Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

How Effective Is The Holy Communion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Effective Is The Holy Communion? (508 Views)

Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card / Church Forbids Wife From Sleeping With Hubby Over Holy Communion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Effective Is The Holy Communion? by ikorodureporta: 2:57am On Dec 27, 2015
This is a general question- for all those:
1. who are regular partakers of the holy communion,

2.who receive once in a while,

3. Who have never received it because they aint baptised,

4.who dnt receive because they dnt care about its effectiveness,

5.Others- other religion & atheists...

I grew up with people who'r regular communicants, yet indulged in their normal sinful ways...... For the classes of people mentioned above, Of what benefit or relevance is the holy communion to you??
Re: How Effective Is The Holy Communion? by HermajestyQ(f): 6:42am On Dec 27, 2015
Go for Cathechism
Re: How Effective Is The Holy Communion? by nnamdibig(m): 7:04am On Dec 27, 2015
Depends on what you believe.
Re: How Effective Is The Holy Communion? by sinaj(f): 7:29am On Dec 27, 2015
First poster has said it all smiley
Re: How Effective Is The Holy Communion? by ikorodureporta: 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
HermajestyQ:
Go for Cathechism

thats a theoretical answer. I need practical experience after receiving the holy communion

(1) (Reply)

2016, The Year Of The Name Of The Lord. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional (wed. 13/01/2016) / God And The Right Hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.