Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Why it may take Nigeria the Next 100 years - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why it may take Nigeria the Next 100 years (462 Views)

Union Bank 100 Years Celebration Music Video / Union Bank Celebrates 100 Years Of Existence / Aliko Dangote Speaks: The Best Way To Take Nigeria Out Of Recession. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why it may take Nigeria the Next 100 years by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:30am On Dec 26, 2015
Nigeria is divided on the fault lines of Party, Religion and Tribe. For this reason, I doubt if the country will exprience a change in the next 100yrs. It is realy tragic the way we Nigerians run our Social Affairs. With all our fabulous certificates and professed education and yet we are still 100yrs behind Civilization. It is either We have never had any good leader or we are quick to kill and criticise our good leaders. We distance ourselves from the integrity of the leader we have and we allow the news and media to remote our views and tell us who is the next to leader to die and whose head is next for sacrifice. We sit down back home in Nigeria and we rubish the efforts of our leaders. If you have ever travelled outside you will know what the world is saying about Nigeria each time the name is mentioned. We have hadly ever admitted any responsibility about our plight except to blame it all on the government. Government this and government that and I cant but wonder who realy is the government. I tell people you and I are the government. There is a lot you and I can do to effect the long awaited change with our selfless gesture in our closet. As long as you and I continue to shelter behind the rift and walls of tribes, religion, crude oil, territories, land and material acquisiition, community headship, the sit of the presidency, which party wins and which party dies, as long as all this confusion and political diversion continues, the looting among the bureacrats and industrialist will continue for the next 100 years. A man who knows no significance of peace will always rubish such effort when he sees one. Alot of people causing unrest in the east, north and south of Nigeria knows devious act they are causing. They are trying to cause further divission among the people to reduce the country to that of North and South Sudan all in the name of Power and Oil. It will do Nigerians alot of good if government forbids oil exploration on the shores and off shores of its territory because the people asking for a territorial secession are doing it for the same cause thats sparked the 1967 Civil war that cost the lives of about 2 million innocent Nigerians and yet we blame the Federal government and the Nigerian Military for such act. I tell people, if Nigeria wants to break up, it should be itch free , it should be wellcomed and the people agitating for such interest should be duely represented. But i pity the aftermath of the lives of its innocent citizens as the fate of a goat and sheep will be pathetic if entrusted in the care of Roaring Lion and Amazon Anaconda instead of a shepherd. I tell people, if the East and South breaks away for good in the name of its oil well, there will be indiscriminate mass killings of civilians among its warring and rival clans and in its community like the war that happened among the Soviet Gulf long after its break up. When this people spill blood, in the name of advancing their agitation, I want to believe they realize that blood is thicker than water, oil and gold. This is a show down of poverty, miseducated or poorly educated individual. For me, I pray the labour of our heroes past shall Never be in vain because the future of our youths are often caughts up inbetween this episode of this Police and thieves between governments and rebel of the state. I hope that the blood of the innocent will shed for no just cause will forgive this country and the perpetrators of this dastardly and barbaric act. I tell people that every tribe benefiting from the civil servant and Federal government salary will never pray for this country to break up. Every man has the power to do good and evil but the conditions, education and his exposures over time shapens his view. If we happen to kill all the baby in Nazareth, we may end up killing baby Jesus who later saved the world! We cannot throw away the baby with the bath water. This is not to label any tribe black as in every 12, there is a Judas; but there are some bad element in almost every tribe that does not believe in the need for peace except bloodshed. All they believe is like "the South America Culture of Honor". Your fore fathers and great grand parents killed my fore fathers and community in 1700 now in 2030, that I have waited this long, I will kill your entire community in the Silent of the night before dawn with the clubs, hatchets, matchet, guns, sickles, fuel and lit of matches! May the inferno of the raised and erased communities avenge itself! I believe in One Nigeria forever because I am a beneficiary of peace in my community and Nigeria as a whole. I Look forward to the same peace everywhere for every tribe of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Programmers And Experts Needed For My New Betting Website / Start Your Own SMS Reseller Business Today! / Things To Note Before Starting Pig Farming Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.