Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

I'm Far Over 20 And I Can't Kill A Chicken - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Far Over 20 And I Can't Kill A Chicken (1242 Views)

Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting / Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' / Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Far Over 20 And I Can't Kill A Chicken by trippleKAY(m): 9:48am On Dec 25, 2015
I'm far over 20 and I find it scary to grab/hold a chicken... The drama started Yesterday wen my mum said I should go kill d chicken she bought at d backyard and I replied her I can't , she 1st tout it was a joke, but when I insist my younger bro grab d chicken head towards me and i ran away every body burst into laughter, making jest of me. Nairalanders, I want to know if its normal for some people or if their is anything called chickenphobia. Thanks and happy xmas.
Re: I'm Far Over 20 And I Can't Kill A Chicken by Amberon: 9:55am On Dec 25, 2015
ooo my God. you have a disease. its called oscroplosis. This is a disease that you don't suffer from, buy it suffers from you. To make matters worse, it killed my neighbour last Christmas.

I'm so sorry about your condition. take heart dear.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Far Over 20 And I Can't Kill A Chicken by trippleKAY(m): 10:01am On Dec 25, 2015
Amberon:
ooo my God. you have a disease. its called oscroplosis. This is a disease that you don't suffer from, buy it suffers from you. To make matters worse, it killed my neighbour last Christmas.

I'm so sorry about your condition. take heart dear.
oga clear jor

2 Likes

Re: I'm Far Over 20 And I Can't Kill A Chicken by madridguy(m): 10:01am On Dec 25, 2015
@ OP, you're semi-man.

1 Like

Re: I'm Far Over 20 And I Can't Kill A Chicken by acenazt: 10:15am On Dec 25, 2015
Lmao Bros our shoe nearly get d same size. Me I fit hold chicken but I no fit kill m because I dey fear blood.

1 Like

Re: I'm Far Over 20 And I Can't Kill A Chicken by Magician1503(m): 10:15am On Dec 25, 2015
Eeyah undecided
Gba biscuit nigga

1 Like

Re: I'm Far Over 20 And I Can't Kill A Chicken by osesology(m): 10:23am On Dec 25, 2015
madridguy:
@ OP, you're semi-man.
Bros, it's not a matter of being a semi-man as you termed him. Conscience has a way of playing tricks with the mind of consciencious people. Like me, I find it difficult at times to cut a fowl's neck, not because I'm chicken hearted but because I feel bad hurting something that is harmless. It's quite different from breaking an empty bottle on an adversary's head out of vengeful anger(which I have done many time). I've been the one feeding and caring for the one we killed yesterday, but when the time came for us to kill it, I found it difficult because there seemed to be this connection btween us, so someone else killed it.
The op is just being human.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Far Over 20 And I Can't Kill A Chicken by trippleKAY(m): 11:21am On Dec 25, 2015
cheesy
Magician1503:
Eeyah undecided
Gba biscuit nigga
thanks nigga cheesy
Magician1503:
Eeyah undecided
Gba biscuit nigga
thanks nigga
Re: I'm Far Over 20 And I Can't Kill A Chicken by femmy2010(m): 11:55am On Dec 25, 2015
If you can't kill it then don't kill it. It doesn't make you a lesser man.
Re: I'm Far Over 20 And I Can't Kill A Chicken by grad2012(f): 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
Lol not nothing is wrong with that.
Re: I'm Far Over 20 And I Can't Kill A Chicken by lilmax(m): 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
You are very weak,i guess you also cry like a baby

This is what you get when you allow men to start getting emotional and all that

NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: I'm Far Over 20 And I Can't Kill A Chicken by SmartMugu: 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
Thank God for the way I was raised. I can kill anything killable except humans. Goats, Cows, Elephants etc, so what is a tiny chicken to me?
Even my 12-year old niece will kill anything in a heartbeat. God created animals so man can feed on them. If everyone is scared of killing them, do you have an idea of what the world would be today?

1 Like

Re: I'm Far Over 20 And I Can't Kill A Chicken by Afam4eva(m): 12:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
SmartMugu:
Thank God for the way I was raised. I can kill anything killable except humans. Goats, Cows, Elephants etc, so what is a tiny chicken to me?
Even my 12-year old niece will kill anything in a heartbeat. God created animals so man can feed on them. If everyone is scared of killing them, do you have an idea of what the world would be today?
And you know this how? The OP simply has more conscience. The moment you start killing something as little as chicken, your conscience begins to erode gradually. From chicken to goat, from goat to dog and then the list is endless. Though the Ops behavior is more synonymous with women than men but that does not mean it's not normal.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Far Over 20 And I Can't Kill A Chicken by johnson232: 12:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
femmy2010:
If you can't kill it then don't kill it. It doesn't make you a lesser man.
what are u saying?
if the op is for real, it does make him less than a man...
Re: I'm Far Over 20 And I Can't Kill A Chicken by johnson232: 12:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
acenazt:
Lmao Bros our shoe nearly get d same size. Me I fit hold chicken but I no fit kill m because I dey fear blood.
but u fit eat am?
Re: I'm Far Over 20 And I Can't Kill A Chicken by femmy2010(m): 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
johnson232:

what are u saying?
if the op is for real, it does make him less than a man...

Your view and i respect it but i still repeat that he cant kill a Fowl doesn't make him a lesser Man.

1 Like

Re: I'm Far Over 20 And I Can't Kill A Chicken by acenazt: 1:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
johnson232:

but u fit eat am?
Hu eat am reach me? Any day we I get up to 5k 1200 na for I surrender hehehheheheheh
Re: I'm Far Over 20 And I Can't Kill A Chicken by An0nimus: 2:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
Definitely not the end of the world mate.

I have a phobia for snakes, violent dogs and can count how many chickens I've killed on one hand. Have I died? nope.

You can try doing it for the thrill but if you can't, live your life bruv cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Bite Your Husband Everyday / How Maca Root Can Make You Sexually Responsible And More Fertile / My Family Loves My Ex Than My Fiancee. Who Should I Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.