Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

In A Life&Death Situation, Would You Save Your Babe Or Yourself? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Life&Death Situation, Would You Save Your Babe Or Yourself? (760 Views)

Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In A Life&Death Situation, Would You Save Your Babe Or Yourself? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
We have often seen mostly in Hollywood movies or heard in the news of guys who take bullets,put themselves in harms way to protect their partners or friends during conflicts, disasters etc

So lets imagine you find yourself In a life and death situation, would you be willing to give up your life to save your Babe? grin
OR
Who would you save between your friend or your partner in a life and death situation?
Re: In A Life&Death Situation, Would You Save Your Babe Or Yourself? by Cutehector(m): 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
What greater love hath a man, dah he should lay his life for his friend...
Re: In A Life&Death Situation, Would You Save Your Babe Or Yourself? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
grin
Re: In A Life&Death Situation, Would You Save Your Babe Or Yourself? by Monalisa185(f): 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
save who? everyone for him/herself jare...dem no born us together....cheesy

1 Like

Re: In A Life&Death Situation, Would You Save Your Babe Or Yourself? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
In this 21st century?
It only happens in movies. Not naija

No business centre to photocopy life. Will save myself bro.

If i die, she will bring anoda guy to my funeral
Re: In A Life&Death Situation, Would You Save Your Babe Or Yourself? by falconey(m): 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
would she do the same?

Every human life is equal and we have only one.

1 Like

Re: In A Life&Death Situation, Would You Save Your Babe Or Yourself? by Monalisa185(f): 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
Cutehector:

haha, oga, na you go first jump fence sf
Re: In A Life&Death Situation, Would You Save Your Babe Or Yourself? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
Lol, I be like..

Re: In A Life&Death Situation, Would You Save Your Babe Or Yourself? by tartar9(m): 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
I would save him/her first even thou its a stranger.
Re: In A Life&Death Situation, Would You Save Your Babe Or Yourself? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
danieloy4:
We have often seen mostly in Hollywood movies or heard in the news of guys who take bullets,put themselves in harms way to protect their partners or friends during conflicts, disasters etc

So lets imagine you find yourself In a life and death situation, would you be willing to give up your life to save your Babe? grin

always save urself first before others... wink
Re: In A Life&Death Situation, Would You Save Your Babe Or Yourself? by Jayjay0(m): 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
Please what is babe abeg

My life first maybe my phones life after that
Re: In A Life&Death Situation, Would You Save Your Babe Or Yourself? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
I swear i no fit even fathom am because jesus died once for all of us so no point dieing for someone else again o

1 Like

Re: In A Life&Death Situation, Would You Save Your Babe Or Yourself? by JudgementHammer: 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
op what is ur definition of babe. I can risk my life at harms length to protect my wife but i can never take bullet for just babe weh dem never entrust into my hand by bride price..God forbid. How many bullet I don collect for my family members 1st b4 I go dey collect bullet for babe. I dey mad? undecided

2 Likes

Re: In A Life&Death Situation, Would You Save Your Babe Or Yourself? by lgboks(m): 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
cheesy cheesy funny the ppl who would say they can do it would be the first to run the other way
Why those who would deny it now,would be the ones to lay down their life grin
As for me
Depends
if she's carrying my child....i might consider it....if not...I try to save her to the best of my ability...But I come 1st...
Mind you guys
Jack didn't know he would freeze to death cheesy he did what most guys would do when there's a damsel close to them in distress wink
Re: In A Life&Death Situation, Would You Save Your Babe Or Yourself? by Cutehector(m): 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
Monalisa185:

haha, oga, na you go first jump fence sf
hmmm... I wee even use my hand and kill d babe
Re: In A Life&Death Situation, Would You Save Your Babe Or Yourself? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
Myself, of course.
Re: In A Life&Death Situation, Would You Save Your Babe Or Yourself? by Pheals(f): 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
Yes I will save him .. That's how his dream goes ... The next day he could said baby I saw u in a dream u saved my life instead of yours.... That's how to differentiate between real life and dream
Re: In A Life&Death Situation, Would You Save Your Babe Or Yourself? by Fraih(f): 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
Cutehector:
Complements of the season Ik, and you looking so fresh and fine @dp kiss
#thumbsUp
Re: In A Life&Death Situation, Would You Save Your Babe Or Yourself? by Nomzylicious(f): 6:45pm On Dec 26, 2015
WTF... Who does that
Re: In A Life&Death Situation, Would You Save Your Babe Or Yourself? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
at first, i thought my baby as in pikin..... then i realized it is not. back to the question.....no never. buh for my kid, yes. will do that a million time.
Re: In A Life&Death Situation, Would You Save Your Babe Or Yourself? by Cutehector(m): 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
Fraih:

Complements of the season Ik, and you looking so fresh and fine @dp kiss
#thumbsUp
thanks darling... smiley.... Compliments likewise.... Shey u gat bbm
Re: In A Life&Death Situation, Would You Save Your Babe Or Yourself? by Monalisa185(f): 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
Cutehector:
hmmm... I wee even use my hand and kill d babe

hehehehe, if you dey there dey kill am, Una two go die na...
Re: In A Life&Death Situation, Would You Save Your Babe Or Yourself? by Cutehector(m): 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
Monalisa185:

hehehehe, if you dey there dey kill am, Una two go die na...
taaa.... Wen i kill am finish, i go come chyke u
Re: In A Life&Death Situation, Would You Save Your Babe Or Yourself? by Monalisa185(f): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
Cutehector:
taaa.... Wen i kill am finish, i go come chyke u

lol, thanks for letting me know before hand, make I dey arrange rat poison for you...
Re: In A Life&Death Situation, Would You Save Your Babe Or Yourself? by Cutehector(m): 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
Monalisa185:

lol, thanks for letting me know before hand, make I dey arrange rat poison for you...
rat poison cant kill a human
Re: In A Life&Death Situation, Would You Save Your Babe Or Yourself? by Monalisa185(f): 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
Cutehector:
rat poison cant kill a human

I'm not sure it has been tried on any human yet, ima carry out the experiment on you....

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Too Quick To Judge People.. A Must Read.. / Hilarious Fact About Nigerian Girls Online / 17 Things Every Couple Should Do Together Before They Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.