Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,109 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

Candid Advice Needed Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Candid Advice Needed Pls (520 Views)

Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice / My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice / Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Candid Advice Needed Pls by toby2(m): 6:46am On Dec 26, 2015
am a young guy of almost 26... I had sex briefly for the first time this year... The whole affair went sour and since then, been afraid of getting into another one cos of my first experience.
I have a high libido which drives widly. I took to masturbation as a way of relief. The thing is i jack off almost everyday and am tired of it. At the same time also scared of preying on a minor in those terrible mood. What can i do, cos i dont wanna enter next year with this plight of jacking... can i be totally celibate and not lust? Am just angry at myself cos of this mess... I need some real practical approach... Mind u, i am only idle when i get home to sleep at night. Meaning i am not idle... Am just really burning with passion
Re: Candid Advice Needed Pls by olumide81(m): 6:56am On Dec 26, 2015
Pratical approach? Just like Peak milk its in you, with the best of advice, u may still get back to it, go get yourself a woman, its one if the cheapest article in town.
Re: Candid Advice Needed Pls by onyee25(f): 6:57am On Dec 26, 2015
What exactly are you asking us to do?
Re: Candid Advice Needed Pls by obiorathesubtle: 6:59am On Dec 26, 2015
Guy.. Just keep jerking off, you don't need to stop.
Re: Candid Advice Needed Pls by Cregon: 7:02am On Dec 26, 2015
Your question sounds "ENDTIME_ISH". What do u want to hear from us?
Re: Candid Advice Needed Pls by happyjuliet(f): 7:02am On Dec 26, 2015
Go for deliverance.
Re: Candid Advice Needed Pls by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 26, 2015
onyee25:
What exactly are you asking us to do?
he said we should help him beg you to be his gonking partner so that he can quit phucking pillows at night.
Re: Candid Advice Needed Pls by onyee25(f): 7:05am On Dec 26, 2015
stupidity:
he said we should help him beg you to be his gonking partner so that he can quit phucking pillows at night.
Re: Candid Advice Needed Pls by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 26, 2015
Start building up some real restraint techniques... U mustn't get a gf because u have a high libido. That would make u a user, coz all u'll be interested in doing is screwing her.

Try not to be idle at night. Find sth productive to get busy with. That will be a huge bonus. When the urge comes over u, try ur possible best to push it to the back of ur mind. Don't dwell on it. Don't contemplate acting on it. Have a cold shower if u must.. Think of Jesus Christ on the cross... Lol. Think or do whatever will be an immediate turn off.

When u do this consistently, I believe the situation would have been put in check.
Re: Candid Advice Needed Pls by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 26, 2015
All I think you need is a pat, several times... on the head... with a hammer!

I mean someone's just gotta press the reset button of your life for you...

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Ladies Dont Like Pounding Yam For Their Men / Ladies, Can U Fight Over A Guy? / Nobody Is Faithful...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.