Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Okowa Defeats Ogboru And Ortega In Appeal Court Judgement In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa Defeats Ogboru And Ortega In Appeal Court Judgement In Abuja (814 Views)

Jubilation In Benin As Ali Modu Sheriff Wins In Appeal Court (Photos) / Breaking News : Okowa Defeats Ogboru In Court / Judgement In Saraki’s Appeal Adjourned Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Okowa Defeats Ogboru And Ortega In Appeal Court Judgement In Abuja by eliteweb(m): 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
BREAKING NEWS :

ABUJA; OKOWA DEFEATS OGBORU AND ORTEGA IN APPEAL COURT JUDGEMENT IN ABUJA .

Tribunal this afternoon dismisses the duo petitions of LP APC against PDP. Upheld the April 11, 2015 of Senator. Dr Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa.

OKOWA SPEAKS ON HIS VICTORY.
“Today’s affirmation of my victory by the Tribunal is an invitation to all and sundry to join hands with this administration to move the State forward. In particular, I extend my hand of fellowship to Chief Great Ogboru of the Labour Party and Olorogun O’tega Emerhor of the APC, both of whom I am sure are desirous to see Delta become a centre of excellence in all spheres of human endeavour. These men are my brothers, not my enemies. And I look forward and welcome whatever ideas and suggestions they have for the developmental aspirations of our beloved Delta State.

Re: Okowa Defeats Ogboru And Ortega In Appeal Court Judgement In Abuja by Samotobor1(m): 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
K
Re: Okowa Defeats Ogboru And Ortega In Appeal Court Judgement In Abuja by eliteweb(m): 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
Congratulations Senator Dr. Okowa
Re: Okowa Defeats Ogboru And Ortega In Appeal Court Judgement In Abuja by fromnigeria(m): 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
;o
Re: Okowa Defeats Ogboru And Ortega In Appeal Court Judgement In Abuja by fromnigeria(m): 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
shocked
Re: Okowa Defeats Ogboru And Ortega In Appeal Court Judgement In Abuja by Mynd44: 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2015

(1)

Nigeria: This Was One Of Our Forefathers (photo) / This Yam, This Goat, This Country: Pwc On NNPC – Part 1...aguntasoolo / Watch AIT Now See Dickson Hosting World Conference. Reveals Timipre's Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.