Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Why Do Ladies Chose To Be Deceptive And Manipulative When Asking For Favour? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Chose To Be Deceptive And Manipulative When Asking For Favour? (792 Views)

Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him / 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say When Asking Ladies Out / Do You Know If A Guy Is Not Confident When Asking You Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Chose To Be Deceptive And Manipulative When Asking For Favour? by manny4u(m): 8:39am On Dec 24, 2015
Sometimes girl usually amaze me they think the only way they can get favours from men is by manipulating and deceiving guys even when it not necessary. This is a conversation I had with a girl who was trying to ask for airtime. Have been trying to ask her for a relationship for a while now but she said no, she barely even reply my chats so you could see the surprise on my face last night when she chatted me up and even called me 'my love' only to beg for airtime later on. Of cos I wud send the airtime just to contribute to charity but for her mind now she don catch maga.

Re: Why Do Ladies Chose To Be Deceptive And Manipulative When Asking For Favour? by Cutehector(m): 8:41am On Dec 24, 2015
U forgot to mention *606# to her
Re: Why Do Ladies Chose To Be Deceptive And Manipulative When Asking For Favour? by obiorathesubtle: 8:50am On Dec 24, 2015
She's basically a golddigging biyach!
Re: Why Do Ladies Chose To Be Deceptive And Manipulative When Asking For Favour? by Kingsasian(m): 8:55am On Dec 24, 2015
And I am very good at giving excuses when it comes to this kind of game.
Re: Why Do Ladies Chose To Be Deceptive And Manipulative When Asking For Favour? by sinaj(f): 8:57am On Dec 24, 2015
Xo wotsup wid d generalization undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Chose To Be Deceptive And Manipulative When Asking For Favour? by fluffybaby(f): 8:58am On Dec 24, 2015
Not good at all.
Not only women do it though. Many people when they know they have what you want, will try to take advantage of you in the process. Even men do it to bank marketers , bosses do it to employee, lecturers do it to students and vice versa.
Women just seem to do it more because they have what many men want so men notice the trend more in the outside world while women notice it more in organised institutions
Re: Why Do Ladies Chose To Be Deceptive And Manipulative When Asking For Favour? by Cutehector(m): 8:59am On Dec 24, 2015
fluffybaby:
Not good at all.
Not only women do it though. Many people when they know they have what you want, will try to take advantage of you in the process. Even men do it to bank marketers, bosses do it to employee, lecturers o it to students
dats just the truth... Taking advantage of someone isnt right at all...
Re: Why Do Ladies Chose To Be Deceptive And Manipulative When Asking For Favour? by manny4u(m): 9:13am On Dec 24, 2015
sinaj:

Am not generalising but most ladies do ds.
Re: Why Do Ladies Chose To Be Deceptive And Manipulative When Asking For Favour? by manny4u(m): 9:14am On Dec 24, 2015
sinaj:

Am not generalising but most ladies hv met even in my workplace do ds.
Re: Why Do Ladies Chose To Be Deceptive And Manipulative When Asking For Favour? by sinaj(f): 9:39am On Dec 24, 2015
manny4u:

Am not generalising but most ladies hv met even in my workplace do ds.
you shud modify it to most ladies

Coz Most men are also guilty of this too
Re: Why Do Ladies Chose To Be Deceptive And Manipulative When Asking For Favour? by rawpadgin(m): 9:41am On Dec 24, 2015
keep sending recharge card to dem while they keep sending prolly same card to us cool

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ur Help People / Married Woman Publicly Whipped After She Was Caught Cheating With Her Nephew / Ultimate Question Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.