Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,227 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

One On One Experience Of Same A.S Couples - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One On One Experience Of Same A.S Couples (611 Views)

More News On The Youngest Couples In Town / Experience Of A Man Who Played The Wife Role For A Week / Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One On One Experience Of Same A.S Couples by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
Are there any same A.S couples here who are married with kids? Please i want to know your personal experience with bearing children.
Re: One On One Experience Of Same A.S Couples by edwife(f): 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
bigmodo:
Are there any same A.S couples here who are married with kids? Please i want to know your personal experience with bearing children.

Whatever you want to do,please do not bring up kids in this world to suffer.You and I know that you are not ignorant,so why go with it when you know the consequences?
Re: One On One Experience Of Same A.S Couples by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
Avoid it, was in one ( not marriage) after series of possible outcomes , I realized no sense in setting yourself up for pain. Break it off if you're not married not worth it.
Re: One On One Experience Of Same A.S Couples by SmartMugu: 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
What Does The A.S in the title mean? I don't understand what is being discussed here. OP, did you mean same sex couples?
Re: One On One Experience Of Same A.S Couples by donpata(m): 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
My dad and mum are As both. first 4 kids turned out lucky. all AS. last child who came abt 7 yrs after the 4th was unlucky. childhood (2-12) was nightmare not only for her but the whole Family. hers was even a mild one as compared to others. little cold, little household chores or a little excercise will let hell lose. there were days tears fell from my eyes and i wished pain was transferable so we could take parts away. for now, the teenager appears to have overcome the challenges.

very little crisis recently and they aint severe. there was this day the lad cried "mummy what is this, what is this,, God, Jesus, please now, pls help me". this was abt 2am and we had to stay awake. just one of the days i had to shed tears.

ive quited 2 great relationships cos of this and b4 i got my wife 2 b, 1 of the first things i inquire from a lady i plan 2 befriend is her genotype.. No time to waste. I don't think u will b glad to hear your child asking u, " mummy what is this" or "y me".. plus dont get religious saying u got Faith. God has given man wisdom to be guided. dont tempt him.

2 Likes

Re: One On One Experience Of Same A.S Couples by SmartMugu: 11:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oh, that explains it. So the A.S here is in regards to genotype.
Re: One On One Experience Of Same A.S Couples by Swissheart(f): 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
Don't take chances. Genotype issue isn't a thing to pity anyone over. Be compatible or let go.

1 Like

Re: One On One Experience Of Same A.S Couples by ameenahz(f): 12:00am On Dec 27, 2015
Bros, please do not even think about trying it. My parents did and we all regret it till today. They are even no longer together. Do not be blinded by emotions. For better for worse is not always feasible, especially when you have to stay awake to nurse a child in pain while playing the blame and listening to your own child curse you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No Healthy Relationship In My External Family. / ..depressed / 10 Reasons People Get Divorced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.