Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,613 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas (51237 Views)

Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win / Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) / Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by Pain(m): 1:22am On Dec 27, 2015
Pointless and unwise. Most people are shortsighted. The question is how would he feel with this picture in the sight of his kids 15 years from today?

Our postings on social media will outlive us. How do we want to be remembered. Can this guy still run for public office? Now I believe beauty or fame without brains is like a gold ring on the snout of a pig.

Such a shame .

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by Adeznuru(m): 1:31am On Dec 27, 2015
Why this guy day lie for the babe head, you wan gain audience and u don achieve am.
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by sweatlana: 2:20am On Dec 27, 2015
All these gay people hmmm
God have mercy o
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by adellam16(f): 2:56am On Dec 27, 2015
Y delete d pic? Was it his babe dat loaded it on his page? Thin leg and huge hand, well done.
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by kilokeys(m): 4:18am On Dec 27, 2015
Toothpick leg
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by Lovexme(m): 4:48am On Dec 27, 2015
prisiluv:

Hmm,jst checked out her pix...tink its D eyes...lol...u gat a sharp eye dude!

Yea. All my 5 senses are hyper apparently. wink

Based in Delta?
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by OPCNAIRALAND: 4:52am On Dec 27, 2015
You will never hear Yoruba, Hausa, Ijaw, Edo, Urhobo, Tiv, Nupe, Fulani, Kanuti, Igala...or any other native Nigerian culture do this. Everywhere Ibo just dey spoil name. They wonder why they are looked down on.
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:36am On Dec 27, 2015
Bad legs...were somebody
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by ussy09(m): 7:56am On Dec 27, 2015
Dan iska
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by ROCKYTO1(m): 8:27am On Dec 27, 2015
I dnt no him,durrr!wetin concern us wt ur uncladness
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by vpaymoney(m): 8:51am On Dec 27, 2015
prisiluv:
Damn! Hez hot!
What else do i expect from a delta gal?
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by vpaymoney(m): 8:53am On Dec 27, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:
You will never hear Yoruba, Hausa, Ijaw, Edo, Urhobo, Tiv, Nupe, Fulani, Kanuti, Igala...or any other native Nigerian culture do this. Everywhere Ibo just dey spoil name. They wonder why they are looked down on.
Dem no get culture. Modesty is not in there dic tion-ati- nary.
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by prisiluv(f): 8:55am On Dec 27, 2015
vpaymoney:

What else do i expect from a delta gal?
Lol..Thank u naija boy! smiley
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by Favolly(f): 9:56am On Dec 27, 2015
Why do I think it's a man that took the picture?
#OkBye
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by odaniel1(m): 10:49am On Dec 27, 2015
zenar:
awww!!!! i am pregnant already just seeing the pics

Babymomma wannabe? Heck social media kills..lol
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by Kingbusssy(m): 11:20am On Dec 27, 2015
hadizadeezy:
I don't blame him, I blame mtn for giving me free mb

Yes ooooo
& me too
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 27, 2015
Hmmmm. Endtime girlfriend, Endtime mr nigeria, Endtime Emmanuel Ikubese, Endtime faqqot, Endtime Deleting, Endtime screenshot, Endtime OP, Endtime Thread, Endtime comments
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by Vyolet(f): 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
He has nothing to offer other than sex..dullard.
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
So men are allowed to do this. A Godless generation with every tint of rectitude removed is this generation. There should be Internet laws forbidding a naked man from showing the world his near unclothedness, this is total untasteful..
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by datigbogirl: 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
hadizadeezy:
I don't blame him, I blame mtn for giving me free mb

I think sey you wan blame GEJ again ni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Mocks Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar? (Photo) / Meet Lenge Kalenga: Africa's Most Dynamic Fitness Therapist / E-Money And His Rolls Royce Cake Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.