Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Court Of Appeal Sacks Ogbonda Wene Of Pdp.orders Him To Handover His Certificate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Of Appeal Sacks Ogbonda Wene Of Pdp.orders Him To Handover His Certificate (2137 Views)

Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) / 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun / Court Of Appeal Sacks Bashir Marafa, PDP Senator From Taraba... Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Of Appeal Sacks Ogbonda Wene Of Pdp.orders Him To Handover His Certificate by info247plus: 8:49am On Dec 24, 2015
The court of appeal sitting in Abuja has declared Hon.Mrs Victoria Wobo Nyeche the winner of the House of Assembly election held in the state.

Hon Victoria Nyeche contested who for a seat (Second Teuure) in Port Harcourt Constituency (PHALGA 1) but lost to Hon Ogbonda Wene,thank the Judge and all her supporters that stood by her.

She said I knew I was going to win because like we all know,no election was held in Rivers State. After the election,I only got to know about the result over the radio instead of the polling center which is the normal norm.

Meanwhile The court of appeal has ordered Hon Ogbonda Wene to handover the certificate of return that was issued to him to INEC,and also ordered INEC to issues Hon,Mrs Victoria Nyeche her certificate of return,while also directing the chief judge of the state Justice Daisy Okocha to immediately swear Hon Victoria Nyeche in.

http://info247plus..com.ng/2015/12/court-of-appeal-sacks-ogbonda-wene-of.html#more

3 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Ogbonda Wene Of Pdp.orders Him To Handover His Certificate by fhelihx(m): 8:58am On Dec 24, 2015
That the result of rigging..

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Ogbonda Wene Of Pdp.orders Him To Handover His Certificate by Kyase(m): 9:02am On Dec 24, 2015
Eyah its not fair ooooo anyway I like it.

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Ogbonda Wene Of Pdp.orders Him To Handover His Certificate by BALLOSKI: 9:05am On Dec 24, 2015
You did not tell us the party she belongs to.
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Ogbonda Wene Of Pdp.orders Him To Handover His Certificate by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:32am On Dec 24, 2015
Where PDP won, it was rigged but where APC won, it was free and fair even when it was rigged

3 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Ogbonda Wene Of Pdp.orders Him To Handover His Certificate by captainflash(m): 9:41am On Dec 24, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
Where PDP won, it was rigged but where APC won, it was free and fair even when it was rigged

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Ogbonda Wene Of Pdp.orders Him To Handover His Certificate by ultimateballer: 9:43am On Dec 24, 2015
No election in the whole Rivers state except in this house of assembly seat according to APC judiciary. smh

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Ogbonda Wene Of Pdp.orders Him To Handover His Certificate by CharlesPhc: 9:44am On Dec 24, 2015
Only in Nigeria where we read a judgement of a Court on the pages of the media months before the judgement is delivered. We say this online way back before yesterday.

Meanwhile, she claimed elections did not hold in Rivers and here she is being sworn in as elected

You can't put something in nothing but with this judgement, something has been put in nothing

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Ogbonda Wene Of Pdp.orders Him To Handover His Certificate by johnmartus(m): 11:46am On Dec 24, 2015
CONGRATULATION
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Ogbonda Wene Of Pdp.orders Him To Handover His Certificate by info247plus: 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
she is from APC
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Ogbonda Wene Of Pdp.orders Him To Handover His Certificate by gebest: 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
good news, Nigeria will b great again.
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Ogbonda Wene Of Pdp.orders Him To Handover His Certificate by Duru1(m): 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
info247plus:

The court of appeal sitting in Abuja has declared Hon.Mrs Victoria Wobo Nyeche the winner of the House of Assembly election held in the state.

Hon Victoria Nyeche contested who for a seat (Second Teuure) in Port Harcourt Constituency (PHALGA 1) but lost to Hon Ogbonda Wene,thank the Judge and all her supporters that stood by her.

She said I knew I was going to win because like we all know,no election was held in Rivers State. After the election,I only got to know about the result over the radio instead of the polling center which is the normal norm.

Meanwhile The court of appeal has ordered Hon Ogbonda Wene to handover the certificate of return that was issued to him to INEC,and also ordered INEC to issues Hon,Mrs Victoria Nyeche her certificate of return,while also directing the chief judge of the state Justice Daisy Okocha to immediately swear Hon Victoria Nyeche in.

http://info247plus..com.ng/2015/12/court-of-appeal-sacks-ogbonda-wene-of.html#more

Per the bolded, did she tell the court of appeal there was no election in River State? On wonders what prompted the court to declare a winner when the appellant has testified there was no election in the state therefore nobody was elected. Nigerian courts behave like Nigeria and Nigerians. What a shame of a country.

4 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Ogbonda Wene Of Pdp.orders Him To Handover His Certificate by IbokUtoroh(m): 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
I dont understand, she testified there was no election in her constituency yet the courts announce her the winner, abeg winner of what?
nomination or crying that there was no election?

2 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Ogbonda Wene Of Pdp.orders Him To Handover His Certificate by info247plus: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
my people i wonder oh
Re: Court Of Appeal Sacks Ogbonda Wene Of Pdp.orders Him To Handover His Certificate by criminalmindz: 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
Apc and BUHarI donT Obey COURT Orders, so Pdp should disobey too and not sweat her in.

(1) (Reply)

End Of An Era: Rivers People Smashes The Head Of The Serpent - Amaechi, Loses Lg / Buhari Blames Obasanjo, Yar Adua, Jonathan For Current Economy Troubles / Lastest News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.