Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,026 members, 7,849,141 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:08 PM

Guys, Can U Woo A Lady That Is With Another Guy In Their Presence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can U Woo A Lady That Is With Another Guy In Their Presence (1055 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can U Woo A Lady That Is With Another Guy In Their Presence by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
This lady infact this girl, yesterday she was with her sisters, i asked her, can i see u personally, she said no that i should spilt everything in public, i said no, i can't, so i left, today i saw her with another guy, i was tempted to woo her there buh i chilled down, she and the guy left, should i 4get her or woo her in public?
Re: Guys, Can U Woo A Lady That Is With Another Guy In Their Presence by CUM4WHAT(m): 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nah am satisfied with prettythicksme
Re: Guys, Can U Woo A Lady That Is With Another Guy In Their Presence by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Nah am satisfied with prettythicksme
In tiwa'voice**boo,we go last forever!! grin#hot love

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can U Woo A Lady That Is With Another Guy In Their Presence by CUM4WHAT(m): 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
In tiwa'voice**boo,we go last forever!! grin#hot love
cheesy
Re: Guys, Can U Woo A Lady That Is With Another Guy In Their Presence by obiorathesubtle: 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
Aint that breaking the guy code?? undecided
Re: Guys, Can U Woo A Lady That Is With Another Guy In Their Presence by jrerico1(m): 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
A slap will be a cool remedy for a crazy fellow like you.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can U Woo A Lady That Is With Another Guy In Their Presence by TITOBIGZ(m): 6:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
jrerico1:
A slap will be a cool remedy for a crazy fellow like you.
@ least his head go back default. Settinggringrin
Re: Guys, Can U Woo A Lady That Is With Another Guy In Their Presence by Cholls(m): 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
my brother keep your cool. she will come around.
Re: Guys, Can U Woo A Lady That Is With Another Guy In Their Presence by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
Common you have to respect the guy she's with he's human meeehn. It's not cool but if she's the bomb then i might.
Re: Guys, Can U Woo A Lady That Is With Another Guy In Their Presence by cruzita(f): 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
if na u dey with the girl anoda guy come dey chyke her for your presence ,how u go feel.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can U Woo A Lady That Is With Another Guy In Their Presence by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
cruzita:
if na u dey with the girl anoda guy come dey chyke her for your presence ,how u go feel.
, I no chyke her, i only said hwfa she said fine then i greeted the guy, i left
Re: Guys, Can U Woo A Lady That Is With Another Guy In Their Presence by Ayt27(m): 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lol, she doesn't like you, if she did she would have left her sisters when you asked to see her for a couple of mins.

My advice, On to the next one
Re: Guys, Can U Woo A Lady That Is With Another Guy In Their Presence by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ayt27:
Lol, she doesn't like you, if she did she would have left her sisters when you asked to see her for a couple of mins.

She wanted me to say it out in public
Re: Guys, Can U Woo A Lady That Is With Another Guy In Their Presence by Ayt27(m): 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
Zceesneh:
She wanted me to say it out in public

Yes! Knowing fully well u'd back down or be too embarrassed to say it, either way bro, that girl doesn't dig you.

Please please don't waste your time calling, texting, sending recharge cards ooo, esp d cards. I take God beg you
Re: Guys, Can U Woo A Lady That Is With Another Guy In Their Presence by Drops26(f): 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
Shakes head for OP.
Re: Guys, Can U Woo A Lady That Is With Another Guy In Their Presence by AfroKnight: 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
Bro, you have to catch her when she's alone or with her girl friends. Just be jovial and tell them you need to take away their friend just for a minute. If they say no, bro leave her. Whatever you do, never woo a girl in front of her friends. They usually don't have sense at that point in time.

If she's with a guy, kindly respect that and keep your distance. It is so not cool to woo a babe in the presence of her guy.
Re: Guys, Can U Woo A Lady That Is With Another Guy In Their Presence by chukzzy1(m): 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
Zceesneh:
This lady infact this girl, yesterday she was with her sisters, i asked her, can i see u personally, she said no that i should spilt everything in public, i said no, i can't, so i left, today i saw her with another guy, i was tempted to woo her there buh i chilled down, she and the guy left, should i 4get her or woo her in public?

