Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Custom Boss Colonel Hamidu With Buhari In Rare Throwback Photo  - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Custom Boss Colonel Hamidu With Buhari In Rare Throwback Photo  (1896 Views)

Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians / Properties Recovered So Far From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Custom Boss (Photos) / Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Custom Boss Colonel Hamidu With Buhari In Rare Throwback Photo  by mohince(m): 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
Colonel Hamidu Ali (left in uniform) is the current Comptroller General of The Nigerian Customs Service. He was appointed to the position by President Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Custom Boss Colonel Hamidu With Buhari In Rare Throwback Photo  by yanabasee(m): 11:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
Thugs!!!!
Re: Custom Boss Colonel Hamidu With Buhari In Rare Throwback Photo  by mohince(m): 11:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
yanabasee:
Thugs!!!!
U ar mad for insulting dis generous people. One love pmb

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Custom Boss Colonel Hamidu With Buhari In Rare Throwback Photo  by yanabasee(m): 11:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
mohince:
U ar mad for insulting dis generous people. One love pmb
I'll forgive ur personified puerility!!!.... Grow up!

1 Like

Re: Custom Boss Colonel Hamidu With Buhari In Rare Throwback Photo  by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
Here they come....

Like the harbinger of not-so sweet a tale, they come with a smile and a dark heart. They come with a traditonal cap and Military boots. They come with a mind not-so democratised. They come, bearing tales of change.

Change from what to what? Change from where to where?

Real change doesn't begin with a desire for improvement, real change begins with a commitment to improve. - Will Spencer
Re: Custom Boss Colonel Hamidu With Buhari In Rare Throwback Photo  by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
What do we do with the picture?
Re: Custom Boss Colonel Hamidu With Buhari In Rare Throwback Photo  by mohince(m): 12:01am On Dec 25, 2015
yanabasee:

I'll forgive ur personified puerility!!!.... Grow up!
Sharrrrapppppp can c you're 4**k preserved in a state of perpetual puerility, go learn how to bespeak to yaa superior.... Till u die u are nowhere close to them, dan iska waawa, jaki, arnen banza da wopi! Ka tuba ka koma ga Allah, tsisanne! Da burauba

1 Like

Re: Custom Boss Colonel Hamidu With Buhari In Rare Throwback Photo  by mohince(m): 12:05am On Dec 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Go ask yaa mama, if shes far asleep wait till tomorrow sai ka tambaye ta, zata fadi maka

2 Likes

Re: Custom Boss Colonel Hamidu With Buhari In Rare Throwback Photo  by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Colonel Hamidu Ali was loyal to PMB and he was duly compensated for it, unlike you - who keeps jumping from piller to post. Loyalty over Royalty - word is bond! My friend.

BTW; Isn't PMB's swagg overkilling in that picture? Pls take a second look grin

5 Likes

Re: Custom Boss Colonel Hamidu With Buhari In Rare Throwback Photo  by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:13am On Dec 25, 2015
Zoharariel:

Colonel Hamidu Ali was loyal to PMB and he was duly compensated for it, unlike you - who keeps jumping from piller to post. Loyalty over Royalty - word is bond! My friend.

My loyalty is to Nigeria(first) before any other person. I have never lobbied anybody close to Buhari (or Buhari himself) for any appointment. I should 'earn' what I get and not buttlick someone to be 'dashed'. People earn my loyalty (I'm sure I earn some people's loyalty). That's principle!

I know it is strange to one-way zombie like your kind...

1 Like

Re: Custom Boss Colonel Hamidu With Buhari In Rare Throwback Photo  by temitemi1(m): 4:55am On Dec 25, 2015
Yeye pple.
Re: Custom Boss Colonel Hamidu With Buhari In Rare Throwback Photo  by sandraokosun1: 7:10am On Dec 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
digest and emulate it as the result and profit of integrity which pays
Re: Custom Boss Colonel Hamidu With Buhari In Rare Throwback Photo  by sandraokosun1: 7:18am On Dec 25, 2015
Zoharariel:

dont make it look like a compensation agenda. He and others were only put there for their integrity and commitment to gmb even when he was in the rough times, they stood with him when he had nothing and lost with ridicule. Such people are people that can take a bullet for u and take all ur decision as their own personal affair. Nt the fake frds gej empowered with trillions and complained they deserted him. Even jesus gave paradise to the thief at his point of redicule and cruxification cos the thief stood with him.

