Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

To All Our Beauriful Ladies Of Nairaland... .check This Out.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All Our Beauriful Ladies Of Nairaland... .check This Out.. (2237 Views)

Pls, Why Do Some Girls Think High Of Themselves Especially Beauriful Ones?????? / Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) / I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Our Beauriful Ladies Of Nairaland... .check This Out.. by MrCork: 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
....Ladies..its all most 2016 & juss in case u for get...did I mention i drive £28,000 (cash) Range Rover Spot....anyways.. ladies...pliss rememba our duty as guys is to chase & keep chasin u until 2016 meanin u must change that yor *misforicatal atitude*.... so get ready...HAPPY NEW YEAR! !!! wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All Our Beauriful Ladies Of Nairaland... .check This Out.. by falconey(m): 11:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
slowpoke of the year!!!

4 Likes

Re: To All Our Beauriful Ladies Of Nairaland... .check This Out.. by obiorathesubtle: 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
undecided what is this supposed to mean? I don't get it!
Re: To All Our Beauriful Ladies Of Nairaland... .check This Out.. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
Since 2012 you have been driving the same car, and you are going to drive it all the way through 2016.
Chai! Dude try to upgrade na, please. grin

9 Likes

Re: To All Our Beauriful Ladies Of Nairaland... .check This Out.. by VaselineSquad: 11:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
twaci, wil u hol ma vaseline
Re: To All Our Beauriful Ladies Of Nairaland... .check This Out.. by iceberylin(m): 11:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
Driving doesn't mean you own..

People drive their Bosses to the office tho.

1 Like

Re: To All Our Beauriful Ladies Of Nairaland... .check This Out.. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
MrCork:
....Ladies..its all most 2016 & juss in case u for get...did I mention i drive £28,000 (cash) Range Rover Spot....HAPPY NEW YEAR! !!! wink
driving?you mean for your oga?as drive and balance me later or you are his driver?
Re: To All Our Beauriful Ladies Of Nairaland... .check This Out.. by MizMyColi(f): 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
..and Cork's madness keeps changing geargrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To All Our Beauriful Ladies Of Nairaland... .check This Out.. by firstking01(m): 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
Decker:
Since 2012 you have been driving the same car, and you are going to drive it all the way through 2016. Chai! Dude try to upgrade na, please. grin
oh, dats wen u knew dis gambler grin
Decker:
Since 2012 you have been driving the same car, and you are going to drive it all the way through 2016. Chai! Dude try to upgrade na, please. grin
oh, dats wen u knew dis gambler...he started driving dis car since 2005 grin
Decker:
oh, dats wen u knew dis gambler grin
Decker:
oh, dats wen u knew dis gambler...he started driving dis car since 2005
Re: To All Our Beauriful Ladies Of Nairaland... .check This Out.. by Joygalore(f): 11:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
Crazy dude
Re: To All Our Beauriful Ladies Of Nairaland... .check This Out.. by AyamConfidence(m): 11:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
The day MrCork will have sense...we go do massive thanksgiving on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: To All Our Beauriful Ladies Of Nairaland... .check This Out.. by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 25, 2015
Happy new year kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To All Our Beauriful Ladies Of Nairaland... .check This Out.. by yanabasee(m): 12:13am On Dec 25, 2015
Dude's gone daffy.... Mention me when u stop wigging out!...
Re: To All Our Beauriful Ladies Of Nairaland... .check This Out.. by LaurelP(m): 12:14am On Dec 25, 2015
And the ladies rushed in to see what's up

only to see the same old shiii

1 Like

Re: To All Our Beauriful Ladies Of Nairaland... .check This Out.. by debque(m): 12:22am On Dec 25, 2015
dude.. seriously?
Re: To All Our Beauriful Ladies Of Nairaland... .check This Out.. by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 25, 2015
If only condoms were free those yrs, d world might hv had less I'd!ots now
Re: To All Our Beauriful Ladies Of Nairaland... .check This Out.. by MrCork: 8:31am On Dec 25, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided what is this supposed to mean? I don't get it!

....brother. .am I typin too fast or shud I reapeat the question.....r u a lady?? (No ofeeence) angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All Our Beauriful Ladies Of Nairaland... .check This Out.. by cruzita(f): 8:37am On Dec 25, 2015
OK.seen.observed and tested .
Re: To All Our Beauriful Ladies Of Nairaland... .check This Out.. by MrCork: 8:38am On Dec 25, 2015
naughtynaughty:
If only condoms were free those yrs, d world might hv had less I'd!ots now

....anyways bak to our serrios new year thread....sweethat..u shud be greatfull & tankful to Seun Osewa coz if not for nairaland..u will never hav the opotunity to talk to a Londoner or even sef..step outter that ghana u r in... I lie? (You ghana females mennnn!) undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All Our Beauriful Ladies Of Nairaland... .check This Out.. by MrCork: 8:42am On Dec 25, 2015
cruzita:
OK.seen.observed and tested .

