Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,769 members, 7,837,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

My People Please Where Is Shekau ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My People Please Where Is Shekau ? (2967 Views)

Shekau Must Be Captured Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Buratai / Abubakar Shekau Reappears In New Video, Says Boko Haram Will Take Over Africa / Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shekau Still Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My People Please Where Is Shekau ? by agabaI23(m): 10:48am On Dec 25, 2015
copiescopy:

P
which of the rock ..Also rock abi Aso rock ?
Na Aso Rock I type oo no be also lol
Re: My People Please Where Is Shekau ? by copiescopy(m): 11:13am On Dec 25, 2015
agabaI23:
Na Aso Rock I type oo no be also lol

U on point bro .

rock na rock as far rock dey inside.... well I hope he dey enjoy him stay for inside the rock sha. if u see am.. help me greet am o
Re: My People Please Where Is Shekau ? by agabaI23(m): 11:57am On Dec 25, 2015
copiescopy:

U on point bro .

rock na rock as far rock dey inside.... well I hope he dey enjoy him stay for inside the rock sha. if u see am.. help me greet am o

I no fit see am. Na Buhari fit. Tell any of the change agents who eat rice at Aso Rock to inform him.
Re: My People Please Where Is Shekau ? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
Some set of Fools are so Pained that the present administration is winning the War against Terrorism hence their incessant cry on NON-Issues... If u need Shekau, u can call/text him to visit u and ur household...Bleep One indivisible Nigeria, hope they can just allow dem to go away after all they are creating a mess in our cities and region...Nansense...

1 Like

Re: My People Please Where Is Shekau ? by nwadiuko1(m): 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The bastarrrd is resting in peace
it's difficult to believe that nigga is really dead
Re: My People Please Where Is Shekau ? by copiescopy(m): 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
olatunji21:
Some set of Fools are so Pained that the present administration is winning the War against Terrorism hence their incessant cry on NON-Issues... If u need Shekau, u can call/text him to visit u and ur household...Bleep One indivisible Nigeria, hope they can just allow dem to go away after all they are creating a mess in our cities and region...Nansense...

by their words we know them .from the brown roof region. u think u enjoying the peace wait till the smoke becomes fire

2 Likes

Re: My People Please Where Is Shekau ? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
copiescopy:

by their words we know them .from the brown roof region. u think u enjoying the peace wait till the smoke becomes fire
Isn't that what u want? You what your bokoharam brothers to strike again, u want them to kill fellow Nigerians, so u can rejoice, to prove ur hatred for the president, you can go to any length..Am ashame of been a fellow country men with fools like u...
Re: My People Please Where Is Shekau ? by copiescopy(m): 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2015
olatunji21:

Isn't that what u want? You what your bokoharam brothers to strike again, u want them to kill fellow Nigerians, so u can rejoice, to prove ur hatred for the president, you can go to any length..Am ashame of been a fellow country men with fools like u...

How do u know what I want ?

u claim to be a country man whilst u preach hate against other regions .thinking. of your own region as the best because of the deceit that is embedded in u. left for people like you I don't think you want other regions to see development because of the myopic ways u think. yet u claim one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My People Please Where Is Shekau ? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
He is inside your wardrobe.
Re: My People Please Where Is Shekau ? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
copiescopy:

How do u know what I want ?

u claim to be a country man whilst u preach hate against other regions .thinking. of your own region as the best because of the deceit that is embedded in u. left for people like you I don't think you want other regions to see development because of the myopic ways u think. yet u claim one Nigeria.
Who cares about One Nigeria...U can go for all I care.. Your region would start developing the day u hold ur leaders accountable..The day u stop hating the "Amala" and "Ewedu" people, the day u stop ur imaginary competition with the west... But here in this forum, u exposed ur real self, ur hatred for Nigeria and all she represent, most importantly, u want Bokoharam to strike, so u can sing praises and Worship...Keep it up Mr..

