Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm (44770 Views)

Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics / Fulani Man Caught Looting A Shop In Enugu With Charm (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
oyetunder:
. Okay dr Bible, show us where the Bible allows you to use coconut...where the bible allows you to break pot...where the bible talk about apata michael...where the bible talk about ida...where the bible talk about akanse ise? That's is how you people will not open bible and still be proving what you don't know! People like you only remembers bible when you want to insert a picture inside... And show us where the bible teaches you how to tie seven cindles together with threads!
when you understand that angels are real then u will understand all those things....
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by Nawa4nl: 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
sundilazo:
@nawa4nl....u're notin bt a fool, u're giving a categorical statement without a fact... Bleep you.

well look at what ur so called prophet did.
i am scared to think of how evil the members are if the prophet is this diabolical
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2015
megabyte2:
The Lord will clean his church

Proudly Celestial
amen
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by Nawa4nl: 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
mrBlunt:

O Lord, give this fellow common sense, teach him to differentiate between lies and truths, and heal him of his delusions...amen
Amen and the first thing i can tell is that there is nothing good in white garment churches

I mean the so called prophet is killing. angry
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by Nawa4nl: 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
megabyte2:
The Lord will clean his church

Proudly Celestial

even satan worshippers say they are proud.
so no surprise here
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by Nawa4nl: 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
mrBlunt:

O Lord, give this fellow common sense, teach him to differentiate between lies and truths, and heal him of his delusions...amen
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by DDz1(f): 10:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
Nawa4nl:

please dont make me laugh we all know that white garment churches use witchcraft alot.
if it's not so then explain what happened here.
there is no need to waste time explaining anything since you can sit somewhere and say what you like based on what you hear people say, this is how people will be dragging Gods anger on themselves by saying what they don't know, and then wonder where their problems come from
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by otipoju(m): 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
oyetunder:
. Okay dr Bible, show us where the Bible allows you to use coconut...where the bible allows you to break pot...where the bible talk about apata michael...where the bible talk about ida...where the bible talk about akanse ise? That's is how you people will not open bible and still be proving what you don't know! People like you only remembers bible when you want to insert a picture inside... And show us where the bible teaches you how to tie seven cindles together with threads!

You are sounding so bullish about something you have not thought deeply about.

Please for starters, tell me why Jesus had to spit in the ground, made a paste of mud and rub it on Blind Bartimeaus face before telling him to go to the pool of Siloam to wash, but only spoke the word in the Centurions case.

With all your so called advanced knowledge, kindly explain.

If you succed in that, kindly tell me the correlation between the Israelites prevailing over their enemies in that battle when Moses hands were raised to the sky and their being dominated when his hands were down.

If you are able to do that, your next assignment is to tell me why the prophet chided the King for not hitting the ground at least five to seven times instead of three to ensure that the enemies of Israel were completely defeated.

Tell me the correlation between the Isrealites warriors led by Gideon holding touches and breaking pots in their gaining victory against their enemies

One simple explanation runs through all these events if you can the Spirit of Truth opens your eyes to identify it, say it...because it is the mystery and beauty of Celestial Church of Christ.

I was born one over three decades ago, I am one now, will marry one, my children will be raised as one and I will die and be buried as one.

1 Like

Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by Amustical(m): 10:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
Bleep the hell that ur yeyemouth.

Nawa4nl:
[size=14pt]No surprises here, there is nothing good in white garment churches[/size]
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by mrBlunt(m): 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
oyetunder:

Oyetunder, your level of ignorance and obvious lack of right judgement reeks to the heavens. May be you should start by telling us the biblical basis for believing that all the things you mentioned are contrary to the Bible or are inconsistent with what Jesus did in healing the blind man whom, according to the leading of the Holy Spirit,, directed to have a stream bath after he had first sealed his eyes with a mixture of clay. You cannot rationalize the ways of God by your crooked and deficient human understanding. Modern churches today have invented certain practices too that are not specifically practised in the Bible by the early Christians. That does not mean we should condemn them, but we must test whether or not they are consistent with the teachings of the Bible. Lo ba tan. Get a life friend.
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by mrBlunt(m): 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
Nawa4nl:

even satan worshippers say they are proud.
so no surprise here
Who is this Nawa4nl? Laughs! I take you for a jester. Your remarks and comments so far reek of malice and bad blood. I wonder what's wrong with you. But fret no more, because you're just wailing for nothing. We Celestians are not moved by your sarcasm and cynicism. What rumours have we not heard, what else have the haters not said? Shior! Continue, but know for sure that whatever you say will never change the fact that true members of Celestial Church are children of God and are Christ's. You may choose to believe anything, we are not concerned. We know, haters gonna hate, no matter what. Pele...
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by oyetunder(m): 11:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
mrBlunt:

