Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) (17687 Views)

Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) / President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians / Fayose Faults Buhari Christmas Bonus For Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) by Ramanto(m): 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
The people's president have spoken. Love live General

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) by egift(m): 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2015

President Buhari, you have spoken very well. All of Nigeria is behind you.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) by Louiscutedude(m): 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
Okay..........
Re: President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) by oluxy(m): 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
I like PMB... what a message and he end it with, "Please Drive Safe". God bless u all God bless PMB n OBJ God bless Nigeria God Bless me too

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) by Iroh88(m): 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
I love this man. God bless you sir, and merry Christmas. smiley

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) by Odunsco01(m): 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
I jst want 2 use dis medium 2 invite my beloved nairalanders dat d DEEPER LIFE NATIONAL DECEMBER RETREAT is starting today by 6pm and will continue tomorrow morning till Sunday been 27th of December 2015
Come and the LORD will do u good as u enter year 2016 with d READINESS OF CHRIST COMING in mind

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) by BABANGBALI: 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
baba dem never pay us o

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) by MrALIVE: 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
CaroLyner:
who told you he's the one that wrote it'
na you write am? Wailer

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) by abimic(m): 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
CaroLyner:
Since you are one of the kitchen cabinet members, who now wrote it?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) by maureen546: 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
Wish u d best too

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) by bellomohammedbb(m): 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
We wish u too! Sir, God bless Nigeria God bless my PMB.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) by dignity33: 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
He is in aso rock with his family where by people sons and daughter are lock in Dss facility to selebrate xmass . Wicked president
Re: President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) by geesilver(m): 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
CaroLyner:
who come write am.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) by shockwave(m): 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
ELTON123:
Dullardd has spoken tongue
Your head don misalign again abi!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) by ubah84(m): 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
Christmas without salary. Baba am really angry with you
Re: President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) by olanje: 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
Where are the parents of the missing Chibok girls? and why are they not crying out again? or hv they suddenly found their girls without letting Nigerians know? and where is Abubaka Shekau? Oby Ezekwesilli is not campaigning again ,
All this questions is what i expect Nigerians to ask BUHARI
Re: President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) by chipet67(m): 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
CaroLyner:
it's his media aid
Re: President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) by chipet67(m): 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
CaroLyner:
it's his media aid. Buhari knows nothing.
Re: President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) by ojmetrix(m): 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
CaroLyner:
OK Na who cos islike u d work for aso Rock
Re: President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) by abumuwaffaq2013(m): 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
Thats my president, may God the almighty continues to guide, protect you.God bless PMB, God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) by Amitex(m): 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
"Public office is a public trust that must be held to the highest ethical standards".

Not sure if Mr President understand the full meaning of the bolded, otherwise, Mr. President would not be disobeying courts orders, allow a diarrhea mouth like Lai Mohammed in his administration. Mr. president would not be allowing his DSS and Army to kill innocent civilians he swore to protect. Mr President would not be violating the Nigerian Constitution he swore to uphold.

I believe Garba Shehu just penned this line as it means nothing to Mr. President.
Re: President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) by BAYOHAMEE: 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
IG orders tight security, felicitates with Nigerians :Indeed it is neccessary to protect the live and property of Nigerians by the police force during this yelutide period.What a good directive from the IG.
However,it is sadden to discover that Nigerian police force in some quarter are capitalize on this to infringe on the right of Nigerian citizen as experienced on the night of 22nd of December,2015 at about 11pm by a team headed by DSP Onaja(Mrs) from Area C police command,beside fire service station surulere,lagos.
At about 11pm,I was in my street after packing my car in a safe place when the policemen in a convoyed of about 10 vehicles stopped me and my friend and asked us where are we heading to and i responded we're going home after parking my car nearby .The DSP Onaja ordered her men to pick me up even after much explanation with all evidences to proof myself as responsible cititizen.She insisted and said it is the instructions from the Area commander to pick anybody on the street.I was picked along with my friend that came spend his holiday with me,and we were both taken to the station at about 11:45pm.We were locked in the cell,my phones and other items were retrieved from us and we slept in the cell till the next day.
It took the intervention of my office to send someone to our aid the next day,other people with us in the cell were taking to Magistrate court ,Alausa ikeja for trial,unfourtunately the court has closed and they were all returned to the Area C poilce command.Only God know what the innocent people like me will be going through just because IG ordered police to ensure safety and peace of citizens during this period.
Re: President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) by Image123(m): 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
Is a Bubuuuuu, i love you tori torun agape style.
Re: President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) by Image123(m): 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
chipet67:
it's his media aid. Buhari knows nothing.

And if it wasn't impressive, you would not think he's not the one that wrote it. Wailer oshi, lol

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) by yahmohy27: 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
fromnigeria:
cheesy My President cheesy

God Bless and Srenghten Mr President to Do It.
May saboteurs never succeed in their bids.

esp. oil marketer cheesy
BIG AMEEN SIR
Re: President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) by yahmohy27: 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
CaroLyner:
And who told you he was not the one that wrote it?
Re: President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) by abdoolorunwa(m): 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
''Our change slogan is not a campaign gimmick but a promise that must be kept. We are determined to bring about tangible changes in the lives of our people.''
MAY YOUR REIGN LAST FOR AS LONG AS GOD WHO PUT YOU THERE WISHES.
AMEEN.
HAPPY X-MAS TO OUR CHRISTIAN FRIENDS AND LET LOVE LEAD US ALL THE WAY TO PROMISE LAND
lordcornel:
@GarShehu (Garba Shehu)

https://www.naij.com/677174-president-buhari-loves-christians-read-amazing-christmas-message-nigerians.html

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
networkgenuis:
smiley
Merry Christmas PMB.
Please remember to prosecute all those involved in the mindless massacre of hundreds of innocent and defenseless Shias, even if you are involved, prosecute yourself join.

Hidiotic wailer

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) by MIM77(m): 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
ubah84:
Christmas without salary. Baba am really angry with you

Kpele! on his behalf.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja-kaduna Rail Project No Longer Feasible In May – Amaechi / It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki / 14 Ondo House Members Sign For Impeachment Of Ajayi Agboola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.