Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,581 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - (4495 Views)

Nothing Can Stop Biafra, Let Buhari Learn To Be A Civilized Man – Asari Dokubo / Waku: "Drink Your Oil, We Would Eat Our Yams", Arewa Chieftain Tells Niger Delta / Let Biafrans Go – Dr Junaid Mohammed (the Sun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by dedollarman(m): 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
Following the continues agitation for Biafra, a chieftain of the People’s Democratic (PDP) in Benue State, Chief Abu King Shuluwa has advised President Muhammadu Buhari to quickly look into the agitation happening in some parts of the country over the creation of Biafra and not make the same mistake the government of former President Goodluck Jonathan made in handling Boko Haram issue.
Shuluwa in a chat with newsmen in Makurdi recently, he said;
“Boko Haram continued during the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan because that government wanted it so. I don’t think President Buhari would want Biafran agitation to continue. If he does, then he is playing with fire.”

“There should be dialogue between the elders and representatives of the Igbos and the Nigerian government to bring the current Biafran agitation to an end. Buhari should assemble the Igbo elders and if they insist on going, he should let them go with their oil and we who are remaining will find other means of survival.”
“Igbos are business people and are all over Nigeria. Those who are agitating now were not born during the Biafran war. We want to know from their elders and representatives whether they want to go or not and it should be granted them but who will lose?”
Culled from – The Sun
Source

http://www.weeklypostng.com/2015/12/biafra-let-biafrans-go-with-their-oil.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by henryutd(m): 7:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
Groundnut oil is your alternative.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by APCsupporter: 7:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
Biafrand dont have oil. If you want correct oil, go to Niger delta besides very soon oil will become as valueless as a poo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by dunkem21(m): 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
It's not about Oil, bros ..

See fear grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by brize(m): 7:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
They keep mentioning war war war... Well i underatand that everyone in this contraption called Nigeria sell their conscience for cheap lies with no reaosning.... We were not born doing the war and those shooting us were also not born doing the war. Leave war lets talk Referendum

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by rottennaija(m): 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
Who talk say na Biafra get oil? Akwa-ibom no be Biafra ooo.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by ojun50(m): 7:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
Aboki we go nd start chopin there leaf

1 Like

Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by Pheals(f): 7:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
Who told you.. they own fuel

1 Like

Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by austinsmat(m): 7:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
Thank God
Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by Duru1(m): 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
dedollarman:

Following the continues agitation for Biafra, a chieftain of the People’s Democratic (PDP) in Benue State, Chief Abu King Shuluwa has advised President Muhammadu Buhari to quickly look into the agitation happening in some parts of the country over the creation of Biafra and not make the same mistake the government of former President Goodluck Jonathan made in handling Boko Haram issue.
Shuluwa in a chat with newsmen in Makurdi recently, he said;
“Boko Haram continued during the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan because that government wanted it so. I don’t think President Buhari would want Biafran agitation to continue. If he does, then he is playing with fire.”

“There should be dialogue between the elders and representatives of the Igbos and the Nigerian government to bring the current Biafran agitation to an end. Buhari should assemble the Igbo elders and if they insist on going, he should let them go with their oil and we who are remaining will find other means of survival.”
“Igbos are business people and are all over Nigeria. Those who are agitating now were not born during the Biafran war. We want to know from their elders and representatives whether they want to go or not and it should be granted them but who will lose?”
Culled from – The Sun
Source

http://www.weeklypostng.com/2015/12/biafra-let-biafrans-go-with-their-oil.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&m=1

Must everything about Nigeria hinges on crude oil? Is there no other platform to thrash the issue of Nigeria such as the cultural affliction that engenders unity?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by Teryfik(m): 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
Abeg where i fit c fuel buy 4 Ikeja.....rubbish person sayin jaguns
Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by Duru1(m): 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
APCsupporter:
Biafrand dont have oil. If you want correct oil, go to Niger delta besides very soon oil will become as valueless as a poo

I guess you should leave this issue of crude oil to those who have the intellect above that of a monkey.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by whatit: 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
Seaport

Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by tartar9(m): 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
you mean sulphur oil?
Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by APCsupporter: 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
Duru1:

I guess you should leave this issue of crude oil to those who have the intellect above that of a monkey.

Your post convinces me that you were interbred with one

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by Duru1(m): 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
APCsupporter:

Your post convinces me that you were interbred with one

I guess it takes one moronic interbreed to recognize another.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by APCsupporter: 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
Duru1:

I guess it takes one moronic interbreed to recognize another.

Monkeys never guess things correctly so im not bothered

1 Like

Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by Duru1(m): 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
APCsupporter:

Monkeys never guess things correctly so im not bothered

Per the bolded, only a member of monkey family can proffer such behavior. Please do not stop now.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by APCsupporter: 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
Duru1:

Per the bolded, only a member of monkey family can proffer such behavior. Please do not stop now.

You know what, abduljabbar4's moniker said the best answer for people like you is "k"

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by APCsupporter: 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
Duru1:

You know what, abduljabbar4's signature says the best answer for people like you is "k"

1 Like

Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by Duru1(m): 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
APCsupporter:

You know what, abduljabbar4's signature says the best answer for people like you is "k"

The above crap shows your stream of thought is even worse than monkey. Do you think I give a ratass about any dumbass with a moniker?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by APCsupporter: 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
Duru1:

The above crap shows your stream of thought is even worse than monkey. Do you think I give a ratass about any dumbass with a moniker?

K
Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by Eledan: 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2015
brize:
They keep mentioning war war war... Well i underatand that everyone in this contraption called Nigeria sell their conscience for cheap lies with no reaosning.... We were not born doing the war and those shooting us were also not born doing the war. Leave war lets talk Referendum
Where did you read war in the statement. He went the President to enquire from the Igbo elders if they want to leave, and if so, Nigeria should let them.
Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by whatit: 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by Allohrandy(m): 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
which "oyel" Biafra get? The only resources in the south east is erosion mud sand

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by whatit: 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by fr3do(m): 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
its not about oil o
besides benue is an agricultural powerhouse, they have the least worry about losing revenue from oil.
Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by james078: 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
rottennaija:
igbos copied Biafra from the efiks, biafra was adopted from an ijaw from the old rivers state before the creation of bayelsa

1 Like

Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by james078: 9:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
rottennaija:
igbos copied Biafra from the efiks, biafra was adopted from an ijaw from the old rivers state before the creation of bayelsa
Everything igbos take as their culture was partly adopted from the igbos.
The efiks and akwa ibomites stood still and allowed ojukwu to take over the biafra project..
Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by rottennaija(m): 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
james078:

Everything igbos take as their culture was partly adopted from the igbos.
The efiks and akwa ibomites stood still and allowed ojukwu to take over the biafra project..

Maybe then, not now anymore. We are no more interested. Let them have their Biafra.
Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by EdCure: 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
Pheals:
Who told you.. they own fuel
I wanted to ask the OP, whose ignorance is obviously similar to that of an average biafran.

Which oyel Biafra get?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - by mulattoclaro(m): 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
EdCure:

I wanted to ask the OP, whose ignorance is obviously similar to that of an average biafran.

Which oyel Biafra get?
ask me o. What oil are they really referring to? Edo and Ondo oil production alone outnumbers the total oil production in the entire SE. I've not even talked about Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa that has the largest oil production in Nigeria. These people live on lies to the extent it has become a hobby.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Speaker Dogara Forces Immunity On The House / Edo Decides 2016: Hourly Updates Across The State / How Trump's Victory Will Benefit Eastern Nigeria By Tony Nnadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.