Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! - Agriculture (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! (27488 Views)

100 Metres Diameter Raingun For Sale on Cash & Carry basis!!! / Soyabeans available for pickup, cash and carry in kwara @#118k / Large quantity of Dry ginger available for cash and carry in kaduna at Good Pric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by abouzaid: 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
saliubello:
It will be counter productive to use raingun sprinkler on plastic mulch. Drip irrigation will be more idea when using mulching film, this you should have factored in while planning and setting out the farm.
Nonetheless, if irrigation was not considered while choosing mulching film, the scale of operation and the strength of available water source will be your immediate guide.
i lack the funds for a drip irrigation project, this is a trial project on over 3 plots of land so i want to keep initial costs low, i'm not a farmer.

1 Like

Re: Rainguns Available For Sale On CASH And CARRY Basis!!! by saliubello(m): 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
abouzaid:
i lack the funds for a drip irrigation project, this is a trial project on over 3 plots of land so i want to keep initial costs low, i'm not a farmer.
You can message me on whassap, here is my number so that we can review your needs and options together. Regards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

The Prospect, Price And Peril Of Poultry Industry In Nigeria / How Lucrative Is Poultry Business? / Malleri: Gombe Community Ravaged By Hippos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.