Oyetunder, your level of ignorance and obvious lack of right judgement reeks to the heavens. May be you should start by telling us the biblical basis for believing that all the things you mentioned are contrary to the Bible or are inconsistent with what Jesus did in healing the blind man whom, according to the leading of the Holy Spirit,, directed to have a stream bath after he had first sealed his eyes with a mixture of clay. You cannot rationalize the ways of God by your crooked and deficient human understanding. Modern churches today have invented certain practices too that are not specifically practised in the Bible by the early Christians. That does not mean we should condemn them, but we must test whether or not they are consistent with the teachings of the Bible. Lo ba tan. Get a life friend.
you yourself! The white people who brought the gospel to you had never in their churches allowed such evils, but you africans who merged magics with church. Jesus spit on the mud! Yes! Tell me the correlation btw that and breaking of pots and killing of ducks for irapada? Well, your eyes go open soon!
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by oyetunder(m): 12:05am On Dec 26, 2015
otipoju:

You are sounding so bullish about something you have not thought deeply about.

Please for starters, tell me why Jesus had to spit in the ground, made a paste of mud and rub it on Blind Bartimeaus face before telling him to go to the pool of Siloam to wash, but only spoke the word in the Centurions case.

With all your so called advanced knowledge, kindly explain.

If you succed in that, kindly tell me the correlation between the Israelites prevailing over their enemies in that battle when his hands were raised to the sky and their being dominated when his hands were down.

If you are able to do that, tell me why the prophet chided the King for not hitting the ground at least five to seven times instead of the three to ensure that the enemies of Israel were completely defeated.

Tell me the correlation betwee the isrealites warriors led by Gideon holding touches and breaking pots in their victory against their enemies.

One simple explanation runs througj all these events if you can identify it, say it.....its the mystery and beauty of Celestial Church of Christ.

I was born one over three decades ago, I am one now, will marry one, my children will be raised as one and I will die and be buried as one.
congrats! I'm not amased, people like you behave as if cele is a cult! U can't be born a cele, every man apart from Jesus is born a sinner! You have accepted cele and not jesus! When u get to heave go and tell ur God you are cele , you shall be told you a terrestrian! All those things u reffered to never justified the facts that ur people use candles atimes to hynotised women into marriages...and some shameful things not found in the bible and osofa never even did himself.
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by oyetunder(m): 12:07am On Dec 26, 2015
kallmemrB:
when you understand that angels are real then u will understand all those things....
trash! Are u supposed to know and worship angels? Or Jesus? Keep on practicing your babylonian magic! Do u know how many olusos who had confessed after they herad me preach, they openly set magical books and other items on fire. Wetin concern angels with iwe odo!? Coconut...do angels use coconut to drink garri ni ? Wetin concern angels with candles?
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by Daraph(m): 12:09am On Dec 26, 2015
Michael mimo gbe'da soke kale bori,gbogbo ota ijo mimo... Complete the rest and let them know
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by Daraph(m): 12:14am On Dec 26, 2015
coulisse:
please I have been on nairaland for like 1 year and I don't know the meaning of (op). can someone tell me the meaning of op

Simple thing you no know!
Anyway what OP mean is "Oloriburu Poster"
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by otipoju(m): 2:14am On Dec 26, 2015
oyetunder:
congrats! I'm not amased, people like you behave as if cele is a cult! U can't be born a cele, every man apart from Jesus is born a sinner! You have accepted cele and not jesus! When u get to heave go and tell ur God you are cele , you shall be told you a terrestrian! All those things u reffered to never justified the facts that ur people use candles atimes to hynotised women into marriages...and some shameful things not found in the bible and osofa never even did himself.

You are begging the question...please answer my question. I know your kind. You are deluded that you know much, make so much noise and try to fill relevant but deep inside you all that is there is anger,and bitterness and plenty of ignorance.you really need to encounter Jesus.

I was born a celestial because on my naming ceremony, the Jehovah entered into a covenant with me when Deuteronomy 28 was read to my hearing. That ceremony is what differntiates who was born as a celestian from one who joined the church.

I know you know but are just trying to be clever by half.
Gone are the days when many young celestial youth did not know the scriptural basis of their faith. The cruticisms we received in the early to late nineties at the onset of the proliferation of so called "Pentecostal" churches forced us to establish sunday schools where our kids are grounded in in the word of God and simply cannot be blown about by confusionists like you who try to tell God how to go about revealing himself to his creation.

If you can answer my earlier questions, then we can now engage in a debate about the authenticity of the Celestial Church of Christ as place where the living God is worshipped.

