Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,002 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) (51158 Views)

'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor / "My Experience In The Surgical Theater" - 400 Level Physiotherapy Student Of BUK / U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by shilehcash(f): 8:12am On Dec 26, 2015
smashad:
some people no just lyk beta tin
I wonder o
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by sobastical: 8:15am On Dec 26, 2015
GspotAngela:
Governor Olusegun Mimiko is an Igbo man

Can you prove it?
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by Johnsonifeoluwa(m): 8:23am On Dec 26, 2015
of what meaning is the structure when the governor has not payed his workers October salary not to talk of December.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:38am On Dec 26, 2015
Is like the governor has decamped to APC cause he no longer talks and he's also looking sick...who have seen him on TV in recent times?
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by ddeola: 9:26am On Dec 26, 2015
Can someone please ask governor Ayo Fayose to visit the facility !
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by Larryhoover(m): 10:07am On Dec 26, 2015
Nice one Mr Mimiko...But why haven't you done all these during your early days
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by lovely17(m): 11:10am On Dec 26, 2015
scholes0:

At least it is still within the state.
Do you want everything to be situated in Akure?

Next time when another governor comes from another senatorial district within the state, they would also build things in their areas.
That is how development spreads out.
Are you kidding your self how's that Development concentrating all his works for the past 8 years on just a part of the state not cool bro not cool
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
DedeNkem:
These same pictures have been recycled many times.
Nigerians are st*upid indeed.
The colour shows that the pictures are real. I don't know if you get what I'm saying. Orange is Ondo state official colour.
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by Basics007: 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
Meanwhile workers are yet to be paid November salary till now. Even the bailout cash he was given he refused to pay it.
Of what use are machines if the humans who are supposed to operate them are not motivated
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
searchiing4love:
undecided Despite all this nothing will stop him and his family from flying abroad to receive treatment if they have ordinary headache. Rubbish undecided
You nailed it!
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by Johnsonifeoluwa(m): 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
Basics007:
Meanwhile workers are yet to be paid November salary till now. Even the bailout cash he was given he refused to pay it.
Of what use are machines if the humans who are supposed to operate them are not motivated
i wonder oo
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by brytee: 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
And after he is gone, poor maintenance will rare it's ugly head as the common story with all government structures.
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by flightz(f): 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
OAFMods:
Appreciable development but nothing world class about this. Kudos to Mimiko.
These pictures do not do justice to the awesomeness of the centre. I was there 2years and 2weeks back nd I was wowed. Many people tot I travelled outside Nigeria when I showed them the pix I took. Mimiko try abeg, unlike some useless governors in **** state.
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by flightz(f): 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
southniyikaye:
abeg abeg abeg just stop!!! Stop hyping the mad man with no conscience.these are the things he did to cover the faces of ondo state people,now he is punishing them for it.a useless man that doesn't care about the well being of his people.we will take him serious when he starts paying salaries.wicked and heartless man.
u kiddin me? Pls let us exchange state of origin then! Our's have notin to shw for irresponsibilities, at least u ppl av sumtin to be proud of infrastructurally!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by tpiar: 11:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
flightz:
These pictures do not do justice to the awesomeness of the centre. I was there 2years and 2weeks back nd I was wowed. Many people tot I travelled outside Nigeria when I showed them the pix I took. .

go easy on your lies, perhaps you were taking corner angles and showing them to people if at all,

or where were you showing the pictures?
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by flightz(f): 12:00am On Dec 27, 2015
tpiar:

go easy on your lies, perhaps you were taking corner angles and showing them to people if at all,

or where were you showing the pictures?
I don't like it when schizophrenics quote me, ok? Inugu or inugo deni
Re: Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) by tpiar: 12:07am On Dec 27, 2015
flightz:
I don't like being a schizophrenic, ok? I am Inugu or inugo deni to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola / Hair Growth & Baldness Treatment For Black Men.stop Your Hair Loss Now! / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.