Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

See Reuben Abati's Response To Adesina's Tweet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Reuben Abati's Response To Adesina's Tweet (3659 Views)

From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati / Buhari's Call To Adesina: 5 Key Things To Note / Pic, See What Femi Adesina Tweet(carelessness Or What?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Reuben Abati's Response To Adesina's Tweet by TimeManager(m): 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
Abati Is A Cone Head. He Never Gave Compliments To Opposition While In Office, It Was Rain Of Insults Althrough. Atleast, Femi Magnanimous Enough To Wailers And Okugbe Can Attest To That.

The Truth!
Re: See Reuben Abati's Response To Adesina's Tweet by networkgenuis: 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
Maturity at it's finest.
Re: See Reuben Abati's Response To Adesina's Tweet by arresa: 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
[[s]quote author=luvinhubby post=41339606]

What is merry about a christmas without light, fuel & money.

Seriously wailing for my countrymen.[/quote]
[/s]

If you like don't merry, that's your headache...
Re: See Reuben Abati's Response To Adesina's Tweet by luvinhubby(m): 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
arresa:
[[s]quote author=luvinhubby post=41339606]

What is merry about a christmas without light, fuel & money.

Seriously wailing for my countrymen.
[/s]

If you like don't merry, that's your headache...

And who says i hate Christmas, just disgusted with your govt for inflicting hardship mixed with lies on Nigerians, hosting N600 million xmas tree while owing workers 5 months salary.
Re: See Reuben Abati's Response To Adesina's Tweet by talktimi(m): 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
arresa:
[s][/s]

[s]Don't address other people the way you address your family members[/s]...
Re: See Reuben Abati's Response To Adesina's Tweet by Demdem(m): 1:01am On Dec 26, 2015
Foolish Abati is talking nonsense. Femis tweet is in order.
Re: See Reuben Abati's Response To Adesina's Tweet by arresa: 1:07am On Dec 26, 2015
[s]
luvinhubby:

And who says i hate Christmas, just disgusted with your govt for inflicting hardship mixed with lies on Nigerians, hosting N600 million xmas tree while owing workers 5 months salary.
[/s]

I said stop barking like bingo. Nigerians are enjoying christmas and all you know how to do is cry and moan on the internet.

And do you have official receipt showing that anything was bought for your silly N600 million? Do you?

Do the needful if you are so disgusted with your life, that's your problem.
Re: See Reuben Abati's Response To Adesina's Tweet by Tomoarika(m): 5:32am On Dec 26, 2015
Kindly note that the Mr Abati's true twitter handle is @Abati1990 not @Abati199O. A subtle difference only noticed by the discerning. One is verified while the other isnt.
Re: See Reuben Abati's Response To Adesina's Tweet by luvinhubby(m): 11:20am On Dec 26, 2015
arresa:
[s][/s]

[s]I said stop barking like bingo. Nigerians are enjoying christmas and all you know how to do is cry and moan on the internet.

And do you have official receipt showing that anything was bought for your silly N600 million? Do you?

Do the needful if you are so disgusted with your life, that's your problem.
[/s]

So we are no more wailing but barking, interesting coming from APC negotiator-in-chief on NL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikwerre People Of Rivers State / Order From Above Nnamdi Kanu Banned From Receiving Visitors / REVEALED: Why Wike, FFK & Fayose Rushes To The Press Over $45m Ikoyi Cash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.