Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! (3786 Views)

Help! My Girlfriend's Friend Want To Destroy My Relationship / Attention Boyfriends & Husbands:hear What Women Say About Our Joystick Sizes! :) / This Is How My Girl Friend Want It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! by DaaChilex(m): 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
Her name is Janet,from my guess,a close friend to my girlfriend Joy,she called me one faithful day and started asking about my mum,sister and my studies,after that day,we have been communicating casually,but today Joy call me to tell me that she like me,the way i talk,the way i joke bla bla,i told her thank you,she asked me to say something better than that,and i still told her thanks,she insisted that i am a guy so i should understand whassup,and i told her in return that i love her friend that am not ready to have another relationship with anybody,talk more of a friend to my girlfriend!
Now the girl in question is begging me not to tell her friend about what transpired between me and her.Nairalanders whats your take on this matter?
Could it be a setup between my girlfriend and her friend?
Should i tell my girlfriend about it?.
Drop you suggestions pls!
Re: Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
Aren't you a man? It's not everything you'll start talking about or would you rather they have a fight or confrontation because of her foolhardiness?

Chuck it up bro!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
U shudnt take it seriously...it cud be a set up or serious but I think,juz leave it as it is since u already told her that u love ur gf & u don't want to have any affair outside ur relationship...
Juz forget it & move on.

3 Likes

Re: Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! by Hannysmilez(f): 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
Maybe its a set-up,maybe its not. But I don't think its necessary that you tell Joy bout what happened. Just let things be.

4 Likes

Re: Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! by DaaChilex(m): 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
Tnx all
Re: Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! by Jayjay0(m): 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
Op...it's either you are Mad or you are Gay

Set up gini?? B'ko all i see i extra pcssy to you doorstep and you are here asking stupid question

If you nor like her abeg post her number come here mak we help you out..rubbish

Next please

4 Likes

Re: Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! by MeloGist(m): 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
CONFAM SETUP.... Just ignored asif it never happen

3 Likes

Re: Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! by DaaChilex(m): 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
Jayjay0:
Op...it's either you are Mad or you are Gay

Set up gini?? B'ko all i see i extra pcssy to you doorstep and you are here asking stupid question

If you nor like her abeg post her number come here mak we help you out..rubbish

Next please
4ny u
Re: Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ok, something doesn't add up to moi. You sound like you barely know the girl because from your "guess", her name is Janet. Let's call her Jane Doe. How did she get your number in the 1st place? Did you give it to her or did she guess it like you're guessing her name right now grin ?I just find it odd that you've been chatting & calling but still unsure about the name. When she called, she never said, "Hi, it's Janet". Sounds like someone is faking amnesia tongue

Personally, I find this whole thing a little inappropriate. No friend of mine is allowed to chat or call my man. What for? What do they want? I think you wouldn't be in this predicament have you told your GF from the start that you've been talking to Janet on the phone. I'm sure she'd have been curious to know why & shut it down immediately, long before it reached this very awkward stage. Look what mess you & your secret phone pal have created cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! by jamex93(m): 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
you just lockup and watch
if na plan work u go know
and if no b plan work u go know
but dey careful

1 Like

Re: Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! by DaaChilex(m): 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
tnx 4 ur intelligent analysis but b mindful of de fact dat ur fnd hs access 2 ur phone so anytin cn happen,again i told my GF about a strange numba on mi phone,
so u c i had no intention 4 any 1.
Re: Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! by DaaChilex(m): 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:
Ok, something doesn't add up to moi. You sound like you barely know the girl because from your "guess", her name is Janet. Let's call her Jane Doe. How did she get your number in the 1st place? Did you give it to her or did she guess it like you're guessing her name right now grin ?I just find it odd that you've been chatting & calling but still unsure about the name. When she called, she never said, "Hi, it's Janet". Sounds like someone is faking amnesia tongue

Personally, I find this whole thing a little inappropriate. No friend of mine is allowed to chat or call my man. What for? What do they want? I think you wouldn't be in this predicament have you told your GF from the start that you've been talking to Janet on the phone. cheesy
I tud mi gal dat vry moment de numba called!
Re: Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
DaaChilex:

I tud mi gal dat vry moment de numba called!

And she said it was ok for y'all to be talking like that? Anyway, since you claim she's aware, then just tell her what her friend is asking you to do. Surely you want your girl to have people who aren't backstabbers in her life, don't you?

