur mail. Ur success is my pride
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
More questions are highly welcome
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
EXTENSION NOTICE

my special N2,000 naira for you guys is suppose to end on Monday but the number of complaints from people that cant use online means for transfer and were not chanced on monday over crowded me so am extending the grace to Friday 8th january 2016 after which our official price for everybody will be N5000. for those smart ones that will be lucky to utilize the offer, congratulations in advance as i am wondering the kind of fortune N2000 will make for you in 2016. compared to the value you will be receiving, the guide is over N50,000.
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by stanvesco(m): 3:28am On Jan 05, 2016
importexpert:
my special N2,000 naira for you guys is suppose to end on sunday but the number of complaints from people that cant use online means for transfer over crowded me so am extending the grace to monday 4th january 2016 after which our official price for everybody will be N5000. for those smart ones that will be lucky to utilize the offer, congratulations in advance as i am wondering the kind of fortune N2000 will make for you in 2016. compared to the value you will be receiving, the guide is over N50,000.

is it still available for 2k,and how can i pay! Thanks
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 8:05am On Jan 05, 2016
stanvesco:

is it still available for 2k,and how can i pay! Thanks

Good morning bro. Yes it is available. Kindly reach me via my phone number. Ur success is truly my pride
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 9:23am On Jan 05, 2016
Your importation related questions are highly welcome
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 10:26am On Jan 05, 2016
tosin481:

hi importexpert happy New year. pls when is the ban on naira cards taken effect. my bank still send me message on card usage limits today and i ordered some items on 30th December with it.
thanks

good morning bro, that news that spread widely should be seen as a rumor to some extent. i use stanbic and gtbank master cards and i have been making purchases. the only difference is the spend limit. on gtbank master card the spend limit is 1000usd monthly and you can exhaust it in a month if you wish. for stanbic it is 1750usd monthly and 350usd daily. i have heard of some banks that cant transact although i am yet to verify such claims but what i am telling you is from the purchases i have made from 1st to 5th and have verified the figures with the banks. your success is truly my pride
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by okey4reel(m): 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
importexpert:
Good day nairalanders, how is business going and how is everything? i believe i do not need any formal introduction of who am i but for those that do not know, my Monica have said it all. lol

the rate at which Nigerian youths are failing in businesses they venture in to calls for a serious concern. i remembered a recent narration of my student about how he spent N150,000 on a failed importation journey. i almost shed tears for him not because of he lost 150k but because of how he got the 150k and how many more people such information will lead astray. with my importation guide, i helped him out and he was able to come back on track once again.

as my xmas gift to my nairaland pals, i have decided to give 3 nairalanders my ultimate import pack for absolutely free. just state reasons why you need the pack and we will at the end of the day select our 3 lucky winners.

most importantly is that these 3 lucky people will get the exact same support that my paid subscribers get and also receive all the unannounced
bonuses. for those that will be wondering what exactly is my import pack about, kindly take a look on my 2 importation threads to see hundreds of testimonies. your success is truly my pride.

Is the pack still available for 2k? again what are other things one can get other than phones and gadgets?
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
okey4reel:

Is the pack still available for 2k? again what are other things one can get other than phones and gadgets?

good afternoon bro. yes it is available from now to friday. kindly visit www.naijaonnet..com for comprehensive details. you can import everything importable with the guide and i made a lot of recommendations of things you can import in the guide. your success is my pride
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
lgboks:
wow
Happy new year fellow importers
Importexpert I dey salute from my corner o

happy new year bro. longest time wetin dey happen smiley? hope family and business are all going well. i wish you all the best in 2016 and beyond. happy new year once again

1 Like

Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by lgboks(m): 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
importexpert:

happy new year bro. longest time wetin dey happen smiley? hope family and business are all going well. i wish you all the best in 2016 and beyond. happy new year once again
School hide me o
Looking to come back seriously this year grin
Thanks for all
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by whiteeye(m): 12:08am On Jan 06, 2016
Hi Bello, i think am interested in your mini-importation ebook. But when i went through your ad i saw #2,500 instead of #2,000. Basically, i want to pay #2,000, so can i still go ahead? Please reply ASAP.Thanks
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 4:03am On Jan 06, 2016
lgboks:

School hide me o
Looking to come back seriously this year grin
Thanks for all

bro i wish you all the best. No allow school to stop you from doing business but rather use it as a positive tool to ur advantage. I remembered in a bill gate's speech i was watching during a convocation ceremony in oxford university and he started with saying "he is a negative influence that is the reason why he was not invited to address the graduating students during matriculation but rather during convocation". His reason was that if he is allowed to address them during matric, at the end of the day they will graduate an empty class or just one or 2 students. He Further stated that despite him being a drop out, his contact with oxford uni is the greatest weapon that ensured his business success. My point is that their is cash in schools ensure that u use it to ur positive advantage.
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 4:10am On Jan 06, 2016
whiteeye:
Hi Bello, i think am interested in your mini-importation ebook. But when i went through your ad i saw #2,500 instead of #2,000. Basically, i want to pay #2,000, so can i still go ahead? Please reply ASAP.Thanks

yes bro 2k is a way of saying happy new year to nairaland n nairalanders. U can pay d 2k. Ur success is truly my pride.
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by Businesstools(m): 5:17am On Jan 06, 2016
Good morning boss. I need the guide Asap and I can't find your contact on your signature. How do I reach you?
importexpert:

good afternoon bro, i only saw the one you sent today and i have replied several hours ago. your success is truly my pride
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 6:20am On Jan 06, 2016
Businesstools:
Good morning boss. I need the guide Asap and I can't find your contact on your signature. How do I reach you?

Kindly check my profile and my previous post. My site is under maintenance and upgrade but you can access it via www.naijaonnet..com ur success is my pride

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) / Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.