Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Toyin Lawani's Trigg Welcomes Child With Unknown Lady [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani's Trigg Welcomes Child With Unknown Lady [PICS] (31873 Views)

"Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg / Stephen Keshi's Son Welcomes Child With Aaliyah Landecho / Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani's Trigg Welcomes Child With Unknown Lady [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 5:54am On Dec 24, 2015
Toyin Lawani 23yr Old Baby Daddy Welcomes Another Child With Unknown Lady [PICS]

33-year-old Celebrity stylist, Toyin Lawani in 2013 got engaged to the father of her second child, Jermaine Oluwatenor Womadi, the 23-year-old Lord Trigg whose real name is Kessington Womadi.

However, Trigg made a shocking announcement yesterday that he has welcome another child, he wrote on his Instagram.

“Waited on the low all these while. Welcome to d world sexy,” he captioned the photo of a newborn’s hand, and added, “#blessed #2 #Godlovesme #lordmaine’s Sis.”

His babe, tho Toyin Lawani was never spotted pregnant even when they were spotted together 6days ago at the Rhythm Unplugged concert. Toyin Lawani was even at the Music Meets Runway events two nights ago and didn't show any sign of nursing a baby.

8 months ago, when Trigg was asked about when he’d tie the knot with Toyin during an interview with NET, Lord Trigg, said:

“I’m not letting out details about the marriage yet, it’s going to be a surprise, our relationship has been over 4 years now and it’s been sweet all the way. .

What keeps us going is the heart, she’s got a great heart and we truly love each other. And in 4 years, I’ve not had any other woman apart from her. My girl is beautiful, my girl is classy, my girl is everything I want, so why would I want another woman?”

Meanwhile, we have just discovered that Toyin Lawani has deleted all the photos of their son from her Instagram page.

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=40913

Lalasticlala , Ishilove

2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani's Trigg Welcomes Child With Unknown Lady [PICS] by Mjshexy(f): 6:05am On Dec 24, 2015
This is what happens when u date an infant or zygote, osese bere ni o grin

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani's Trigg Welcomes Child With Unknown Lady [PICS] by Khd95(m): 6:06am On Dec 24, 2015
Wetin consine me,na their lives be that,my consine b say
why toyin mouth be like baracuda's,for that first pix

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani's Trigg Welcomes Child With Unknown Lady [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 6:09am On Dec 24, 2015
By TunezMediaBlog

More photos of baby on

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=40913
Re: Toyin Lawani's Trigg Welcomes Child With Unknown Lady [PICS] by Teewhy2: 6:17am On Dec 24, 2015
The guy was in lust with her before and since she also has a son with another man before the guy feels he can have a child from another woman has well. After all they are not married. The guy is still in his youth and will not like to be caged by the madam who has almost seen it all

In other news
Kindly take a few minutes to vote my baby in the ongoing #CussonsBabyMoments competition , still short of over 1000 votes but with your votes if he don't ignore this message, it is still possible to win. click on this link to vote my Baby https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578.
Thanks, if you no cast your vote fo

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani's Trigg Welcomes Child With Unknown Lady [PICS] by sugarbelly: 6:18am On Dec 24, 2015
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani's Trigg Welcomes Child With Unknown Lady [PICS] by tyson99(m): 7:05am On Dec 24, 2015
Maybe baby daddy is his calling

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani's Trigg Welcomes Child With Unknown Lady [PICS] by endtimesblog: 7:06am On Dec 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani's Trigg Welcomes Child With Unknown Lady [PICS] by amtaken(f): 7:38am On Dec 24, 2015
Name Checkers Association of Nairaland.
Re: Toyin Lawani's Trigg Welcomes Child With Unknown Lady [PICS] by Runtingz16: 8:16am On Dec 24, 2015
Hahahaaaa SHAME ON HER!!!!
Re: Toyin Lawani's Trigg Welcomes Child With Unknown Lady [PICS] by pretydiva(f): 8:17am On Dec 24, 2015
Their lives,their business..not mine
Re: Toyin Lawani's Trigg Welcomes Child With Unknown Lady [PICS] by Runtingz16: 8:17am On Dec 24, 2015
Teewhy2:
The guy was in lust with her before and since she also has a son with another man before the guy feels he can have a child from another woman has well. After all they are not married. The guy is still in his youth and will not like to be caged by the madam who has almost seen it all
may this serve as a warning to munachi abii grin grin grin dating little boys gets you nowhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani's Trigg Welcomes Child With Unknown Lady [PICS] by ifyalways(f): 8:19am On Dec 24, 2015
Muna I hope you are learning.