1 Like

Re: Custom Boss Colonel Hamidu With Buhari In Rare Throwback Photo  by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:22am On Dec 25, 2015
sandraokosun1:
digest and emulate it as the result and profit of integrity which pays
Nothing to emulate from Abacha boys that plunged Nigeria into problems... People like Ali should be in his village as a retired military man and not loiter the political space meant for 21st century minds.

No disrespect man!
Re: Custom Boss Colonel Hamidu With Buhari In Rare Throwback Photo  by sandraokosun1: 7:26am On Dec 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

My loyalty is to Nigeria(first) before any other person. I have never lobbied anybody close to Buhari (or Buhari himself) for any appointment. I should 'earn' what I get and not buttlick someone to be 'dashed'. People earn my loyalty (I'm sure I earn some people's loyalty). That's principle!

I know it is strange to one-way zombie like your kind...
zombie u say, go to the national assembly the whole of the nass with pdp senators where busy clapping, laughing and giving standing ovation to pmb for saying two words or drinking water. U can imagine the so called big men who were out of break, had to travel back and convenge to witness pmb that they are all richer than, they turned to ur ZOMBIES under him. Till date i can give u ekeremadu phone number and check his whatapp dp, its the same one he took with pmb smilling sheeplesly like he meant a god

1 Like

Re: Custom Boss Colonel Hamidu With Buhari In Rare Throwback Photo  by sandraokosun1: 7:28am On Dec 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Nothing to emulate from Abacha boys that plunged Nigeria into problems... People like Ali should be in his village as a retired military man and not loiter the political space meant for 21st century minds.

No disrespect man!
ur 21st century men would include santa sambo, and emperor gej his approval head

2 Likes

Re: Custom Boss Colonel Hamidu With Buhari In Rare Throwback Photo  by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:28am On Dec 25, 2015
sandraokosun1:
dont make it look like a compensation agenda. He and others were only put there for their integrity and commitment to gmb even when he was in the rough times, they stood with him when he had nothing and lost with ridicule. Such people are people that can take a bullet for u and take all ur decision as their own personal affair. Nt the fake frds gej empowered with trillions and complained they deserted him. Even jesus gave paradise to the thief at his point of redicule and cruxification cos the thief stood with him.
When and how did Ali stand for GMB? Did he resign when GMB was toppled? If you know your history, you would have known that Abacha government was what brought them together. If you are smart, you'd have known that appointing a military ritiree to head custom is an indictment on GMB. There is no difference between what GEJ did and what GMB also did.

Answer this: When did GMB and Tinubu/Fashola etc started their friendship?

When did GMB and Ngige/Amaechi started theirs? When did GMB and Fayemi/Kwankwaso/El rufai started?

Is it not political consideration that brought them together? How is this different from what GEJ did? Politicians are driven by INTEREST(selfish-interest) and NOT friendship!
Re: Custom Boss Colonel Hamidu With Buhari In Rare Throwback Photo  by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:32am On Dec 25, 2015
sandraokosun1:
zombie u say, go to the national assembly the whole of the nass with pdp senators where busy clapping, laughing and giving standing ovation to pmb for saying two words or drinking water. U can imagine the so called big men who were out of break, had to travel back and convenge to witness pmb that they are all richer than, they turned to ur ZOMBIES under him. Till date i can give u ekeremadu phone number and check his whatapp dp, its the same one he took with pmb smilling sheeplesly like he meant a god
How does that relate with the post you quoted? Please don't slow me intellectually abeg...

Bye and Merry Christmas
Re: Custom Boss Colonel Hamidu With Buhari In Rare Throwback Photo  by greatiyk4u(m): 8:02am On Dec 25, 2015
sandraokosun1:

Very poor attempt.
Re: Custom Boss Colonel Hamidu With Buhari In Rare Throwback Photo  by sandraokosun1: 8:18am On Dec 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

How does that relate with the post you quoted? Please don't slow me intellectually abeg...

Bye and Merry Christmas
am only ön a lite mood, just trying to have fun 2day, too bad u take everything personal, like ur life depends on voltron. Merry xmas

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleiman Prophecy Saudi Arabia Vs Iran Coming To Pass? / POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND (PHOTO): Wahalai, Buhari Must Hear This / NLC Affirms Osun Not Owing Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.