Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) (60681 Views)

Patience Jonathan At Rivers Golden Jubilee Women's Day (Photos) / "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri / Ephraim Inyang's House On Fire On Christmas Day. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by boman2014: 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
While families throughout the country are celebrating the birth of of Jesus Christ, the first family of Nigeria have showed the true meaning of Christmas — love, kindness and giving of yourself to others.

On this special day the First Lady of Nigeria, Aisha
Muhammadu Buhari, paid a visit to the Kubwa General Hospital to make the holiday season brighter for its patients.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt2hdev0d2ussg.7aaaa1c5.jpg[/img]

President Buhari with his aide’s kids earlier today in his official residence at the Presidential Villa; Credits: Bashir Ahmad twitter

Meanwhile, President Buhari spent some with his aide’s children earlier today in his official residence at the Aso Rock Presidential Villa in Abuja.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyth9elcp1htog.84269056.jpg[/img]

Aisha Muhammadu Buhari visits the Kubwa General Hospital;
Credits: Zahra M. Buhari twitter

The president has sent his felicitations to Christian faithfuls :

“I
felicitate with all Nigerians, especially our Christian brothers and sisters, on the joyous occasion of this year’s Christmas.
On this occasion of the commemoration of the birth of Jesus Christ, let us all rededicate ourselves to the virtues of peace, love, honesty, justice, equity, piety, humility and service to others which he taught.”

https://www.naij.com/678065-photos-presidential-family-christmas.html

32 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
Great

Where is lalasticlala sef grin

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by freshness2020: 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
Nice one.. The pesident looks dapper.. I can only wish him the best. Merry Christmas to all.

36 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by braine(m): 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
This man is TALL! shocked

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by chelseaboi(m): 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
Thank God that he didnt travel to another country for xmas

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
Great president in the making

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by Demmocrats(m): 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
My Sai Buhari, love yah cheesy

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by fhelihx(m): 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
Hmm..
Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by Chanchit: 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
This is what happens when you are elected into an office, unlike Burma/Somalia presidents that forbids christmas celebration, trying that in a country like Nigeria may lead to impeachment sef.

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by ayatt(m): 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
The best president Nigeria will ever had

God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria
God bless Me
God bless Seun
God bless Nairalanders including the wailing wailers..lol

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by permsec: 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ladder President.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by DelGardo: 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
Aisha Buhari is a good woman.

If she continues like this she will be the benchmark first lady against which others after her will be rated.

God bless you and your family, ma'am.

You can tell a lot about a man from the behavior of his wife. May the good Lord also strengthen my president. Lead us to greatness!

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by looseweight: 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2015
Noted.....
Next ......
Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by damton(m): 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
THE ONLY PRESIDENT THAT CAN GIVE US CHANJI.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by bunmioguns(m): 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
cool
Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by SmartMugu: 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
This is what I miss most about PEJ. Why would she be attending to sick people in a general hospital on Xmas day? Na only them waka come?
Lai Lai.
At this time, she will be on AIT blowing her brand of grammar intensely proving one point or the other.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by MonitorinSpirit(m): 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
The poster above me is a smart mugu.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by Cutesexy1(f): 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
This is cute
Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by wilcox(m): 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
Kind gesture
Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
Good for them
I wonder what the clueless one would be doing now

13 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by Spiff20(m): 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
Cool
Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by ERONX(m): 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
President Paparazzi grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by princeogbeide1(m): 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ok
Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
Sai baba...
O boy this man tall oo....
I hope say him vision for Nigeria dey "Tall"
nd not like Osho baba sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by SmartMugu: 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
MonitorinSpirit:
The poster above me is a smart mugu.
You dey craze. Lol

12 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by danidee10(m): 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
I must say I'm tempted to clap for aisha buhari....diaris god Neva did that..... smiley
...make I clap

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by Gombs(m): 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
Great..

me thinks he could have been the real santa... like dish out free petrol nation wide! grin grin

my face when i saw the topic..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by goodnewscliff(m): 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
mehn...cool picx....we cant take picx lyk dis cos weve got bad dead phonex..becos theres no good job to get 1...becos d economy iz badt....we need cool picx too in a 'cool' economy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by danidee10(m): 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
Gombs:
lol

My mother told me dat when somebody lol when nothing is funny dat nut don loose for somewhere

13 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by tellwisdom: 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
What does this mean? sad

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) by endtimesblog: 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice / The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) / FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.