Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

Middle Eastern Muslims Coming To Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Middle Eastern Muslims Coming To Christ (633 Views)

Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way / Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? / Should You Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Giving Your Life To Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Middle Eastern Muslims Coming To Christ by sosisi(f): 12:57am On Jun 10, 2009
Re: Middle Eastern Muslims Coming To Christ by OgidiBoy(m): 1:05am On Jun 10, 2009
I don't watch anything from FOX NEWS. 99.9% is just fabricated news so I can't comment on the thread sad
Re: Middle Eastern Muslims Coming To Christ by Lady2(f): 1:36am On Jun 11, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I don't watch anything from FOX NEWS. 99.9% is just fabricated news so I can't comment on the thread sad

It's not fabricated. If you actually watch Fox News you would see a lot of truth in their reportings. Those who don't like them are those who've never watched them.

@ Topic

These things do not move me, because there are equally christians who become muslims or atheists and such. There are those who've become muslim or atheist and such that return to the christian faith, and there are those who converted to the christian faith that left and went back to their respective faith.
So really this is nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Enemies Of Reason / What Is Your Native Religion? / If All The Churches And Mosques In Nigeria Were Pulled Down:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.