Una dooooh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani's Trigg Welcomes Child With Unknown Lady [PICS] by Vyolet(f): 8:36am On Dec 24, 2015
His calling is definitely "baby daddy".

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani's Trigg Welcomes Child With Unknown Lady [PICS] by Dqueenzy(f): 8:51am On Dec 24, 2015
Ehya!well the guy blood still dey hot,so what do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani's Trigg Welcomes Child With Unknown Lady [PICS] by Runtingz16: 9:51am On Dec 24, 2015
ifyalways:
Muna I hope you are learning.

Una dooooh
lol hahaaaaaaa! These little boys ain't loyal. I bet the girl he cheated on is younger. They always get frustrated with their older mama's. Munacgi abii take notes!
Re: Toyin Lawani's Trigg Welcomes Child With Unknown Lady [PICS] by Realhommie(m): 9:52am On Dec 24, 2015
Na only laff i fit laff oooooo... Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Toyin Lawani's Trigg Welcomes Child With Unknown Lady [PICS] by Realhommie(m): 9:53am On Dec 24, 2015
Runtingz16:
lol hahaaaaaaa! These little boys ain't loyal. I bet the girl he cheated on is younger. They always get frustrated with their older mama's. Munacgi abii take notes!
So muna is in same league with Toyin abi? Issorai

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani's Trigg Welcomes Child With Unknown Lady [PICS] by smsshola(m): 10:42am On Dec 24, 2015
Toyin agbaya...
The guy Omo de se
Re: Toyin Lawani's Trigg Welcomes Child With Unknown Lady [PICS] by timilehing(m): 11:52am On Dec 24, 2015
K
Re: Toyin Lawani's Trigg Welcomes Child With Unknown Lady [PICS] by veekid(m): 11:52am On Dec 24, 2015
Kk
Re: Toyin Lawani's Trigg Welcomes Child With Unknown Lady [PICS] by brunofarad(m): 11:52am On Dec 24, 2015
Scandal....redefined grin
Re: Toyin Lawani's Trigg Welcomes Child With Unknown Lady [PICS] by Toeyoursea(m): 11:53am On Dec 24, 2015
I pity you mother. msheeew
Re: Toyin Lawani's Trigg Welcomes Child With Unknown Lady [PICS] by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 24, 2015
Jonathan sef

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani's Trigg Welcomes Child With Unknown Lady [PICS] by uchennaakunne(m): 11:53am On Dec 24, 2015
Follow on instagram@uche_strings
Re: Toyin Lawani's Trigg Welcomes Child With Unknown Lady [PICS] by Bantino(m): 11:54am On Dec 24, 2015
baby mamas and baby papas everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani's Trigg Welcomes Child With Unknown Lady [PICS] by uchennaakunne(m): 11:54am On Dec 24, 2015
Follow on twitter@freshuaczy
Re: Toyin Lawani's Trigg Welcomes Child With Unknown Lady [PICS] by miqos02(m): 11:54am On Dec 24, 2015
ok
Re: Toyin Lawani's Trigg Welcomes Child With Unknown Lady [PICS] by nmreports: 11:54am On Dec 24, 2015
LMAO.
What else would you expect from a 23 year old?. Commitment

It is very laughable sometimes when our young girls are in a relationship with 22 year old and 23 year old guys. Guys around that age, and they erroneously believe that it is a serious relationship. They immerse themselves in this delusion so much that they laugh at their own stupidity at a later age.

They get these serious matured folks who are looking to catch them quite young and take them down the aisle but they are so immature and with this glaucoma in their eyes stay super-glued to these young folks who are just frolicking everywhere. Having fun partying and not yet thinking about house rents.

House rents Not just that. They still want to lay with as many tight pussy girls. Party and all. Gosh!!! I wish I can preach it further.
You gotta be wise girls... You gotta be smart. GOD LOVES SMART WOMEN.

Disclaimer: Of course, my assertion does not represent 100% of all the people who find themselves in this situation but its most of the time what happens.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani's Trigg Welcomes Child With Unknown Lady [PICS] by kings09(m): 11:55am On Dec 24, 2015
Another Fp space wasted. Wetin concern NLers wit dis....whr beta news
Re: Toyin Lawani's Trigg Welcomes Child With Unknown Lady [PICS] by ratchy: 11:55am On Dec 24, 2015
Things are happening ooooooooo

shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Claps Back At Trolls Over Her Recent Weightloss Photos / Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma / Accident: Adeniyi Johnson's Wrecked Car Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.