Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas (51239 Views)

Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win / Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) / Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by prisiluv(f): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
ekmike:

so are you
smileytanks man
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by Truckpusher(m): 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
EggovinMma:

God no go allow me jam that kind sperm biko! Until I marry. I know that kind sperm cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin . Some dey penetrate condom. I don hear some girls talk "But he didn't release inside me, how come I'm pregnant? "*story that touches*

O boy na thus kind sperm I fit quarrel put if i marry. As honey dey stretch like RED NECK untop me for bed, me go just dey rake,"honey honey please don't release inside me, hold it ooo*tries to pull out his pehnis*I you deaf!! You better withdraw. ....bia! Nwokem I will cut your pricck.....Look if you get me pregnant again, I will kill......*screaaaaaaammmmmms*
If Na me be your hubby everybody go wake up o .

No be wetin we dun sign for church before elders and family members? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by Truckpusher(m): 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
VenusBetty:
eiya you took out time to check out sexy me? hmmmmm.
I no go lie , I like wetin I see o . cheesy
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by Lovexme(m): 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
prisiluv:
Damn! Hez hot!
Are u Jackie Appiah in disguise?
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by robosky02(m): 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
....and why is it on the frony banner?
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by iykedare(m): 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
I'm sexier than this guy.
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by repogirl(f): 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
Why didn't he show everything na? angry
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by prisiluv(f): 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
Lovexme:

Are u Jackie Appiah in disguise?
Huh! Lol.. I dnt tink I luk lyk her...

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
I no go lie , I like wetin I see o . cheesy

thank God Liverpool won Leicester city, Arsenal is scaling through to the new year, sitting confidently on the table. Young man go like anything for your mate body
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by Bitterleafsoup: 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
blessedfavoured:
Skinny legs and amazing biceps is all I see. Uncle please work on ya legs too, so you are a complete package.
Did you see that too? Legs like a women Nne embarassed he no even shame?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by OkoAnike(m): 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
prisiluv:
Damn! Hez hot!
U are hot too, u know?
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by Bitterleafsoup: 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
iykedare:
I'm sexier than this guy.
You are but we can't see your legs post another pic more unclad tongue
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by DaniDani(m): 9:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
so he wants these cucumber girls to suffer again
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by Skmoda360(m): 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
Deejavuu:
Trying to make 'em thirsty girls drooling.

Girl, u are so on it.
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by Truckpusher(m): 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
VenusBetty:
thank God Liverpool won Leicester city, Arsenal is scaling through to the new year, sitting confidently on the table. Young man go like anything for your mate body
Me no understand this last part again o.

You fit translate am to Igbo,yoruba or Hausa ? grin
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by Lovexme(m): 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
prisiluv:
Huh! Lol.. I dnt tink I luk lyk her...
Slightly. You're not bad though.
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by prisiluv(f): 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
OkoAnike:

U are hot too, u know?
..i tink I shuld tink so smiley
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by prisiluv(f): 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
Lovexme:

Slightly. You're not bad though.
Hmm,jst checked out her pix...tink its D eyes...lol...u gat a sharp eye dude!
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by cherryice(f): 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
dammmmn hes coverin d most vital organ cry
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by fluffybaby(f): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
Cpiano:
Death everywhere,believe it or not.Day in,day out people die,may it not be your portion in Jesus name (Amen) . You never can tell who is next. But one thing is to be link to the bond of eternal life,which is JESUS CHRIST the savior of our souls. When you make him your LORD AND SAVIOR then be rest assured you will never perish . If you are out there you are yet to accept Jesus Christ into your life. Pls do so now and your life will never remain the same. Tomorrow is Sunday ,go to a bible believing church and start to fellowship with God. He will change your life and people will start to see HIs goodness upon yourlife.#TeamJesusMyLife

It is Rest assured. It saying the person should rest as there is assurance that expectations or desires will be met.
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by iykedare(m): 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
You are but we can't see your legs post another pic more unclad tongue

Nooooo,I don't want to break the internet
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by DarkHenrie(m): 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
Black is beautiful.
Black is inviting.
Black is big and strong.
Black is everything.

What a fine man!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by chikids(m): 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
What moral lesson(s) are we to learn from this his unclad picture.
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by ShammahBarnabas(m): 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
Deejavuu:
Trying to make 'em thirsty girls drooling.

I like the way you're thinking cool
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by VickyRotex(f): 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2015
eleko1:
angry angry sad lipsrsealed embarassed .Kini o ri,kini o nwo,kini oJu e wa de bee? B'oju e,Obirin oni wo ki wo.Make I go report u to ur Mum AlHaja Vickyrotex undecided undecided

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by nicecash: 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
it has come to a stage wen guys go unclad all in d name of celebrating xmas. did Jesus christ celebrate xmas?

some one goes mad claiming he is celebrating xmas

God have mercy
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by son4century(m): 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
End time Mr Nigeria
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by BABANGBALI: 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
see as he look like inaki
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by BABANGBALI: 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
Aminat508:
Kileleyii ?? shocked shocked shocked
inaki ni now
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by BABANGBALI: 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
cherryice:
dammmmn hes coverin d most vital organ cry
see as your body dey shake because of your dirty mind,you never see preek before?
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by stanleyazo(m): 12:03am On Dec 27, 2015
shameless man
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by Iambond(m): 1:04am On Dec 27, 2015
GAYALERT ADVERT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

E-Money And His Rolls Royce Cake Design / Meet Lenge Kalenga: Africa's Most Dynamic Fitness Therapist / Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.