Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) (74867 Views)

Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] / ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] / Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by sweatlana: 10:32am On Dec 27, 2015
refiner:
she might just be jockin...don't fink she meant it....
It's a practical joke... I don't understand why people don't get it.
Who's business is it anyway if she bleeches?
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by Ignyte(m): 10:33am On Dec 27, 2015
Has anyone actually noticed that it was one nairalander that started sll this problems fir Tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by TedBaker(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2015
Tiwa Mix(mixed skin colour)
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by benELOHIM7(m): 10:36am On Dec 27, 2015
Self hate. Tiwa learn how to love yourself

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by elderstan(m): 10:41am On Dec 27, 2015
Good for her, if she like make she drink am e no concern me
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by astrid97(f): 10:41am On Dec 27, 2015
mtchew...abeg who get flagyl?
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by wadubaba: 10:41am On Dec 27, 2015
all these fanta and coke celeb self hmm
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by channel190(m): 10:41am On Dec 27, 2015
benELOHIM7:
Self hate. Tiwa learn how to love yourself
your head is very correct
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by Baroba(m): 10:44am On Dec 27, 2015
Apparently she just had a baby which i heard can lead to pigmentation due to hormonal changes..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 27, 2015
Lol i think most celeb females
Use a lighter shade of makee up for face ... To get that kim k look cry
But if she just uses her real tone colour her complextion woukd be one tone ..
Lol it will take alot more tubs to b,each her skin ... cry nice clap back though

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by ttemmi(m): 10:47am On Dec 27, 2015
Lol
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by oismail(m): 10:48am On Dec 27, 2015
Did she?
Just a way to respond to weird fans
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by specie103(m): 10:48am On Dec 27, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]na she sabi ooo.....
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by lukeosi4life(m): 10:48am On Dec 27, 2015
Pls guys, lets respect this girl
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 27, 2015
sinaj:
Dat pic is rily not kul...

It's just her head nd neck dat is fair, xo it could be dat she is using a powder or foundation dat is not her shade of colour
Or could as well be bleaching sad

A celebrity that cnt maintain her skin with all her Money

She should meet Genevieve or Agbani Darego for help or evn join my Kernel Oil ministry grin

It's really shocking, esp the legs. Was trying to find a possible explanation for it. First, I assumed she was wearing a hose, but what about the hands? The colour isn't even attractive.

Should be wrong shade of make-up, though.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by Missmossy(f): 10:51am On Dec 27, 2015
Lol grin grin

Now this is funny!!!

As she likes anyway.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by fluffybaby(f): 10:53am On Dec 27, 2015
Some Nigerians dont know when someone is mocking them. Tiwa is clearly saying since people are yabbing her complexion as it is naturaly, let her start bleaching to please those who dont like her natural complexion

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by Ninilowo(m): 10:53am On Dec 27, 2015
It's her hullaballoo
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by refiner(f): 10:57am On Dec 27, 2015
sweatlana:
It's a practical joke... I don't understand why people don't get it. Who's business is it anyway if she bleeches?
my dear ask dem ooo,,,..
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by Akanaz(m): 10:59am On Dec 27, 2015
I think she is really left with no other option. She doesn't want to remain triple colored and also does not want to go back to her former complexion. I salute her sincerity.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by Tlake(m): 10:59am On Dec 27, 2015
why must you show your body ,
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by STILESGANG: 11:08am On Dec 27, 2015
We keep shouting black is beautiful and light skinned girls keep getting all the attention, I don't even blame girls that bleach cos here in Nigeria it's obvious that black is not beautiful

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by Ayt27(m): 11:10am On Dec 27, 2015
Monalisa185:
so does she need anyone to beg her not to bleach?

like who the heck cares if she bleaches?....hypo is faster sf...

Barman: Sir

Me: One bottle of Orijin for Mona
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by sheubaba2013: 11:10am On Dec 27, 2015
Chai! See concept! As a celeb she have set the ball rolling. Oya make ona start to yan.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by akp202(m): 11:15am On Dec 27, 2015
must u expose ur body as a star? who would know something is wrong with ur skin if u re properly dressed?
now u want to bleach.d same people that made u to bleach will be d one to criticize u at the end of d day after bleaching....shaking my head for u for trying to fully satisfy ur fans 100%
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by Gkemz: 11:17am On Dec 27, 2015
Tiwa is very funny...
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by macaranta(m): 11:20am On Dec 27, 2015
Bleach na....how does it affect the dwindling oil prices?
Tiwa if you like do ROYBIV ...ya cup .
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by Rexnegro(m): 11:21am On Dec 27, 2015
her bizness not mine...wish her the best of decisions abt it
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by sinaj(f): 11:24am On Dec 27, 2015
misspicy:

lol cheesy @ meet Genevieve or Agbani Darego

please send me some kernel oil,let me continue to be black and shine grin

The lady refuse to see what is really wrong with the picture,people were not trolling her for her skin colour,just the unevenness and her trashy wears

she is very egoistical grin

I will bring more kernel oil for u wen I get back frm d village grin
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by sinaj(f): 11:30am On Dec 27, 2015
Emeskhalifa:

u too see as ur leg come dark pass other parts of ur body tongue grin
na my China phone cause am
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by Monalisa185(f): 11:31am On Dec 27, 2015
Ayt27:

Barman: Sir
Me: One bottle of Orijin for Mona
barman: ma'am
me: make it two please

so I go dey drink, you go dey look me Abi?
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by seunlly(m): 11:34am On Dec 27, 2015
End time bleaching

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) / King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.