Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - (4508 Views)

Nothing Can Stop Biafra, Let Buhari Learn To Be A Civilized Man – Asari Dokubo / Waku: "Drink Your Oil, We Would Eat Our Yams", Arewa Chieftain Tells Niger Delta / Let Biafrans Go – Dr Junaid Mohammed (the Sun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by whatit: 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
coolA
Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by mensdept: 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
mulattoclaro:
ask me o. What oil are they really referring to? Edo and Ondo oil production alone outnumbers the total oil production in the entire SE. I've not even talked about Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa that has the largest oil production in Nigeria. These people live on lies to the extent it has become a hobby.

Ondo? What has Ondo done in the last 50 years except the usual Owambe? You guys of course like to pose, yet the entire world knows you as the N.igga Area and today still fuel scarcity.

For those of una wey abroad for holiday, you are having issues using debit abi? That is Nigeria for you

1 Like

Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by Pheals(f): 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
EdCure:

I wanted to ask the OP, whose ignorance is obviously similar to that of an average biafran.

Which oyel Biafra get?
bro s u sabi igbo o. Oyel lols
Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by Vulu: 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
mulattoclaro:
ask me o. What oil are they really referring to? Edo and Ondo oil production alone outnumbers the total oil production in the entire SE. I've not even talked about Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa that has the largest oil production in Nigeria. These people live on lies to the extent it has become a hobby.

BIAFRA WANT GRAB IDOMALAND AND IGEDE BECAUSE IDOMA AND IGEDE ARE HIGHEST PRODUCER OF OYEL. BIAFRANS ARE OYEL GRABBERS.
Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by theDEVILisHERE: 11:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
dedollarman:

Following the continues agitation for Biafra, a chieftain of the People’s Democratic (PDP) in Benue State, Chief Abu King Shuluwa has advised President Muhammadu Buhari to quickly look into the agitation happening in some parts of the country over the creation of Biafra and not make the same mistake the government of former President Goodluck Jonathan made in handling Boko Haram issue.
Shuluwa in a chat with newsmen in Makurdi recently, he said;
“Boko Haram continued during the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan because that government wanted it so. I don’t think President Buhari would want Biafran agitation to continue. If he does, then he is playing with fire.”

“There should be dialogue between the elders and representatives of the Igbos and the Nigerian government to bring the current Biafran agitation to an end. Buhari should assemble the Igbo elders and if they insist on going, he should let them go with their oil and we who are remaining will find other means of survival.”
“Igbos are business people and are all over Nigeria. Those who are agitating now were not born during the Biafran war. We want to know from their elders and representatives whether they want to go or not and it should be granted them but who will lose?”
Culled from – The Sun
Source

http://www.weeklypostng.com/2015/12/biafra-let-biafrans-go-with-their-oil.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&m=1

Elders do not decide the faith of Igbos
Igbos decide their faith by themselves
Their decision will be relayed by messangers who truely reresent them

As much as most people still decide to decive themselves
Everyone knows the needfull that needs to be done
The earlier the better
Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by Longeria(m): 11:39pm On Dec 25, 2015
Vulu:

BIAFRA WANT GRAB IDOMALAND AND IGEDE BECAUSE IDOMA AND IGEDE ARE HIGHEST PRODUCER OF OYEL. BIAFRANS ARE OYEL GRABBERS.
Don't mind them, everything is oil oil oil.
Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by whatit: 9:32am On Dec 26, 2015
cool cool
Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by OAFMods: 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
brize:
They keep mentioning war war war... Well i underatand that everyone in this contraption called Nigeria sell their conscience for cheap lies with no reaosning.... We were not born doing the war and those shooting us were also not born doing the war. Leave war lets talk Referendum

The baffling thing about the Igbo race is their bravado. Have you ever wonder why Nigeria can not tell Biafra what to do but Biafra can dictator to Nigeria what must be done ?

If Nigeria is desirous of a war for Biafra to leave then to war Biafra must go. If the intellectuals in Biafra can not get down their high horse and lay down flat on their igbotic Tommy and plead, beg that Nigeria should conduct a referendum or let Biafra go, I say no such request must be granted no matter how sensible.

The Igbo race must learn to understand they do not stand taller than any other tribe in Nigeria. As Igbo do not want to be dictated to so do other Nigerians are not desirous of any Igbo dictating what should happen or not happen to them in their fatherland.
Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by CltrAltDel: 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
OAFMods:

The baffling thing about the Igbo race is their bravado. Have you ever wonder why Nigeria can not tell Biafra what to do but Biafra can dictator to Nigeria what must be done ?

If Nigeria is desirous of a war for Biafra to leave then to war Biafra must go. If the intellectuals in Biafra can not get down their high horse and lay down flat on their igbotic Tommy and plead, beg that Nigeria should conduct a referendum or let Biafra go, I say no such request must be granted no matter how sensible.