No it's not cool.
At least reserve small respect for the guy..in 2face's voice "em self na human being oh
Re: Guys, Can U Woo A Lady That Is With Another Guy In Their Presence by chukzzy1(m): 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
Zceesneh:

No it's not cool.
At least reserve small respect for the guy..in 2face's voice "em self na human being oh"
Re: Guys, Can U Woo A Lady That Is With Another Guy In Their Presence by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
I'll give you an example...

On a certain day, couple of months ago, I was just about to walk into a club when this dark-skinned, sweet thing walks out.

There's a door the bouncer has to open outwards - to the right. And I am on this right-side. This girl walks out without looking up, and veers immediately to the left.

Since the proximity was too close, in the second it took for my brain to fully register "hot-girl", she had already passed and had her back to me.

He likes the view.

So I instantly go "Hey!" (Not the gentlemanly hey, but the type that sounds as if you're accusing her of stealing your stuff...)

She ignores me and keeps walking.

No doubt she heard me clearly; I have a big voice...

I don't think, I don't hesitate; I'm a penis - so I immediately follow.

I go again: "hey". She doesn't even turn around.

About eight to ten paces - from the door, right before I walk up to her, she gets to a table, pulls out a chair and sits down. Her chair has it's back to me, and in front of her sits this chill, really cool looking dude.

A cool, dominant motherfvcker who looks like he's got his sh1t together.

It didn't feel unlike stepping into a lion's territory...

Apparently she came out to come join him outside. Outside is a pool-area with lots of people.

This is the tricky part...

Now I am not afraid to offend people. But it is a really stupid thing to do, unnecessarily.

You would alienate groups by disrespecting one of them, or you could be disrespected in return.

So here's what you have to do to get the girl:

1.) Don't offend the guy; befriend him.

2.) Be as cool, or cooler than the guy (cool is many things, and changes second by second).

So the moment she sits down, I don't go for her, I go for the guy...

"Chief, why did you snatch my girlfriend".

(This is disarming on two levels...I've just shown him respect by calling him Chief. And what guy's vanity wouldn't be pleasantly fed by legend having it he stole someone's girl).

My mood is light-hearted and playful, my eye-contact is piercing, my body-language is champ, and my voice strikes fear into the hearts of my enemies.

His brain goes "cool-guy", "cool-guy".

So we shake hands like old friends.

I tell him I like his sister and he just smiles. Now the girl cuts in (since I've won the confidence of her 'master') ...she looks up from her seat (I am standing beside her, and addressing the guy across the table).

She laughs and says they're not brother and sister.

I reward her with a glance. And then say to them that they look alike so much that if they had babies, they'd all come out looking like this: I stick out my tongue, put my wrists on my head and make an impression of an imbe.cile.

They both laugh like id1ots.

I shoot the sh1t with the guy for a few seconds (while completely ignoring the girl).

Then I tell him I want to speak to his sister for a minute (looking at the girl).

She looks at me, then looks at the guy, he nods.

I put out my palm - like a fake gentleman of the movies - and she takes it.

Then I do something very interesting...

I pivot. I put my back to the guy, and the girl in front of me because if she feels watched, she'd be uncomfortable and self-conscious.

I tell her: "Now he can't see you".

Pause. Just eye-contact...

"You look really hot, and I'm going to get you pregnant".

She giggles.

My phone's dead, so I give her my number, and tell her to call me tomorrow.

I lead her back to her seat, shake my very good friend, then turn around and walk away.

She didn't eventually call me, but this should give you an idea of what's possible...

