Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] (2312 Views)

15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome / My Being Handsome Is Putting Me Into Trouble / Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] by donfreshest6(m): 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
OK Ladies! Here is the version of the guys, kindly confirm if it’s true and the cute guys on here should correct or add more to the disadvantages. I promise to share the one of female soon (i.e Disadvantage Of Being Pretty).
Am sure you are going to criticize me for this piece of crap but you can still gain something if you read between the lines and show more interest in it.This post is not about me for those who have seen my pic before cos i’m one ugly guy and am sure you can confirm that [HERE]…..lol

I’d say i’m a pretty handsome guy, and girls tell me so so i have no reason to argue. but I did notice that it only started later in my life, i guess i matured well idk.Plus i work out more, eat healthier and dress better than I used to, so i’m sure that makes a difference.
So I have noticed a stark difference in the way i’m treated (remember i live in the Nigeria so it may be different for Nigerian readers) cheesy wink

1. Gays – Gay men stare at men the way men stare at women. It’s annoying and infuriating and makes me want to fight but I’m not an so i refrain. Either way the worst part about it is gay men staring or trying to talk to you. So when a guy you think is straight glances at your arm or chest. Abomination

2. Older Women – Older women are pushy and aggressive and don’t know when to turn it off. The worst part is the boldest ones are the ugliest more condemned cargo. You have a flock of obasanjo looking women constantly making you uncomfortable. The worst is they’re openly biased towards you and will talk about you to everyone creating a lot of awkward tension and unwanted attention.

3. Assumed to be a player – Women assume you’re a player for no reason. They’ll take you less seriously and question your motives the whole time.

4. Jealous Men – The most women think im handsome the more men want to fight or beef me. They constantly think I’m trying to compete with them, and CONSTANTY beefing and fighting are key. What makes it worst is a lot of their girlfriends will try to give them an impression that they like you so that their boyfriend can fight you and she can feel like he loves her more. Men become more preoccupied with you and your motives and life becomes more dramatic and complex.

5. Being called gay – The stereotype in the Nigeria is if you’re an attractive well dress man you’re gay as Nigerians[b][/b] smiley expect their men to be simple dressers and not good looking.

6. Attracting useless women – Sure you attract more girls, but with the quantity comes a drop in quality. You’ll constantly run into useless superficial women with no substance while the ones with substance are not phased or impressed by your looks.

7. Amebor – Everyone’s in your business and wants to know who you’re sleeping with.

8. Voltrons – You get women that you don’t want that won’t leave you alone no matter what. They’ll stalk your facebook liking everything you do, constantly talk about you, and acting like you’re their best friend. A lot of them will being acting like they’re your best friend before they tell you their name. You can always find these if they use your name in every sentence while talking to you.

9. Women playing games with your name – lastly, women will use your name to play games. If you joke with one she’ll tell everyone you were flirting with her. If you flirt with her she’ll tell everyone you guys were ‘talking’ or ‘had something’. If you sleep with one girl, any girl you like they will tell that one girl that you slept with the previous girl. They’ll gossip with your name to build themselves up and to tear down your chances with other women out of jealousy.
Like i said, I’ve probably matured well but it didn’t used to be this way. Either way I’m happy with the way I look now.

Feel Free To Hit Like And Share With Your Friends

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
How many times are we gonna read something like this?

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] by CUM4WHAT(m): 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hmmmm. Prettythicksme knws am d only handsome loyal dude

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Hmmmm. Prettythicksme knws am d only handsome loyal dude
Yes oo boo of lyf kiss grin

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] by misspicy2(f): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
Handsomeness is in the eyes of the beholder lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] by Heromaniaa: 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] by donfreshest6(m): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
Don't be annoyed Bro. smiley
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] by donfreshest6(m): 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
Na so! Cutie... grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] by obiorathesubtle: 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
10. They think you're dumb.

Some handsome guys just like to play along, act like they don't know anything, maintain a simple perspective at Life, but with great (facial) power, comes great responsibility.. People expect you to know everything, and when you act like you don't know, they come up with erroneous comments like "all you do is pay more attention to the mirror and less attention to your intelligence".. It hits a bad spot and most people should stop it..

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
Obasanjo looking women, that got me cracking.. Btw, i am ugly so i'll pass. Let the handsome guys do justice...
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] by donfreshest6(m): 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
Yes. That is true.. sad
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] by flawlesRebirth(f): 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
OP....TANK GOD SAY YOU FINE SMALL..D KINDA YABBING I DON DE STOMACH FOR U EHHH

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] by adjoviomole(m): 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
2,3,4,6,7,8 true

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] by Heromaniaa: 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
Certain prejudices held by girls make it difficult for cute guys to kick start relationships---- I suffer from this.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] by Philoo1(m): 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
op is right!!!! joliyp com see
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] by donfreshest6(m): 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
lol
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] by darlingtonIIV(m): 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
misspicy2:
lol. Where did that come out from?
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] by KimBerlyie: 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
misspicy2:

Exactly
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Yes oo boo of lyf kiss grin

Get a room abeg
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] by Emac34: 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
on my way to ask my bae weda am handsome or not cry
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] by Emac34: 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
Suigeneris93:

Get a room abeg
Room for wat
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
Suigeneris93:

Get a room abeg
So u mean i cant play love with my boo again? sad grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] by gab264(m): 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
donfreshest6:
]3. Assumed to be a player – Women assume you’re a player for no reason. They’ll take you less seriously and question your motives the whole time.

VICTIM cry cry cry cry I HATE IT,,I FUCKIN HATE DIS...........

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] by Richardonald(m): 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
I know there are disadvantages..but its pay to be a good looking dude

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] by fulfillbill(m): 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
This is the same documentary that ran for over 3 months on Biafran radio...
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
am still single, don't know whether is my fault, am good looking, girls do stare at me everywhere i go to, buh each time i approach them , they will turn me down
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] by donfreshest6(m): 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
Zceesneh:
am still single, don't know whether is my fault, am good looking, girls do stare at me everywhere i go to, buh each time i approach them , they will turn me down

Go for a research on how to woo ladies bro
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
@OP. no 3 is so spot on meh. it makes me remember a day a girl told me she cud believe everything on earth, bt nt me been single.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] by donfreshest6(m): 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
EndowedGentleman:
@OP. no 3 is so spot on meh. it makes me remember a day a girl told me she cud believe everything on earth, bt nt me been single.

Same thing happens to me several times At Mapoly Then..
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
donfreshest6:

Go for a research on how to woo ladies bro
dude every guy has his method of wooing ladies, the way u woo this lady is not how i woo ladies, sometimes i'll delay by taking it step by step, sometimes i'll go straight to the point, i have not taken it serious, because i realised that Girls are not worth that stress, i've dated before, i was too nice and too cool, right now am undergoing change, am trynna be bad, before going it another relationship, if am pressed, i will go to olosho and enjoy myself grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
donfreshest6:

Same thing happens to me several times At Mapoly Then..
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] by porchster: 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
Zceesneh:

Don't be too serious when u approach them....

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Hits Me: Should I Go Back To Him? / Dj Cuppy Dancing On A Yatch In Spain / How To Start Up Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.