Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Visiting The Village When Dollar To Naira Is N260 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Visiting The Village When Dollar To Naira Is N260 (1033 Views)

Visiting My Fiancee's Parents For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Them? / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village / Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visiting The Village When Dollar To Naira Is N260 by shumuel(m): 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2015
Visiting The Village When Dollar To Naira is N260
Money in the pocket, thats whats up grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visiting The Village When Dollar To Naira Is N260 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hahahaha laughing in Portuguese
Re: Visiting The Village When Dollar To Naira Is N260 by ronald4lif(m): 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hahaha, I don't know if the spiral downfall of the naira is a good thing for others but it's a welcome development for me. My monthly savings when converted to naira has grown bigger and better though not sure of the value. Let the naira keeps plummeting till it hits #500 to £1. grin
Re: Visiting The Village When Dollar To Naira Is N260 by mankan2k7(m): 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
The rascal is sighted
Re: Visiting The Village When Dollar To Naira Is N260 by shumuel(m): 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
ronald4lif:
Hahaha, I don't know if the spiral downfall of the naira is a good thing for others but it's a welcome development for me. My monthly savings when converted to naira has grown bigger and better though not sure of the value. Let the naira keeps plummeting till it hits #500 to £1. grin

kikiki Lol, that moment when you show up in the village after saving a lot, ''In D'banj's voice'' The king is here, the king is here,, everybody salute. grin
Re: Visiting The Village When Dollar To Naira Is N260 by shumuel(m): 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
mankan2k7:
The rascal is sighted

kikiki Lol grin
Re: Visiting The Village When Dollar To Naira Is N260 by misspicy(f): 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
ronald4lif:
shocked ehn?

one man's prayer is a curse to another man

retract please cry

shumuel,you seen a pic of me
Re: Visiting The Village When Dollar To Naira Is N260 by shumuel(m): 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
misspicy:

shocked ehn?

retract please cry

No, i'll be changing it soon, didn't know when i wrote your moniker, seriously tongue grin
Re: Visiting The Village When Dollar To Naira Is N260 by misspicy(f): 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
shumuel:

No, i'll be changing it soon, didn't know when i wrote your moniker, seriously tongue grin
a
smileywink okay
Re: Visiting The Village When Dollar To Naira Is N260 by danbrowndmf(m): 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
misspicy:
a smileywink okay
check your mention.
Re: Visiting The Village When Dollar To Naira Is N260 by hungryboy(m): 9:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
ronald4lif:
big Bros, my chairman,
Na you i dey find since,

Abeg make i drop the account number were you been dey ask, make you wire me the dollars?
Re: Visiting The Village When Dollar To Naira Is N260 by ronald4lif(m): 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
misspicy:

shocked ehn?

retract please cry

Yes o, one man's meat is another's nightmare. That's life.
Re: Visiting The Village When Dollar To Naira Is N260 by ronald4lif(m): 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
hungryboy:
big Bros, my chairman,
Na you i dey find since,

Abeg make i drop the account number were you been dey ask, make you wire me the dollars?

Re: Visiting The Village When Dollar To Naira Is N260 by shumuel(m): 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
misspicy:
a smileywink okay

I just thought it was cute that way, hope you code N&M kikiki Lol grin
Re: Visiting The Village When Dollar To Naira Is N260 by misspicy(f): 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
shumuel:

I just thought it was cute that way, hope you code N&M kikiki Lol grin
lol I understand
but don't bet your money on it tongue
Re: Visiting The Village When Dollar To Naira Is N260 by forexbinary: 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
FUNNY sad sad

VERY FUNNY angry
Re: Visiting The Village When Dollar To Naira Is N260 by shumuel(m): 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
misspicy:
lol I understand
but don't bet your money on it tongue

Okay sad
Re: Visiting The Village When Dollar To Naira Is N260 by shumuel(m): 10:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
forexbinary:
FUNNY sad sad

VERY FUNNY angry

Judging by your moniker, its either you get my point smiley or you hate my point sad . Hows the forex market ? Your reply would tell me which grin

(1) (Reply)

A True Life Story- Prinzfavian. / Lara, The Beautiful Wife Of Edo State Governor Has Filed For A Devorce..why???? / My Girlfriend Is A BIG FAT LIAR!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.