1 Like

Re: My People Please Where Is Shekau ? by mytime24(f): 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ask d Ogas @dtop embarassed

1 Like

Re: My People Please Where Is Shekau ? by copiescopy(m): 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
olatunji21:

Who cares about One Nigeria...U can go for all I care.. Your region would start developing the day u hold ur leaders accountable..The day u stop hating the "Amala" and "Ewedu" people, the day u stop ur imaginary competition with the west... But here in this forum, u exposed ur real self, ur hatred for Nigeria and all she represent, most importantly, u want Bokoharam to strike, so u can sing praises and Worship...Keep it up Mr..

u profess to love yet slander .what does that portend .?it clearly shows u as the child of hate . a born hypocrite that you are . thank goodness u said it itself that u don't believe in one Nigeria .then why try to hide it .

it is only the fool that points his father's house with the left hand.
Re: My People Please Where Is Shekau ? by AceJam: 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
dopedealer:
Shekau's Contract has ended..
The question you shuld be asking now is how much was he paid from the $2.1 B dasuki gate, apart from the $5B security allocation that was shared by our polithieftians and $1b loan afterwards.
Are u a learner sad
BOMBSHELL! BOKO HARAM SECRET PEACE DEALS WITH FG EXPOSED!

This is coming by way of a 3rd party, I don't know if this is legit - but with the details shared it should be looked into: "Please publish this story because I have sacrificed my life for this story.
My name is XXXX XXXXXXXX but I go by the name Aisha Mohamed. I am a prostitute in the UAE. I own four petrol stations in Benin City and two hostels in one of the state universities in the SW of Nigeria. I was born in the north to a Fulani Mother
and an Edo father. I am a graduate of University of Benin but I have made more money doing my business than I made working at the bank.
On the 19th of December 2015, a prominent Kaduna Businessman named XXXXXXXX XXXXXXX was with me in a hotel room in Dubai when someone close to EL Rufai, governor of Kaduna state called him. This man did not know that I can
understand both Hausa and Arabic and I can also write these languages. So he was asking this man questions and he was counting money so he put it on speak out and I was listening. This is what their conversation looked like.
Man on the phone: Yes. We have negotiated peace with Boko Haram. The war is over.
Kaduna Man in Dubai: That is good. But at what cost? I have said it that the best strategy is to keep the fight going because once we begin to mix with these people and they begin to relax like the Niger Delta, then some more ugly stories will come out.
Man on the phone: Dont worry, its a big deal that was reached. The boys first said they want an Islamic Republic covering the whole of Nigeria but we offered them our current sharia region for now. So most of them will be put into power come 2019.
Kaduna Man in Dubai: Is that all?
Man on the phone: No. They want some favors from Govt. The gave the names of people who must die for them to completely give up.
Kaduna Man in Dubai: Who do they want dead.
Man on the Phone: This is big!!.
1. The want the Shittes wiped from Nigeria. They
claim that the shittes are an impure brand of Islam
and they want them all dead and all their homes
destroyed and cleared out. They do not want one
single Shia mosque standing in Nigeria.
2. They also want Former army chief Ihejirika dead. They want the govt to use whatever means necessary to do that. They claim he killed Boko Haram members.
3. They want Goodluck Jonathan arrested and killed. They claim he ordered the death of Boko Haram members.
4. The want Namadi Kanu radio guy captured and killed for insulting them.
5. They also want for their members to be helped to win elections in the north in 2019 so the gradual introduction of Sharia will commence.
Many things were said but if you can publish this, then next expose, I will tell you how they want to deal with the South later. I have run away from Dubai at the moment and I am hiding in one African country from where I sent you this message. Please, if I can sacrifice my life and wealth for this, I pray that you help.
I have written to many newspapers but they refused to publish my story until I come in person to Nigeria. They are afraid of Buhari. I know if I come into Nigeria, I am a dead person.
Spread the story, share it for all to see and I will write a very detailed expose on all that was said. Very very important information is yet to come out.
Thanks"
XXXXX

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki’s Only Crime Is Similar To What Buhari Has Done 4 Times – Melaye / Lie Exposed: 300MW Solar Plant In Enugu Built By Private Individual, Not FG / Under No Circumstances Will I Pay Any Money Back To EFCC Or Govt – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.