The Igbo race must learn to understand they do not stand taller than any other tribe in Nigeria. As Igbo do not want to be dictated to so do other Nigerians are not desirous of any Igbo dictating what should happen or not happen to them in their fatherland.
Gbam...you keep hitting the nail on the head
Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by Spicygal: 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
The truth is they don't want to go, it's more of an attention seeking style that has backfired.

A woman who wants the husband to live her but instead chose to daily curse the husband, her fellow wives and her home. Now she has incurred the hatred of those she seeks their love.

I mean if they are serious, where is the exodus, where are their structures?

Ye ye
Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by Duru1(m): 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
OAFMods:

A trash from a deluded poster. In a straight war without silly helps from certain quarters for the cesspit called Nigeria, it could not have defeated Biafra even with its numerical advantage. The trash cannot hide your fear. If Igbo is not taller, which no Igbo person has advocated about being taller, why not let them split from the cesspit. Must Nigeria conduct referendum to let Ndiigbo and Biafra split from the cesspit called Nigeria? What is the fear for Christ sake?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by Yujin(m): 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
We are asking for a referendum to be conducted in the proposed biafran territories. If the non-Igbo areas prefer Nigeria, then to Nigeria they belong. Its not about oil nor other temporal things. Its about our freedom and destiny. Its about how to use our God given resources to develop our people and land which Nigeria is not capable of doing. It was done just of recent in Sudan and in the United Kingdom. Let Nigeria organize one for us and release Nnamdi Kanu. Anything short of that is tantamount to oppression. Common Niger bridge has been turned to Igbo bridge and so abandoned. Roads outside the SE are speedily awarded but those that pass through a densely populated Igboland are left unattended. Do you think we are blind? Like the Benue Chief said; dialogue with our leaders not politicians. Igboland which cuts across three geopolitical zones ala SE, SS and NC, whether we possess oil or not should be listened to.
Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by OAFMods: 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
Duru1:

A trash from a deluded poster. In a straight war without silly helps from certain quarters for the cesspit called Nigeria, it could not have defeated Biafra even with its numerical advantage. The trash cannot hide you fear. If Igbo is not taller, which no Igbo person has advocated about being taller, why not let them split from the cesspit. Must Nigeria conduct referendum to let Ndiigbo and Biafra split from the cesspit called Nigeria? What is the fear for Christ sake?

You just explained that the two million igbos lost in the Biafra war is a self inflicted genocide committed singlehandedly by the igbos on themselves but do not desist keep it up.

Two of your Igwes were recently disgraced n flogged blue black with all your grandstanding. Na so your forefathers do so tey dem grandstand loss 2 million igbos.

Just remba in war there is nothing like foreign or local support/influence. There is no clean or dirty wars. You fight with what you have n will not because Biafra as only dame gun not bombard Biafra with machine gun if it's in my armoury nor will I say because Biafrans were starving when at war with me facilitate how food to quench your hunger will be arranged to you.

When the igbos have the intelligence to not blame others for their woes then Biafra may no longer be a pipe dream. Example; if you are at war n need foreign help to win find or get the help do not lose the war only to lament over that as the reason for lossing. Only fools do that.

If you need food to feed Biafrans during the war ask the UN bring it in through Cameroon or Enugu airport not through lagos. What kind of a foolish leader request to have what he intends feeding is army n populace with pass through an enemy border. All Nigeria need do was poison the food n all Ojukwu army would have been late.

Lastly, choice intelligent leaders only not those foolish enough to lead you into war without equipping you with adequate ammunitions n food. The only similarities btw Ojukwu n Kanu leading Igbos into war without adequate provision for food n ammunition since 1960.

All I see is another dose of self inflicted genocide, say this time about 4 millions or make we kuku round am up to 5 million dead Biafrans. When you kill your own people finish in the millions your brain go reset.
Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by vision2022: 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
Niger Delta is Biafra, whether they like it or not.
Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2015

Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by Ebbunwa(m): 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
Biafra issues everywhere, na wao. I just Wish oil will mysteriously finish in this country.
Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by Vulu: 6:11am On Dec 27, 2015
OAFMods:

SUCH A NOISEMAKER!
Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by abduljabbar4(m): 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
Duru1:

The above crap shows your stream of thought is even worse than monkey. Do you think I give a ratass about any dumbass with a moniker?

Oya mynd44 or OAm4j who banned me for calling a nairalander an idiot can you take action on this one who called me a dumbass without any provocation or even a single communication from me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Oldest NYSC Member @ 65 Years Old, Still Serving / Bauchi Sets Up Panel To Probe 10,000 Ghost Workers / How Trump's Victory Will Benefit Eastern Nigeria By Tony Nnadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.