Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,094 members, 7,953,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

Expensive Ladies Gettin Their Congo Shined For Free - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Expensive Ladies Gettin Their Congo Shined For Free (5057 Views)

Whats D Best First Word To Be Used In Approaching And Gettin Attention Of A Lady / I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! / What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expensive Ladies Gettin Their Congo Shined For Free by Hollysmile: 3:48am On Jun 10, 2009
There's dis 1slogan i've once come across, which says,
"No matter how expensive a gal is, there must be dis 1dude shining her congo for her 'free of charge'."
Ladies, includin guys, Abeg, make una help me debate on dis,
Re: Expensive Ladies Gettin Their Congo Shined For Free by Lexiwhite(m): 9:27am On Jun 10, 2009
Yeah like, some people pay for frills but i get mine for free - Dizzee Rascal grin grin grin
Re: Expensive Ladies Gettin Their Congo Shined For Free by biola44: 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2009
diff strokes 4 diff folks, grin
Re: Expensive Ladies Gettin Their Congo Shined For Free by morzook(m): 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2009
@ topic
i second that
Re: Expensive Ladies Gettin Their Congo Shined For Free by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2009
one mans junk is another mans treasure.
we all know that women put on a great show but if they cant back that up with substance then any person will see through it.
some women would act classy and then wouldnt know how to properly eat at a restaurant. go figure!
people shouldnt automatically associate rich with classy. you can have class and still be poor while you can be rich and still be a hoe.
"expensive women" or whatever that may be (i guess you are referring to rich women), are no better than the girl selling bread on the street. having money is in no way a show of character or how difficult it is to shag her. it is just that she hangs out in different social settings than a non rich person.
so in fact, if a poor person can get access to the social settings where "expensive girl" hangs out then he can mix elbow and probably shag her for free, if he gets the right game. if a man can shag a poor woman for free, then a man can shag a rich woman for free too.
its the law of attraction.
Re: Expensive Ladies Gettin Their Congo Shined For Free by emilyone(f): 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2009
i believe the one shining her free should be the one she's in love wit otherwise embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Expensive Ladies Gettin Their Congo Shined For Free by Hollysmile: 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2009
@MrbrownJay, i ain't talkin about rich gals/ladies. I'm talkin about 'classy' gals, as u cal it.
@biola44, meaning?
@lexi, why u rappin dizee's lyrics?
Re: Expensive Ladies Gettin Their Congo Shined For Free by Hollysmile: 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2009
@MrbrownJay, i ain't talkin about rich gals/ladies. I'm talkin about 'classy' gals, as u cal it.
@biola44, meaning?
@lexi, why u rappin dizee's lyrics?
Re: Expensive Ladies Gettin Their Congo Shined For Free by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2009
Hollysmile:

a classy lady would only do it with a person she loves or cares for. no cash/present involved, she would obviously go with a classy guy (not necessarily), rich or poor wouldnt make a difference.
someone asking for "favors" before opening her legs has absolutely no class (classy is more than just the look)

1 Like

Re: Expensive Ladies Gettin Their Congo Shined For Free by emilyone(f): 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

a classy lady would only do it with a person she loves or cares for. no cash/present involved, she would obviously go with a classy guy (not necessarily), rich or poor wouldnt make a difference.
someone asking for "favors" before opening her legs has absolutely no class (classy is more than just the look)

rite!
Re: Expensive Ladies Gettin Their Congo Shined For Free by sistawoman: 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2009
I know a female like that.

She plays or tries to play alot of dudes and sleeps with them for what i call pocket change but there is one that she sleeps with that has a gf and is never going to leave his gf but he sleeps, eat and plays all for free.
Re: Expensive Ladies Gettin Their Congo Shined For Free by Gabry(f): 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2009
Lexiwhite:

Yeah like, some people pay for frills but i get mine for free - Dizzee Rascal grin grin grin

U got banned abi?
Re: Expensive Ladies Gettin Their Congo Shined For Free by Lexiwhite(m): 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2009
Gabry:

U got banned abi?

Yeah, i got banned - for retarliation
Re: Expensive Ladies Gettin Their Congo Shined For Free by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2009
Every lady,whether classy/rich/poor has someone that shags her for free? Thats the truth
Re: Expensive Ladies Gettin Their Congo Shined For Free by charles316: 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2009
tiniyata:

Every lady,whether classy/rich/poor has someone that shags her for free? Thats the truth

true talk
Re: Expensive Ladies Gettin Their Congo Shined For Free by opuro(m): 8:30pm On Jun 10, 2009
if you de gbensh a lady for free,
take care o, cos
AWUFF DE RUN BELLE
Re: Expensive Ladies Gettin Their Congo Shined For Free by Gabry(f): 1:26am On Jun 11, 2009
Lexiwhite:

Yeah, i got banned - for retarliation

I bet it must have been not that bad sha. . . Seun will forgive u. He did to me so he would to you smiley
Re: Expensive Ladies Gettin Their Congo Shined For Free by Hollysmile: 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2009
Come to think of it. Eva Wondered why's it's totally opposite wit the men folks?

@opuru, even if u pay, u no go wear bullet proof vest to protect ur chest? How much more when it's free!