And if it's a real boyfriend and girlfriend, you'd be wasting your time going for her in his presence.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can U Woo A Lady That Is With Another Guy In Their Presence by abimic(m): 10:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
I can approach a lady when she's in the midst of her friends, regardless the insult I could get from it, but approaching a lady with a guy around her, o boy, u b learner! What if the guy is a baddoo like it happens on campuses. Life is too precious to lose over a lady that might even feel nothing for you.
Re: Guys, Can U Woo A Lady That Is With Another Guy In Their Presence by abimic(m): 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ayt27:

It's not necessarily so, some forms but liking someone u only saw plays differently for different girls for different reasons.
Re: Guys, Can U Woo A Lady That Is With Another Guy In Their Presence by Pdizzle(m): 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
I'll give you an example...

On a certain day, couple of months ago, I was just about to walk into a club when this dark-skinned, sweet thing walks out.

There's a door the bouncer has to open outwards - to the right. And I am on this right-side. This girl walks out without looking up, and veers immediately to the left.

Since the proximity was too close, in the second it took for my brain to fully register "hot-girl", she had already passed and had her back to me.

He likes the view.

So I instantly go "Hey!" (Not the gentlemanly hey, but the type that sounds as if you're accusing her of stealing your stuff...)

She ignores me and keeps walking.

No doubt she heard me clearly; I have a big voice...

I don't think, I don't hesitate; I'm a penis - so I immediately follow.

I go again: "hey". She doesn't even turn around.

About eight to ten paces - from the door, right before I walk up to her, she gets to a table, pulls out a chair and sits down. Her chair has it's back to me, and in front of her sits this chill, really cool looking dude.

A cool, dominant motherfvcker who looks like he's got his sh1t together.

It didn't feel unlike stepping into a lion's territory...

Apparently she came out to come join him outside. Outside is a pool-area with lots of people.

This is the tricky part...

Now I am not afraid to offend people. But it is a really stupid thing to do, unnecessarily.

You would alienate groups by disrespecting one of them, or you could be disrespected in return.

So here's what you have to do to get the girl:

1.) Don't offend the guy; befriend him.

2.) Be as cool, or cooler than the guy (cool is many things, and changes second by second).

So the moment she sits down, I don't go for her, I go for the guy...

"Chief, why did you snatch my girlfriend".

(This is disarming on two levels...I've just shown him respect by calling him Chief. And what guy's vanity wouldn't be pleasantly fed by legend having it he stole someone's girl).

My mood is light-hearted and playful, my eye-contact is piercing, my body-language is champ, and my voice strikes fear into the hearts of my enemies.

His brain goes "cool-guy", "cool-guy".

So we shake hands like old friends.

I tell him I like his sister and he just smiles. Now the girl cuts in (since I've won the confidence of her 'master') ...she looks up from her seat (I am standing beside her, and addressing the guy across the table).

She laughs and says they're not brother and sister.

I reward her with a glance. And then say to them that they look alike so much that if they had babies, they'd all come out looking like this: I stick out my tongue, put my wrists on my head and make an impression of an imbe.cile.

They both laugh like id1ots.

I shoot the sh1t with the guy for a few seconds (while completely ignoring the girl).

Then I tell him I want to speak to his sister for a minute (looking at the girl).

She looks at me, then looks at the guy, he nods.

I put out my palm - like a fake gentleman of the movies - and she takes it.

Then I do something very interesting...

I pivot. I put my back to the guy, and the girl in front of me because if she feels watched, she'd be uncomfortable and self-conscious.

I tell her: "Now he can't see you".

Pause. Just eye-contact...

"You look really hot, and I'm going to get you pregnant".

She giggles.

My phone's dead, so I give her my number, and tell her to call me tomorrow.

I lead her back to her seat, shake my very good friend, then turn around and walk away.

She didn't eventually call me, but this should give you an idea of what's possible...

And if it's a real boyfriend and girlfriend, you'd be wasting your time going for her in his presence.

Bad man

(1) (Reply)

Why Olamide And Don Jazzy Should Shut Up And Never Claim Street.. / Really Serious: I Need A Husband, I Don’t Mind Being Second Or Third Wife / 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.