For now you are just an attention seeker.
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by Nobody: 2:20am On Dec 26, 2015
oyetunder:
trash! Are u supposed to know and worship angels? Or Jesus? Keep on practicing your babylonian magic! Do u know how many olusos who had confessed after they herad me preach, they openly set magical books and other items on fire. Wetin concern angels with iwe odo!? Coconut...do angels use coconut to drink garri ni ? Wetin concern angels with candles?
you preach?? U aren't setting good example as Christian so what can u possibly preach!!! And I never said we worship angels...there's more to the eyes..
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by Nawa4nl: 3:52am On Dec 26, 2015
mrBlunt:

Who is this Nawa4nl? Laughs! I take you for a jester. Your remarks and comments so far reek of malice and bad blood. I wonder what's wrong with you. But fret no more, because you're just wailing for nothing. We Celestians are not moved by your sarcasm and cynicism. What rumours have we not heard, what else have the haters not said? Shior! Continue, but know for sure that whatever you say will never change the fact that true members of Celestial Church are children of God and are Christ's. You may choose to believe anything, we are not concerned. We know, haters gonna hate, no matter what. Pele...

I worship Jesus in spirit and truth, so I dont get involved with all the witchcraft that white garment churches are associated with
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by Nawa4nl: 3:57am On Dec 26, 2015
Amustical:
Bleep the hell that ur yeyemouth.

I am so sorry oh!

White garment churches indulges in witchcraft as we can see their prophet
and foul language
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by Nawa4nl: 4:11am On Dec 26, 2015
DDz1:
there is no need to waste time explaining anything since you can sit somewhere and say what you like based on what you hear people say, this is how people will be dragging Gods anger on themselves by saying what they don't know, and then wonder where their problems come from

Becareful how u mention God, He knows the rubbish going on in ur witches coven called church.

Your Churches face the east

The temples of worship in Celestial Church of Christ always face East.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celestial_Church_of_Christ#Architecture

God calls facing the east in worship an Abomination
Ezekiel 8(KJV)
15 Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.

16 And he brought me into the inner court of the Lord's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the Lord, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.

Freemasons too practise this and shows you how evil Cele Churches are, EVIL INDEED
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 26, 2015
Nawa4nl:

Becareful how u mention God, He knows the rubbish going on in ur witches coven called church.

Your Churches face the east

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celestial_Church_of_Christ#Architecture

God calls facing the east in worship an Abomination

Freemasons too practise this and shows you how evil Cele Churches are, EVIL INDEED

in ur mind ur thought will be like "I will attack all those celestials" cos am doing it for God but in our own celestial we are tot that Jesus is the Prince of peace...

My question is between you and us Whos is christlike? Can a man fight for God? Is ur church teaching u to attack other churches you don't understand? are u truly a Christian?
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by akfeas(m): 7:43am On Dec 26, 2015
You're such a cheap scammer. Get a job!
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by davbravo(m): 8:08am On Dec 26, 2015
oyetunder:
yes I wont deny d fact that some white garment pastors/shepherds use fetish means but this also applies to some pastors of other churches, this is the endtime and there are many fake prophets around us, no church is an exception),
use of white garment( even the pope wears white garment)- (Rev. 4:4),
use of candles- (Rev. 4:5;Zech. 4:2; Rev. 1: 12-20),
washing in flowing stream-( John 9:6-11, 2 Kings 5:10-14),
use of palm fronds- ( Rev. 7:9; John 12: 12-13), etc.
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by Frankel7(m): 8:21am On Dec 26, 2015
Hmmmmm!!!! Ndi White na mgbologwu! Odikwa egwu oooo. grin grin grin grin
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:04am On Dec 26, 2015
bright007:
As a reputable member of Name checkers association of nairaland (N.C.A.N), I am not surprised at the name..

spiritual bath ....na dem

ritual.....na dem

rape....na dem

Nairaland e-warriors and tribal warlords....over to you

ode!
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by bright007(f): 9:16am On Dec 26, 2015
Bobbyjay001:
ode!
oloriburuku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by lozanni(m): 10:20am On Dec 26, 2015
Rexphobia:
As prophesied in the good book in revelation.

End time prophet

Very true !!!

Even the name of the Parish should put one on caution: Jehovah "Less" Parish.
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by comffy(f): 7:03am On Dec 27, 2015
oluwadanie1:

halleluya ma...

Halleluyah my Brother.
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by comffy(f): 7:06am On Dec 27, 2015
princemillla:

Halleluyah dear, u can see this people wey wan spoil ijo mimo

I wonder ooo my Brother. God will surely remove dem from His Fold. Ijo mimo lo ma we aye mo.

1 Like

Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by comffy(f): 7:09am On Dec 27, 2015
kallmemrB:
hellaluyah Sis....hope ur Christmas is fun

Halleluyah Bro. My Xmas was fun coz I was at imeko. thanks Bro.
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by princemillla(m): 7:14am On Dec 27, 2015
comffy:

I wonder ooo my Brother. God will surely remove dem from His Fold. Ijo mimo lo ma we aye mo.

Oti da ju... Olu ijo mimo ase amono wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos) / Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee / Faces Of Arrested Kidnappers In Ile Ife Osun State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.