For me, even if na borrow i borrow de suppy, i go wear my vest, oh! Lol.
Re: Expensive Ladies Gettin Their Congo Shined For Free by Princess2: 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2009
A classy lady does not price herself to have an affair with someone. For her to accept it, its either she is having a crush for the guy or she is in love with the guy. The ladies that ask cool for money or present in exchange for their boby are not CLASSY PLEASE! cool
Re: Expensive Ladies Gettin Their Congo Shined For Free by JJYOU: 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2009
Princess2:

A classy lady does not price herself to have an affair with someone. For her to accept it, its either she is having a crush for the guy or she is in love with the guy. The ladies that ask cool for money or present in exchange for their boby are not CLASSY PLEASE! cool
very true
Re: Expensive Ladies Gettin Their Congo Shined For Free by sistawoman: 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2009
Princess2:

I dont think it is a pay to play type of thing they are talking about but more like a Bleep you thank you ma type of thing.

A classy lady would never expect cash but would expect to be treated like a lady and be taken outside of the bedroom to say dinner, movie, a play, a walk in the park anything other than zip down, zip up.
Re: Expensive Ladies Gettin Their Congo Shined For Free by bblacky(f): 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2009
sistawoman:

I dont think it is a pay to play type of thing they are talking about but more like a Bleep you thank you ma type of thing.

A classy lady would never expect cash but would expect to be treated like a lady and be taken outside of the bedroom to say dinner, movie, a play, a walk in the park anything other than zip down, zip up.
correct talk oooo, classy/rich/expensive ladies all na one name, wat makes u shine there congo 4 free is love.
Re: Expensive Ladies Gettin Their Congo Shined For Free by enro2009: 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2009
ok rightnow am inviting any clasy rich lady to come check me out for new deal.08098759135
Re: Expensive Ladies Gettin Their Congo Shined For Free by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 12, 2009
sistawoman:

you forgot to mention the part where that same classy lady would share the bill for any of these activities (or at least ask to share the bill). LOL!!!
Re: Expensive Ladies Gettin Their Congo Shined For Free by IFELEKE(m): 11:04am On Jun 12, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

you forgot to mention the part where that same classy lady would share the bill for any of these activities (or at least ask to share the bill). LOL!!!
Right on Point!
A lady colleague does that. She gives me free assess to her congo while servicing/replenishing my kitchen/store anytime she comes around all in the name of flinging. . .
Re: Expensive Ladies Gettin Their Congo Shined For Free by spikedcylinder: 11:58am On Jun 12, 2009
Guys like to fool themselves sha. So you think you have sex with her for free?

NEWFLASH: THEY ENJOY IT JUST AS MUCH AS YOU DO. YOU DO HER A FAVOUR, SHE DOES YOU A FAVOUR. TIT FOR TAT.

Sheesh! undecided
Re: Expensive Ladies Gettin Their Congo Shined For Free by Steve49ja1(m): 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2009
Yeencah of Soundcity
Genevieve of Nollywood
Eva Longoria of Desperate housewives
Halle Berry
Ciara and the rest

All of them have a dude who shag them 24 - 7 without restrictions. . da lucky dudes even shag some like whores undecided pardon my words
Re: Expensive Ladies Gettin Their Congo Shined For Free by v3: 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2009
@topic

I wish i'd posted on this topic earlier. . but here's my thought

There's absolutely NO such thing as "classy" when it comes to ladies/gals/women. . .as long u can bed em for a fee(take her out etc)/or free (living witness). . .

There's this one chic i'd been unto for a couple of weeks @ a bank on the island (name withheld). . friends kept tellin me she was a hard one, so i decided to weather the storm &i did regret it later cuz her pussy had the worst smell EVER. . .maybe thats the reason why she played hard to get. . .

I'll keep saying this "The chickens who play hard to get r the easiest to bed" na juz time n ur money
Re: Expensive Ladies Gettin Their Congo Shined For Free by smooooooth: 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2009
@post.

i understand what u trying to say, for every classy girl, playing too hard to get

there is a dude somewhere, who most times cant measure up with all the guys

running after here, that is shagging her for free.
Re: Expensive Ladies Gettin Their Congo Shined For Free by peelovee(f): 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2009
Princess2:

grin word! cool
Re: Expensive Ladies Gettin Their Congo Shined For Free by Steve49ja1(m): 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2009
v3nom4eva:

@topic

I wish i'd posted on this topic earlier. . but here's my thought

There's absolutely NO such thing as "classy" when it comes to ladies/gals/women. . .as long u can bed em for a fee(take her out etc)/or free (living witness). . .

There's this one chic i'd been unto for a couple of weeks @ a bank on the island (name withheld). . friends kept tellin me she was a hard one, so i decided to weather the storm &i did regret it later cuz her womanliness had the worst smell EVER. . .maybe thats the reason why she played hard to get. . .
I'll keep saying this "The chickens who play hard to get r the easiest to bed" na juz time n ur money

Living Witness!!!
Re: Expensive Ladies Gettin Their Congo Shined For Free by IFELEKE(m): 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Guys like to fool themselves sha. So you think you have sex with her for free?

NEWFLASH: THEY ENJOY IT JUST AS MUCH AS YOU DO. YOU DO HER A FAVOUR, SHE DOES YOU A FAVOUR. TIT FOR TAT.

Sheesh! undecided

And who is saying otherwise?
Only a fool will deny the obvious tit for tat/symbiotic tango.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help My Girlfriend Stop This Habit (+PICTURES) / 10 things Guys Check Before/after Approaching A Lady / These Girls Are Something Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.