^^^^^^highly recomended lightskin wifey material.....merry x mass & a happy new year!! cheesy
Re: To All Our Beauriful Ladies Of Nairaland... .check This Out.. by llaykorn: 8:44am On Dec 25, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^^^highly recomended lightskin wifey material.....merry x mass & a happy new year!! cheesy

This early morning. You no go work?
Re: To All Our Beauriful Ladies Of Nairaland... .check This Out.. by MrCork: 8:47am On Dec 25, 2015
Nubian113:
Happy new year kiss

[size=16pt] ^^^^^ to the official most beauriful wifey material (no compitition) of 2015....a big merry x mas & a romantic happy new year in return!... mwaaaaaaah!![/size] wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All Our Beauriful Ladies Of Nairaland... .check This Out.. by MrCork: 8:50am On Dec 25, 2015
llaykorn:

This early morning. You no go work?

....bro today is chrissmas day..we dont work on chrisssmas day...no correct person work on chrisssmas day...are u a taxi driver? (No ofeense) undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All Our Beauriful Ladies Of Nairaland... .check This Out.. by llaykorn: 8:54am On Dec 25, 2015
MrCork:

....bro today is chrissmas day..we dont work on chrisssmas day...no correct person work on chrisssmas day...are u a taxi driver? (No ofeense) undecided

Only you? 3 spellings for Christmas? You need to take a spelling class, bro. grin

1 Like

Re: To All Our Beauriful Ladies Of Nairaland... .check This Out.. by MrCork: 8:58am On Dec 25, 2015
llaykorn:

Only you? 3 spellings for Christmas? You need to take a spelling class, bro. grin

....bro..aint u sopose to be searchin for petrol ther in nigeria insted of comin to disturb a Londoner wishin the ladies merry chrissmas? undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All Our Beauriful Ladies Of Nairaland... .check This Out.. by llaykorn: 9:00am On Dec 25, 2015
MrCork:

...bro..am in pekam London right now eatin roasted tukey wit apple pie & lanzaya cheese cake plus strabery coneto ice cream wit rice & jack chicken...u ther in nigeria searchin for petrol...who do u tink need more help..serriously? (No ofeense) undecided

Wow! Upload a picture of those; let me see, bro. shocked
Re: To All Our Beauriful Ladies Of Nairaland... .check This Out.. by MrCork: 9:05am On Dec 25, 2015
llaykorn:

Wow! Upload a picture of those; let me see, bro. shocked

...ok..u want me to upload picture of pekam or london?....bro quit embarasssin yor sef. Pekam is in london...not nigeria..you homebase people mennnnn!! (No ofeense) undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Our Beauriful Ladies Of Nairaland... .check This Out.. by llaykorn: 9:07am On Dec 25, 2015
MrCork:

...ok..u want me to upload picture of pekam or london?....bro quit embarasssin yor sef. Pekam is in london...not nigeria..you homebase people mennnnn!! (No ofeense) undecided

Calm down, MrCock. I only want a picture of the foods you're eating. smiley
Re: To All Our Beauriful Ladies Of Nairaland... .check This Out.. by MrCork: 9:17am On Dec 25, 2015
llaykorn:

Calm down, MrCock. I only want a picture of the foods you're eating. smiley

...the dinning table is fullup wit roasted shrimp, strrawberry ice cream, rice & curry goat, jack chicken, salad, brandy, Don peron, pan cake chesse cake, muffin toasy, moet,red wine, scotch egg, presents under the chrisssmas tree beside the 82 inches curved B & O tv I bought yestaday for only £5,525 (cash)......bro me look for my x £300 cammera ..will take the picture! wink

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To All Our Beauriful Ladies Of Nairaland... .check This Out.. by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 25, 2015
So Mrcork's village don get strong network signal to dey browse nairaland now? Thank God.

But bro, since after your deportation, you should have engaged yourself in one job or the other rather than this naa. Even onye obulu or onye obioma, work na work.undecided
Re: To All Our Beauriful Ladies Of Nairaland... .check This Out.. by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 25, 2015
MrCork:

....anyways bak to our serrios new year thread....sweethat..u shud be greatfull & tankful to Seun Osewa coz if not for nairaland..u will never hav the opotunity to talk to a Londoner or even sef..step outter that ghana u r in... I lie? (You ghana females mennnn!) undecided
hehehe..I stay in Ghana bcus I hav big bumbum Nah only Ghana grls dey get big yansh. Abi why do u think I stay der

1 Like

Re: To All Our Beauriful Ladies Of Nairaland... .check This Out.. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
Decker:
Finally,you said something that's funny gringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, What Are Men's Biggest Complaints In A Relationship? / / See The 1phone7 I Just Bought for My World Best Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.