Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Calvary Animation Video (what Happened At The Cross) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Calvary Animation Video (what Happened At The Cross) (466 Views)

The Curse Of Calvary / Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” / Pastor Joseph Prince - Calvary Animation Video ( What Happened At The Cross!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calvary Animation Video (what Happened At The Cross) by unphilaz(m): 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
move the slider to 5.52 on the youtube video to see it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZW7eTbT1Mk
Re: Calvary Animation Video (what Happened At The Cross) by Goshen360(m): 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
I watched this one time ago and I felt it was so real and revealing.
Re: Calvary Animation Video (what Happened At The Cross) by unphilaz(m): 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
it brought tears to my eyes smiley smiley smiley
Re: Calvary Animation Video (what Happened At The Cross) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin See how they tortured the weak thing.

Son of doG my arse.
Re: Calvary Animation Video (what Happened At The Cross) by unphilaz(m): 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
grin grin grin grin See how they tortured the weak thing.

Son of doG my arse.

granted! its your time... my time... His time will be... just you wait....under my foot y'all are....

(1) (Reply)

Prophets Of DOOM Aka.alfa Ina. / Interesting Conversation Between An Atheist Professor And His Student / Video : When Is It OK To Kill Because Of A Book?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.