Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? (14367 Views)

Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck So You Can Eat – Blac Chyna’s Mother / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One / Guyz,Have You Ever Been Sucked?Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by Strawman: 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
Nawao..the guys are big nau, so even a large dick would look small compared to the rest of their body undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
Maiconyoung:
I was expctn u hia, thnkgod u came, coming to a thread like this and nt c u? It is impossible.
sad sad
Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
Big lie

It's absolutely nothing to argue about
Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by ivyT(f): 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
Op is quite right..
Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by ivyT(f): 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
The op is quite right..
Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by Jimdonnet(m): 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
AccessME:
U don't have to use urself to generalize it because I can bet u 90percent of huge/muscular guys don't have big di*ks..slim/lekpa guyz have it bigger and fatter even more than 10inc

am telling you something you are saying another thing
Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by Jimdonnet(m): 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
Genoma:

When u said 10 inches did u mean 10cm? because most guys do confuse inches for cm.

wertin Concern cm for dick measurement na
Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by ladycomfort(f): 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
This is very true. The slim guys have big and long dick. kiss
Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by darlingtonIIV(m): 9:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
Op is very wrong... I can prove him wrong.
Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by acenazt: 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
Pamelayoung:

In secondary school u hv boys not men and as such can't ascertain n how many huge boys were in ur sch.
don't be silly please. I had classmates who where as old as 25 when I was in ss3 are they to be referred to as boys?
Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
AccessME:
I have been looking for a way to ask this question but don't know how/were to.thought it deem fit to post it here in order for clarification because me alone cant figure out reason for this..
I know u guyz must be thinking how I manage to know about this considering the fact that I am not a female who sleeps with different men thereby knowing about size of da thing nevertheless have watch different Indecency movies thus,seen huge guyz dicks smaller than the slim guys although the huge guyz know how to fvck but their di*ks don't have that huge feature to penetrate harder in order to satisfy the unsatisfied.
it either them dick is fat and not long or it is long and too slim/not fat.I hereby stand to be challenged on this.
let the ladies talk concerning this not excluding guyz....

I actually thought it was guys with big tummy that usually have small dicks coz the dick go don run enter him tummy lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by Pamelayoung: 1:36am On Dec 26, 2015
acenazt:
don't be silly please. I had classmates who where as old as 25 when I was in ss3 are they to be referred to as boys?

Oh sorry didn't know urs was adult education

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by acenazt: 6:03am On Dec 26, 2015
Pamelayoung:

Oh sorry didn't know urs was adult education
yeah grow up or get ur self some common sense and logic
Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by Qualer: 6:18am On Dec 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
I think You're right!gringrin

hellobae! how's the luscious RBA doing this yuletide? cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by Qualer: 6:21am On Dec 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked yes!!u r right!

Dont ask me how i knw oo,cos i will swear for u grin

my spec!! shocked aaaahhhhhhh, i don kpai !!

Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by Qualer: 6:25am On Dec 26, 2015
ivyT:
The op is quite right..

Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by Qualer: 6:29am On Dec 26, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

I actually thought it was guys with big tummy that usually have small dicks coz the dick go don run enter him tummy lipsrsealed

Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 26, 2015
Who cares
Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by Duru009(m): 8:19am On Dec 26, 2015
In what sense.... If u say muscular guys i will belv you.

Am a little huge with a big cocck.
So, this theory doesnt really hold.
Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 26, 2015
Duru009:
In what sense.... If u say muscular guys i will belv you.

Am a little huge with a big cocck.
So, this theory doesnt really hold.
I mean muscular
Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by ivyT(f): 8:56am On Dec 26, 2015
[quote author=Qualer post=41347240][/quote]
said it already
Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by Obas101(m): 9:01am On Dec 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked yes!!u r right!

Dont ask me how i knw oo,cos i will swear for u grin
So how did u come to arrive at ur opinion.. I know ask u how u know ooo grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by Fkhalifa(m): 9:15am On Dec 26, 2015
I only know of fat, pot bellied guys..
and physique doesnt generally determine size..
just like women, some are slim and yet busty and bountifull
some are pettite yet wide holed. cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 26, 2015
Qualer:

hellobae! how's the luscious RBA doing this yuletide? cheesy
Fine, Thankyou....tongue
Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by Cutehector(m): 9:30am On Dec 26, 2015
Evrytym dick and pussy...
Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 26, 2015
Strawman:
Nawao..the guys are big nau, so even a large dick would look small compared to the rest of their body undecided
u r on point..
Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 26, 2015
Qualer:

my spec!! shocked aaaahhhhhhh, i don kpai !!
grin sad
Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin sad
You're always on Dick-thread.. Hmmm
Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 26, 2015
profojah:

You're always on Dick-thread.. Hmmm
So? angry
Re: Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
So? angry
So Your head is valid. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Chapter! / Y Do Yoruba Girls Have Big Ass / UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.