1 Like

Re: Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! by andyanders: 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
Dont do that. Allow her be.That is just what life is all about. Since she told you never to tell her friend, do not tell your lady. She will have more respect for you.Great men dont gossip.

1 Like

Re: Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! by DaaChilex(m): 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

And she said it was ok for y'all to be talking like that? Anyway, since you claim she's aware, then just tell her what her friend is asking you to do. Surely you want your girl to have people who aren't backstabbers in her life, don't you?
Tnx but i already turn down her requst,so i fink dia z no need 2 mak trouble 4 de gal!
Re: Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
DaaChilex:

Tnx but i already turn down her requst,so i fink dia z no need 2 mak trouble 4 de gal!

You're missing the point, but ok.
Re: Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! by DaaChilex(m): 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

You're missing the point, but ok.
How pls
Re: Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
DaaChilex:

How pls

Like let's say if it was one of your boys hitting on your girl, wouldn't you wanna know so you could watch your back? Someone like that is not a true friend imo

1 Like

Re: Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! by DaaChilex(m): 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Like let's say if it was one of your boys hitting on your girl, wouldn't you wanna know so you could watch your back? Someone like that is not a true friend imo
De truth z dat even m GF z nt acceptin de fact dat her frnd called me,so i dont wanna force her to knw de frnd,infact to me z like it is a setup,mi gal wnt 2 hook on neck!
Re: Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! by MzPecs(f): 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
I don't see any need for an advise here.. undecided
Re: Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
DaaChilex:

De truth z dat even m GF z nt acceptin de fact dat her frnd called me,so i dont wanna force her to knw de frnd,infact to me z like it is a setup,mi gal wnt 2 hook on neck!

Perhaps. But you're also not blameless here because as you admit, your GF doesn't like it, so why did you continue taking her calls? I think you don't wanna come out & tell her because you're trying to save your own skin. Catch 22

1 Like

Re: Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! by DaaChilex(m): 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Perhaps. But you're also not blameless here because as you admit, your GF doesn't like it, so why did you continue taking her calls? I think you don't wanna come out & tell her because you're trying to save your own skin. Catch 22
4ny u,z nt lik dat,i just wnt de mata 2 die off
Re: Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
DaaChilex:

Well, ok then.

1 Like

Re: Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! by HARDDON: 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
DaaChilex:

Watch it though, desperate gurls can go to any length to spoil d Brut for u.

Let's say she cooks up a story against u for ur woman?
Most likely, they were frnds b4 u came into d picture, who do u think ur gurl wud bliv?
She can break u guys apart gee... I'm not saying u shld tell ur gurl, prob her to see How much she knows about her frnd.

DouchessPunkyII:

This has happened to Urs truly alota times.
The only savin coin is the fact that d ladies Where heart n head into him. They told him.
N like a learned fox, he had to beware of those fakefriends

1 Like

Re: Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! by misspicy(f): 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Maybe its a set-up,maybe its not. But I don't think its necessary that you tell Joy bout what happened. Just let things be.

ga shi nan grin

Alhaja yakike, cheesy

Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year in Advance grin
Re: Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! by Osisie(m): 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
I G N O R E !
Re: Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! by Sexytemi(f): 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
DaaChilex:

pls make trouble ooo, such a friend is not worth been in d life of your gf(i.e if you truly love her), coz she can do anything to hurt or harm your gf in future, so its better now for your gf to be weary of her......and if its a set up, your gf would still appreciate u telling her, coz with that d love n trust she has for u would increase.

2 Likes

Re: Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! by Hannysmilez(f): 7:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
misspicy:

ga shi nan grin

Alhaja yakike, cheesy

Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year in Advance grin
Haha. Ga shi nan kuwa! grin This your Hausa isn't well cooked. Thanks a lot muffin. Wishing you same.
Re: Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! by yemmynoni: 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
@ op it on that FATEFUL day and not FAITHFULL day
Re: Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! by DaaChilex(m): 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
yemmynoni:
@ op it on that FATEFUL day and not FAITHFULL day
Tnx but z dat ur contribution
Re: Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! by kaziblake(f): 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
Op are you dating a teenager
Re: Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! by forexbinary: 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
Better go and tell your girls oo, na confirm set up!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crazy Couple Got Caught While Kissing & Having S*x (photo/video) / If This Man Slaps Your Gf/wife In Public, What Will You Do ?? / 10 Innocent Photos That Proves You Have A Really Dirty Mind At Your First Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.