Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,055 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) (74861 Views)

Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] / ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] / Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by Ayt27(m): 11:37am On Dec 27, 2015
Monalisa185:

barman: ma'am

me: make it two please

so I go dey drink, you go dey look me Abi?

Lol, okay na

Me: Barman,

Barman; Sir,

Me: Ehm, how much is your catfish peppersoup

Barman: N2500 for Half, N5000 for full

Me: Okay, bring goatmeat peppersoup for Mona
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by Emac34: 11:41am On Dec 27, 2015
sinaj:
na my China phone cause am
Goodness wetin person no go hear gringrin
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:42am On Dec 27, 2015
sinaj:
na my China phone cause am
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hmmmmmmmm wink lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by Stylaay(m): 11:43am On Dec 27, 2015
I dey break up with my darskin girlfriend sef. Person just travel for one month come back na so face yellow yansh and leg black. Ihatebleach
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by prisiluv(f): 11:52am On Dec 27, 2015
Lol...funny tiwa! D ish is not dat u're dark,bt dat ur complexion is uneven.jst embrace ur dark skin,use ur shade of cosmetic(makeup) nd help ur dark skin glow smiley Its beautiful

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by McPerry(f): 11:52am On Dec 27, 2015
U dont need to bleach dear,u'l worsen it al.#TeamBlackIsBeauty.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by danidee10(m): 11:56am On Dec 27, 2015
But she will make the bleaching cream black na
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by sinaj(f): 11:56am On Dec 27, 2015
Emac34:

Goodness wetin person no go hear gringrin
grin
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by danidee10(m): 11:58am On Dec 27, 2015
McPerry:
U dont need to bleach dear,u'l worsen it al.#TeamBlackIsBeauty.

the funny thing is dat black/dark skinned people have always been insecure about their skin colour....have u seen seen any thing like #whiteisbeauty #whiteisbeautiful #teamwhite the more you shout team black the more you show that you're insecure about your colour....
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by Eke40seven(m): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2015
channel190:

English is not our mother's tongue.
It is actually called "mother tongue". I'm sure its not, thats why you even got the term wrong yourself.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by sinaj(f): 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
Stylaay:
I dey break up with my darskin girlfriend sef. Person just travel for one month come back na so face yellow yansh and leg black. Ihatebleach
u dnt av to,

Av noticed dat sometimes why some girls face get fairer dan d body is because of makeup nd also creams de use to remove pimple spot frm deir face.

U can as well tell her to stp woteva cream she is using coz she might nt be aware smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by Arise001: 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
I suggest you reduce your make up. And try to blend your skin complexion, bleaching might have side effects on the long run.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by McPerry(f): 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
danidee10:

the funny thing is dat black/dark skinned people have always been insecure....have u seen sean any thing like #whiteisbeauty #whiteisbeautiful #teamwhite the more you shout team black the more you show that you're insecure about your colour....

Na you know d@ one o..
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by conqueror221: 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
brunofarad:
Bleaching is unhealthy She opt to know better...

Happy sunday to you all
May the JoY of the season bring us bountiful joy and BLESSINGS.
AMEN
opt abi ought
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
brunofarad:
Bleaching is unhealthy

She opt to know better...

Happy sunday to you all

May the JoY of the season bring us bountiful joy and BLESSINGS.

AMEN

From d picture above its quite obvious SHE IS NOT BLEACHING. Makeup artists put foundation on ur neck & face & its usually of a lighter shade. Tiwa is proud of her dark skin & does not bleach. If she wasn't proud of it she wldnt wear shorts in almost all her videos & on stage.

Also check d video of DT song wt patoranking ull know she doesn't bleach. DT makeup was more realistic. The girl refers to herself as black barbie, why wld she now resort to bleaching.

Don't mind them jare beautiful tiwa. We know d pple behind this nonsense. Those DT believe anything dark is ugly. They are obviously sick!

Can't believe we are regressing in d brain as a country. Never heard all these silly point of views till 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
danidee10:

the funny thing is dat black/dark skinned people have always been insecure about their skin colour....have u seen seen any thing like #whiteisbeauty #whiteisbeautiful #teamwhite the more you shout team black the more you show that you're insecure about your colour....

DT was conditioning from d slave trade era by white people who considered black skin ugly, compared to white skin.

Alas! Some blk pple started doing it to themselves. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by jayzblack(m): 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
That man on white be like....
madam am waiting for u, make u come take ur money back and give me back my cream. i don tire 4dis ur black this one don pass ebony...
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by danidee10(m): 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
janellemonae:

DT was conditioning from d slave trade era by white people who considered black skin ugly, compared to white skin.

Alas! Some blk pple started doing it to themselves. Shame.

Big shame cry cry

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by Imyourex(m): 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
If her laps black like that, I wonder how her center part go be
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by Scholarforever: 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
channel190:

It is called MOTHER TONGUE.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by zubycharles(m): 12:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
Nawa ooo abeq Tiwa my Lady stop dis nah....aint Tee Billz seeing dIs sadNawa ooo abeq Tiwa my Lady stop dis nah....aint Tee Billz seeing dIs
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by Omolola1(f): 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
It's so obvious what's on her face is a wrong shade of powder and foundation.

Her legs is probably due to too many Vaseline or olive oil application due to the weather undecided

But na wa o
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by sinaj(f): 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:

It's really shocking, esp the legs. Was trying to find a possible explanation for it. First, I assumed she was wearing a hose, but what about the hands? The colour isn't even attractive.

Should be wrong shade of make-up, though.
evn her feet is xo bad.

Dis piple r over hyped jare!
Ntin special bout dem
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by kelish(f): 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
nigerian's mouth fit make persn commit sucide
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by wizard007(m): 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
channel190:

Omission of a letter does not justify the lack of ability to speak or write a language dude. Grab yourself bro, don't go around doing this next year, it's unhealthy!
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
sinaj:
evn her feet is xo bad.

Dis piple r over hyped jare! Ntin special bout dem
Yea. So it seems.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by 1miccza: 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
holyFRED:

You are wicked brother
gringringringrin

Bros na you wicked pass now
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
1miccza:

Bros na you wicked pass now
hehehehehehehehehe gringringrin She wan 'start' bleaching like say she neva dey bleach before
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by 1miccza: 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
holyFRED:

hehehehehehehehehe gringringrin
She wan 'start' bleaching like say she neva dey bleach before

As the skin no gree bleach nko??
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
1miccza:

As the skin no gree bleach nko??
Make she resolve to fasting and prayer...

Nothing is impossible for the lord wink
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by 1miccza: 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
holyFRED:

Make she resolve to fasting and prayer...

Nothing is impossible for the lord wink

Hahaahahahahhaha make she make am dry fasting now
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
Epic!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) / King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.