Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,942 members, 7,814,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

She's So Sexy, I'll Self Service With Her Current Dp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's So Sexy, I'll Self Service With Her Current Dp (4970 Views)

PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media / See How Her husband Grabs Her Bumbum "Marriage Goals" So Sexy! / See What A Girl Replied Her Ex Who Asked The Difference Btw Him&her Current Boyf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's So Sexy, I'll Self Service With Her Current Dp by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
Sinaj, soo sexy. Been following her with my former account. Her current dp sends electrical impulses to my penis. Where is my vaseline
Re: She's So Sexy, I'll Self Service With Her Current Dp by braine(m): 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lol. You're crazy, bro.
Re: She's So Sexy, I'll Self Service With Her Current Dp by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
This is so wrong, on a lot of levels. grin
Re: She's So Sexy, I'll Self Service With Her Current Dp by iceberylin(m): 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
Safe Sex grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's So Sexy, I'll Self Service With Her Current Dp by falconey(m): 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
fvck it OP!!! She is not even exposing anything.

*i didn't check her DP whatsoever*

1 Like

Re: She's So Sexy, I'll Self Service With Her Current Dp by ashewoboy(m): 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
Who is she?

U will start making her feel like she is the only girl in the world.

Like her pvssy is special.

5 Likes

Re: She's So Sexy, I'll Self Service With Her Current Dp by ibrams(m): 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
You are a disgrace to your generation....
Allah sauke......

barnan da warin punk nakan nan......

1 Like

Re: She's So Sexy, I'll Self Service With Her Current Dp by EllPrime(m): 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
nawa oooo
Re: She's So Sexy, I'll Self Service With Her Current Dp by obiorathesubtle: 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2015

6 Likes

Re: She's So Sexy, I'll Self Service With Her Current Dp by SINNZ(m): 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
JayIlych:
Sinaj, soo sexy. Been following her with my former account. Her current dp sends electrical impulses to my penis. Where is my vaseline

Dimwitted imbecilic dunce! When has masturbationn become a thing to pride yourself with? If I was your father I'd exchange your stupidd ass for a bottle of after-shave. Retardedd fvckward! angry

13 Likes

Re: She's So Sexy, I'll Self Service With Her Current Dp by muheewa(m): 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
Bitch.............Frog Face.
Re: She's So Sexy, I'll Self Service With Her Current Dp by obiorathesubtle: 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
SINNZ:

Dimwitted imbecilic dunce! When has masturbationn become a thing to pride yourself with? If I was your father I'd exchange your stupidd ass for a bottle of after-shave. Retardedd fvckward! angry
undecided nna.. O gini.. Were kwanu ya nwayo..
Re: She's So Sexy, I'll Self Service With Her Current Dp by firstking01(m): 11:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
Chai, dis nairaland sef grin
Re: She's So Sexy, I'll Self Service With Her Current Dp by firstking01(m): 11:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
Chai, dis nairaland sef grin.....
Re: She's So Sexy, I'll Self Service With Her Current Dp by badinfluence: 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
Sinaj you're needed oo grin ... Comman cure his craze
Re: She's So Sexy, I'll Self Service With Her Current Dp by ronald4lif(m): 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
What a disgrace. Stupídity like this will keep fueling the pomposity and already over bloated sense of importance of Nigerian ladies. They'd continue treating nincompoop like you with utter disregard and keep withholding pvssy until they fucking drain all your little allowance. Chump.

5 Likes

Re: She's So Sexy, I'll Self Service With Her Current Dp by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 25, 2015
SINNZ:

Sinaj, sexy laps, i want to do her. Even if its just my sperm that i release cry
Re: She's So Sexy, I'll Self Service With Her Current Dp by JehanEddy07(m): 12:51am On Dec 25, 2015
JayIlych:

Sinaj, sexy laps, i want to do her. Even if its just my sperm that i release
smh.. am sorry fr u bro cry
Re: She's So Sexy, I'll Self Service With Her Current Dp by pxdaniel(m): 12:52am On Dec 25, 2015
SINNZ:

Guy, there's no one to do the exchange with na so he has to manage him. Mehn, wetin person no go see 4 nairaland.

1 Like

Re: She's So Sexy, I'll Self Service With Her Current Dp by Pheals(f): 2:10am On Dec 25, 2015
Sinaj ..... She does not take rubbish .. Op is a dreamer
Re: She's So Sexy, I'll Self Service With Her Current Dp by omojesu202(m): 4:01am On Dec 25, 2015
Pheals:

you, do u take rubbish?
Re: She's So Sexy, I'll Self Service With Her Current Dp by mekonglobal(m): 4:58am On Dec 25, 2015
Op dont mind them, go on say wats on ya mind, but u would have done so more privately with her nt here..
Re: She's So Sexy, I'll Self Service With Her Current Dp by SINNZ(m): 7:10am On Dec 25, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided nna.. O gini.. Were kwanu ya nwayo..
This level of idiocy is damn too hard to ignore bro.
Re: She's So Sexy, I'll Self Service With Her Current Dp by SINNZ(m): 7:18am On Dec 25, 2015
JayIlych:

Sinaj, sexy laps, i want to do her. Even if its just my sperm that i release cry

Your foolishness is an ancient one. Its obvious you were spawned from a long lineage of redundant fools so I don't blame you! smiley

3 Likes

Re: She's So Sexy, I'll Self Service With Her Current Dp by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 25, 2015
kedu ebe onyea sikwa puta?
Re: She's So Sexy, I'll Self Service With Her Current Dp by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 25, 2015
JayIlych:

Mtcheewww...she's not even hawt

If I'm ever going to wänk, I'll do it using her pix: NegeduGrace kiss

Lemme not lie, I've already used her pix couple of times b4. cheesy grin
Re: She's So Sexy, I'll Self Service With Her Current Dp by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 25, 2015
Biafra:

Mtcheewww...she's not even hawt
If I'm ever going to wänk, I'll do it using her pix: NegeduGrace kiss
Lemme not lie, I've already used her pix couple of times b4. cheesy grin
That her dp or another one? My sinaj still my vaseline queen
Re: She's So Sexy, I'll Self Service With Her Current Dp by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 25, 2015
Pheals:
Upload ur pix
Re: She's So Sexy, I'll Self Service With Her Current Dp by Fidecoo(m): 9:32am On Dec 25, 2015
JayIlych:
... mind urself?!! Back off totally, ok
Re: She's So Sexy, I'll Self Service With Her Current Dp by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 25, 2015
Bullshitsadsadsad

thread like these makes me wonder if am the only one seeing the semi naked sex starved girls roaming the street.

Or maybe he is from another planet devoid of ladies.

Idaat.
Re: She's So Sexy, I'll Self Service With Her Current Dp by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 25, 2015
Fidecoo:
... mind urself?!! Back off totally, ok
Is she ur wife?
Btw, check out my signature cheesy
Re: She's So Sexy, I'll Self Service With Her Current Dp by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 25, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Bullshitsadsadsad

thread like these makes me wonder if am the only one seeing the semi naked sex starved girls roaming the street.

Or maybe he is from another planet devoid of ladies.

Idaat.
Sinaj over Kim K. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Nakitende Esther, Ugandan Plus Size Model / Shocking! Man Uses 5 Million Naira To Buy A Very Big Bulldog For His Son (VIDEO) / Why Is Toronto Such A Soulless City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.