Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) (51155 Views)

'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor / "My Experience In The Surgical Theater" - 400 Level Physiotherapy Student Of BUK / U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by tpiar: 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
goodlifehyd:
. . . . . . . .

^ speculation and nl chitchat.
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by holllandis: 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
harjayi:

then you can never be succesful, if you think NIGERIA will neva get there. sometime i ask myself why do we have some people who never want NIGERIA to move forward

Nigeria as a country will never be successful, take it or leave it
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by tpiar: 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
scopiicaar:
well to be frank, it's a gud project...backden wen I was at ondo arnd 2013, free treatment/delivery is been rendered to mothers and infants even C/S and I don't think people of Lagos state have such luxury.......try

some hospitals in lagos state offer such, i think, there was a thread about it some years ago, the place got overcrowded and the staff were overworked.

People came from outside the state to use the services.
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by anonimi: 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
tpiar:
some hospitals in lagos state offer such, i think, there was a thread about it some years ago, the place got overcrowded and the staff were overworked.

People came from outside the state to use the services.

LASG should only provide free service to TAX-paying residents of the state and employ enough staff with adequate equipment for the patients.
That should ease the challenges, not so
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by kenoz(m): 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
Nice one
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by Purposebabe(f): 11:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
Oya, wey my Scrub. DR. Adewale., meet me in the theater in the extreme 10 mins
Mimiko, ur head dey dere
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by tpiar: 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
anonimi:

LASG should only provide free service to TAX-paying residents of the state and employ enough staff with adequate equipment for the patients.
That should ease the challenges, not so

yes, they sorted everything out at some point.
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
tpiar:
Topic

it is new, not world class.

please be more accurate in your reporting, my guess is you are not Yoruba, op.

Did u read that the center has been operating since late 2013,Oh,i know ur type,you just read the topic and type ur trash,keep it up.
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by tpiar: 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
dont quote me to type rubbish.
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
holllandis:
Nigeria will never get there. Stop living in a fools paradise

U & Ur family would never get there.
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by holllandis: 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

U & Ur family would never get there.

I am not based in Nigeria.I live in a very advanced country and right now I have free WiFi .Unlike you
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
holllandis:

I am not based in Nigeria.I live in a very advanced country and right now I have free WiFi .Unlike you

Unlike me?,you expect me not to have access to the advanced nations,u dont even knw me,I swr u r a joke.By the way i said you and ur FAMILY...,.u must be a very selfish man.
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by chronique(m): 12:21am On Dec 26, 2015
The architect that designed this hospital needs to be flogged. Too much waste of space.
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by tunde1200(m): 12:28am On Dec 26, 2015
grin

searchiing4love:
undecided Despite all this nothing will stop him and his family from flying abroad to receive treatment if they have ordinary headache. Rubbish undecided
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by dmitroika(m): 1:07am On Dec 26, 2015
Nice. But you guys use the phrase "world class" carelessly.
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 1:16am On Dec 26, 2015
Akpabio did more than this... But he went abroad to cure ordinary 'carrtah'
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by asunaobi(m): 1:20am On Dec 26, 2015
From small residential to large solar power projects in Nigeria , please contact Manny at: manny.onwubuariri@solarcity.co.nz
Our targets are: Hospitals, Universities, Primary schools, secondary schools and Government administrative buildings. We are also world best in National power grid tied system. Please start investing on a noiseless clean constant power source. Solar power is real and it works perfectly well when done by the best.

Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by Chimela10: 1:52am On Dec 26, 2015
So when is the medical university in ondo resuming?
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by holllandis: 2:37am On Dec 26, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

Unlike me?,you expect me not to have access to the advanced nations,u dont even knw me,I swr u r a joke.By the way i said you and ur FAMILY...,.u must be a very selfish man.

You sound like a hustler,an struggler.I find your likes disgusting. My family and friends are aristocrats .We are at highest echelon of the society .We are what they call the high income earners .
I really don't converse with poor people because many are sick with stinking breath .Please don't reply me ,it is a stain on my reputation
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by buchichukwu69: 2:47am On Dec 26, 2015
Where the workers and their regular salary?
SirRoberto:
Hmmm, impressive. The problem is usually maintenance and continuity.
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by buchichukwu69: 2:48am On Dec 26, 2015
Where the workers and their regular salary?
Psalm18:
Now develop the human capital that will man those equipments.

Nice one
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by handsam(m): 3:16am On Dec 26, 2015
Unimed Aspirants, Dts Ur Money O... End Tym Governor, End Tym University, End Tym Hospital
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by pamcode(m): 5:04am On Dec 26, 2015
searchiing4love:
undecided Despite all this nothing will stop him and his family from flying abroad to receive treatment if they have ordinary headache. Rubbish undecided
then it means it the doctors ans other health care practioners that need to upgrade themselves . They all know d kind of graduates produced by our varsities
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by matrixme(m): 5:14am On Dec 26, 2015
Almost everyone in Ondo state knows that this is perhaps the only strong point of Mimiko's administration and that is why it doesn't get so much attention because of it's singularity. For its oil producing status, Ondo State is sleep walking among other Yoruba states in terms of overall development .
Fine there is a 'world class' clinic and street lights to power the capital at night, what has been the contribution to the citizenry in terms of economic growth and all? How many industries can we now point to?
The University Agagu also built in his hometown is today a dinosaur among its class. I wonder why Mimiko thought that a whole medical University can be supported entirely by an advanced clinic offering unusual services. If not for our poor health systems in this country, facilities like this should be in every local government. The state University at Akungba Akoko has advanced so much to deserve the medical faculty, but no, selfish motives just won't allow.
Ondo state people are never more United for APC's revolution this time. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by vicfajeze: 5:52am On Dec 26, 2015
mimiko carry go joo if u like build airpOPT JOIN THEM FOR YOUR TOWN.
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by ehin7: 6:10am On Dec 26, 2015
All in ondo town hmmmmmm
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by bfatoba(m): 6:53am On Dec 26, 2015
While Governor ChickenFeeder is busy buying RICE to feed some chickens in EKITI

On this, Good Job... now is it affordable.. that will make another thumbs up if it is.

and I'm not too fond of this guy, but this is good.
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 7:14am On Dec 26, 2015
Run it with PPP if there is any chance of survival beyond 5yrs. Amaechi did a similar thing in PH
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by ej4sub: 7:15am On Dec 26, 2015
Kodus to Mr Gov, he should make it affordable. God bless you and the entire people under your governance.
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by donshaddow(m): 7:41am On Dec 26, 2015
That's commendable. Let's hope if he has a minor accident like Akpabio he won't fly to London.
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 26, 2015
Hate has eaten deep into some pples guts, someone will do something bad they 'll criticize, someone will do something good, they 'll still criticize.. It won't take anything for them to appreciate, bt hate and jealousy has eaten deep into their heart cuz they don't have something like this in their own state, and the bitter truth is that they are mostly igbos#i hate being tribalistic bt that's the fact#well keep hating, don't stop cuz it makes us much more stronger...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola / Hair Growth & Baldness Treatment For Black Men.stop Your Hair Loss Now! / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.